USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

see what happens when u eat mac/cheese on a daily basis?
If you eat 7-Eleven Pizza Captain Crunch mac and cheese Corner Store lasagna TV dinners, you get fat and hungry at the same time very unhealthy.

Exactly,

the Poor can't afford that gym member ship or expensive food with less carbs.

Also the poor work all fucking day long and need to get something fast on their breaks and lunch so they stop in the McDonalds. Why does Rexxs the fag Taylor hate the working man?
You do realize you don't need to join a gym to get exercise don't you?

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
Bullshit. Poor people eat junk food. McDonalds, potato chips, oreos, sugart cereals, etc..

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Middle class people eat as much junk food.

Idiot.

Actually, they don't. That's why they aren't as fat. The wealthier people are, the less junk food they eat.

Try again, dummy. Your “common sense” is worth as much as my morning dump. Read. Then type.

Poorer people in the U.S. are less likely to eat fast food than the middle class, study finds

I said junk food, not fast food, moron. Try reading before you type.

Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
Bullshit. Poor people eat junk food. McDonalds, potato chips, oreos, sugart cereals, etc..

Idiot.

Actually, they don't. That's why they aren't as fat. The wealthier people are, the less junk food they eat.

Try again, dummy. Your “common sense” is worth as much as my morning dump. Read. Then type.

Poorer people in the U.S. are less likely to eat fast food than the middle class, study finds

You’re a moron.

Idiot.

You’re a moron.
No, you're the moron!

Anyone with half a brain knows how humanly destructive fast food is but in the SO called greatest nation it is acceptable as it being home billions. I scoff at it. So do my kids and their kids. They are well educated on the plethora of how the I'll begotten anti American fast food industry works....I do not consider them decent corporations. They don't deserve it.
Fast food lunch is $10. I don't even eat it because I find the cost ridicules. The poor are not paying it either. So grow up, get off your fat ass and get out and help the poor and start learning about them and knowing them.

If you eat 7-Eleven Pizza Captain Crunch mac and cheese Corner Store lasagna TV dinners, you get fat and hungry at the same time very unhealthy.

Exactly,

Also the poor work all fucking day long and need to get something fast on their breaks and lunch so they stop in the McDonalds. Why does Rexxs the fag Taylor hate the working man?
Cleaning graffiti off walls and sweeping the trash off the streets burns more calories than you would at any gym.
And salad mix at Wal Mart is $1.25.

Exactly,

So you believe poor people are too stupid and lazy to buy groceries and make a sandwich and an apple for lunch? Its not that damn hard. I couldnt afford fast food when I was poor. I walked 10 blocks to the store, purchased cold cuts, bread and fruit. I ate that way for many years.

Exactly,

So you believe poor people are too stupid and lazy to buy groceries and make a sandwich and an apple for lunch? Its not that damn hard. I couldnt afford fast food when I was poor. I walked 10 blocks to the store, purchased cold cuts, bread and fruit. I ate that way for many years.
Many poor people buy cold cuts and bread. A pound of bologna and a loaf of bread with a giant size bag of chips. That's lunch.

Exactly,

Many poor people buy cold cuts and bread. A pound of bologna and a loaf of bread with a giant size bag of chips. That's lunch.
Sub in turkey and a banana or apple and they will be fine.

Last edited:

Exactly,

in the 30's, it was so bad that the poor had to ear onion sandwitches as men were jumping to thier deaths from their 1st floor windows! thanks to the democrats!

Exactly,

They buy junk food, in other words.

Exactly,

in the 30's, it was so bad that the poor had to ear onion sandwitches as men were jumping to thier deaths from their 1st floor windows! thanks to the democrats!
This isn't the 30s. This is a time of unprecedented self indulgence. It is entirely possible to lose weight on a diet of junk food and fast food. It's a matter of not eating it all and all at once.

Next to a poor person, the rich look like they are starving. Yet, in all realms of insanity, the poor go around pleading starvation. They trot out these children wearing rolls of fat around their middles and tell us how they go to bed hungry. These kids are so fat they can't breathe. They have diabetes by ten years old.

The reality of the poor and hunger is this. The children are fed 3 meals a day in school. Their family gets both EBT and WIC benefits. There are pantries that provide baskets of free food. If children are going to bed hungry it's because even fatter parents are fighting for that last donut.

Exactly,

This isn't the 30s. This is a time of unprecedented self indulgence. It is entirely possible to lose weight on a diet of junk food and fast food. It's a matter of not eating it all and all at once.

Next to a poor person, the rich look like they are starving. Yet, in all realms of insanity, the poor go around pleading starvation. They trot out these children wearing rolls of fat around their middles and tell us how they go to bed hungry. These kids are so fat they can't breathe. They have diabetes by ten years old.

The reality of the poor and hunger is this. The children are fed 3 meals a day in school. Their family gets both EBT and WIC benefits. There are pantries that provide baskets of free food. If children are going to bed hungry it's because even fatter parents are fighting for that last donut.
here in naples, when i was a courier, i went to the court house often, i would often see these young hispanic moms, with their 3 young kids, often they were already overweight!,,and often i would see an obese mom with her obese little son!, its just sad, they are slowly killing some of their kids

Libs, who thrive on pain and suffering and propaganda, try to convince Americans and the rest of the world that the U.S. is full of starving people but there are so many safeguards in the greatest Country in the world that no one has starved to death (unless they intended to) since FDR was president. Do-gooder public service announcements suggest that Americans "go to bed hungry" but the phrase is meaningless when you think about it. If you ever raised a teenager you know that they go to bed hungry all the time. People forget that the U.S. feeds and takes care of more illegal criminal aliens than the entire population of the Scandinavian countries. If there is a malnutrition statistic it's because ignorant criminal aliens are unable to care for themselves or the mentally impaired, that caring libs would rather see roaming the streets than institutionalized, are unable to care for themselves. The dirty little secret is that inner city schools feed children so that the parents can spend the money on dope and booze but libs would rather see poor people live on the government plantation than become self sufficient. Democrats thrive on pain and suffering and they aren't able to exist in a prosperous environment so they portray the worst and pretend that America is unjust and evil.

When the only store you can get to is a 7-Eleven or Corner crack house store, everything you can buy makes you fat and is very unhealthy. And when you finally borrow a car to make it to a supermarket, all the a****** Republicans b**** at you for being rich and using food stamps..
Brainwash functional morons

When the only store you can get to is a 7-Eleven or Corner crack house store, everything you can buy makes you fat and is very unhealthy. And when you finally borrow a car to make it to a supermarket, all the a****** Republicans b**** at you for being rich and using food stamps..
The poor should stop robbing the grocery stores and shoplifting everything they can stuff down their pants. Then maybe a grocery store will stay open past a week. OR, get this, the poor can stop protesting the opening of grocery stores claiming that the store is gentrifying a poor neighborhood.

Screw them. As long as their 8 year olds outweigh me by 50 pounds they can shut the hell up.

oh please the poor already get free or reduced price transit passes. They can take the bus.

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

It is always always always cheaper to cook your own meals than to buy prepackaged crap or fast food.

But our poorer Americans refuse to eat what are staple foods the world over.

Rice, beans, unprocessed oatmeal, less expensive cuts of meats etc but would rather eat fast food, crap sugar loaded cereals, frozen fried crap etc

Probably, we will not live to see the time when at least one US president declares war not against new "Korea" or "Iran", but raises the issue of eradicating overwhelming poverty in our country and the responsibility of big business, corporations on the health of the nation...
For the present cryptoneozionist leadership it is a way more important to destroy North Korea or Iran - the opponents of "small Israel", rather than give Americans a worthy existence, without credit cards, debts to cryptoneozionist banks,growing number of mental illnesses as a result of the constant stress in which we live, and obesity...

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

It is always always always cheaper to cook your own meals than to buy prepackaged crap or fast food.

But our poorer Americans refuse to eat what are staple foods the world over.

Rice, beans, unprocessed oatmeal, less expensive cuts of meats etc but would rather eat fast food, crap sugar loaded cereals, frozen fried crap etc

Probably, we will not live to see the time when at least one US president declares war not against new "Korea" or "Iran", but raises the issue of eradicating overwhelming poverty in our country and the responsibility of big business, corporations on the health of the nation...
For the present cryptoneozionist leadership it is a way more important to destroy North Korea or Iran - the opponents of "small Israel", rather than give Americans a worthy existence, without credit cards, debts to cryptoneozionist banks,growing number of mental illnesses as a result of the constant stress in which we live, and obesity...

To the vast majority of poor in the world, our poor are wildly wealthy.

Forum List

Back