USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

It's called cheap fast food.
How many of those same people are walking out of Walmart/Costco with 50-65 inch TVs they can’t afford? Also have iPhones they really cant possibly afford... lol
by all means, please tell us....show us some FACTS on the topic instead of your non informed opinion.... :rolleyes:

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

It's called cheap fast food.
How many of those same people are walking out of Walmart/Costco with 50-65 inch TVs they can’t afford? Also have iPhones they really cant possibly afford... lol

How many? Do you know?

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

What is it?

I honestly don't know the why.

--@ThomasSowell

North Korea is destitute and Jung-un Is fat.

--@ThomasSowell

Well, you fucking have me there. I guess there are other countries where POOR PEOPLE ARE FAT.

Kim Jung-Un is poor?

I didn't know.

What is it?

With low iQ comes an inability to make good decisions.
TA-DA!

What is it?

The key difference between what poor people and everyone else eat
The key difference is that poor people reward themselves with food. They can't afford to buy something nice or go on vacation. Their reward is an ice cream, pie, cake. Something that tastes good and gives them pleasure.

They just don't know when to stop. Telling a poor fat person to have just one cup cake is cheating them, punishing them. They will eat the dozen, all at once.

--@ThomasSowell

Poor people in America are far because the American food in supermarkets is ANHEALTHY, too fat, too sweet, too artificial, causing GENETIC CHANGES.

--@ThomasSowell

Well, you fucking have me there. I guess there are other countries where POOR PEOPLE ARE FAT.

Kim Jung-Un is poor?

I didn't know.

Your sarcasm meter needs a reboot.

Well
Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

Well, Idaho is NOT a state where there are many "blacks and Hispanics" - but have never seen so many obese women as there! Look around you! Popcorn bags and ice cream buckets plus television talk shows spoil the health of the nation... As well negatively affecting the nation's IQ

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.

Yes, poor people are often overweight - mostly due to poor diet.

NOPE................mostly due to laziness. Odds are higher they're poor because they're lazy, and they're fat because they're lazy. Poor diet is a lessor contributor.

Gm... Once upon a tine the Wall Street Journal published an article devoted to the American youth saying that instead of going overseas to see THE WORLD they save money and get into debtы in pursuit of a new model of the car. These people become adults, not suspecting that there is ANOTHER world where the attraction of the body is still one of the values. Obesity is already a national problem, the problem of security of the state: our soldiers are HEAVIER that the soldiers of a potential enemy, told parachutes can not stand the load... Absence of clear social standards of beauty is one of the signs of the degradation of the nation which is artificially kept in isolation...

What is it?

They have no choice.

Оnly because they are hostages to the cryptoneozionist system that does not allow them to see another world and to see standards of attractiveness, as well as quality of food. We eat garbage in the "God blessed America"...

Forum List

Back