USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

It is always always always cheaper to cook your own meals than to buy prepackaged crap or fast food.

But our poorer Americans refuse to eat what are staple foods the world over.

Rice, beans, unprocessed oatmeal, less expensive cuts of meats etc but would rather eat fast food, crap sugar loaded cereals, frozen fried crap etc

I've addressed this on many occasions... it is primarily due to diet. The next time you are at he grocery, notice what these people are buying; it is primarily a lot of soda, prepared foods, etc. That shit will make you fat.

Why? Are they stupid? Can’t control their base urges? Why do they buy prepared foods? Lazy?

What is it?

It doesn't matter why they buy what they buy. They choose to buy shit food. They choose to eat too much. They are choosing to be fat.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

It is always always always cheaper to cook your own meals than to buy prepackaged crap or fast food.

Rice, beans, unprocessed oatmeal, less expensive cuts of meats etc but would rather eat fast food, crap sugar loaded cereals, frozen fried crap etc

You are wrong. Have you ever considered that you could be wrong about something?

Healthy food costs too much. It is NOT cheaper to cook healthy meals than to buy fast food.

Try harder ya arrogant fuck.

What is it?

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

You are wrong. Have you ever considered that you could be wrong about something?

Healthy food costs too much. It is NOT cheaper to cook healthy meals than to buy fast food.

bullshit. :bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

What is it?

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

Really?

OK say a family of 4 eats 3 meals a day off the dollar menu so a burger, fries, coke and apple pie costs 4 bucks plus tax so let's say 4.25 multiply that by 21 meals a week and you get 89.25 a week now adults will eat more than kids and kids eat more than 3 times a day so let's round that up to an even 100 a week

There are 52 weeks a year so 5200 divided by 12 months is 433 a month spent on shit food.

What and how much real food can you buy for 433 dollars a month? Let's shop at a Walmart

4 lbs of pinto beans 3.83
20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

now 1 lb of rice makes 11 servings
1 lb of dried beans makes 6 servings
1 lb of oatmeal makes 10 servings

How many meals can you get for the 16 bucks we just spent oh and don't forget that leaves 417 dollars

You can buy rotisserie chickens at most grocery stores for less than buying a whole uncooked chicken

Those are 6 bucks around my area

so say 3 a week for 72 a month.

Now those chicken carcasses can be used along with some root vegetables to make stock and soups so you get an additional 8 to 10 meals out of them

Shall I keep going or will you concede that you are wrong?

a five pound bag of apples cost around 3 bucks. a bag of candy costs minimum $3.68. hmm want to go for carrots next? how about a pound of lean hamburger? such useless fake news you post.

You are wrong.
ok, correction,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-Country-New-York-State-Macoun-Apples-5-lbs/49658345

Apple Country New York State Macoun Apples, 5 lbs
Average rating:eek:ut of5stars, based onreviewsWrite a reviewratings
Q&A
By: GenericWalmart #: 555131774
Apple Country New York State Macoun Apples, 5 lbs Image 1 of 1
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.Apple Country New York State Macoun Apples, 5 lbs
Highlights
Extra sweet and aromatic
Great for eating, baking, sauces, salads
Wonderful fresh fruit flavor of autumn smell
Read more....

Tell us if something is incorrect
$4.92

bag of candy:

Airheads Assorted Bars, 0.55 oz, 60 ct
Average rating:4.4737out of5stars, based on19reviews19 reviewsratings
By: AIRHEADS
Walmart #: 564407087

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.
3099018c-d0ff-40a5-b9c0-3628e4413e91_1.842e0e90038fb3bc36b2f460f1cb40b7.jpeg

Highlights
  • Chewy fruity candy
  • Assorted flavors
  • Individually wrapped
Read more....

$7.98

What is it?

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

Really?

OK say a family of 4 eats 3 meals a day off the dollar menu so a burger, fries, coke and apple pie costs 4 bucks plus tax so let's say 4.25 multiply that by 21 meals a week and you get 89.25 a week now adults will eat more than kids and kids eat more than 3 times a day so let's round that up to an even 100 a week

There are 52 weeks a year so 5200 divided by 12 months is 433 a month spent on shit food.

What and how much real food can you buy for 433 dollars a month? Let's shop at a Walmart

20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

How many meals can you get for the 16 bucks we just spent oh and don't forget that leaves 417 dollars

You can buy rotisserie chickens at most grocery stores for less than buying a whole uncooked chicken

Now those chicken carcasses can be used along with some root vegetables to make stock and soups so you get an additional 8 to 10 meals out of them

You are wrong. You can keep spouting off about how you think others can buy and prepare whatever you think they should buy....when they can’t.

Did you read the info at the link I provided?

If you do, you will see that you are wrong.

a five pound bag of apples cost around 3 bucks. a bag of candy costs minimum $3.68. hmm want to go for carrots next? how about a pound of lean hamburger? such useless fake news you post.

You are wrong.
ok, correction,

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Apple-Country-New-York-State-Macoun-Apples-5-lbs/49658345

Q&A
This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.Apple Country New York State Macoun Apples, 5 lbs
Highlights
Extra sweet and aromatic
Read more....

$4.92

bag of candy:

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out.

Highlights
  • Chewy fruity candy
  • Assorted flavors
  • Individually wrapped
Read more....

$7.98

You are retarded.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

Really?

20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

You are wrong. You can keep spouting off about how you think others can buy and prepare whatever you think they should buy....when they can’t.

So now people can't read the directions on how to cook rice, beans or oatmeal?

All 3 are about as hard to make as boiling water.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

Really?

20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

or not.

They have no choice.
Of course they do.

Really?

20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

shit man all you have to do is open a bag of apples to eat healthy, pick up the apple. five pounds probably good for a week. I don't think instructions are needed. I could be wrong.

You are wrong.
ok, correction,

Q&A
Highlights
Extra sweet and aromatic
Read more....

$4.92

bag of candy:

Highlights
  • Chewy fruity candy
  • Assorted flavors
  • Individually wrapped
Read more....

$7.98

You are retarded.
and there you have it. when a lib is defeated, sweet WINNING!

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell

If our poor people are so well off,

doesn't that prove that we're winning the war on poverty?

Of course they do.

Really?

20 lbs of rice 10.00
42 oz oatmeal 2.46

shit man all you have to do is open a bag of apples to eat healthy, pick up the apple. five pounds probably good for a week. I don't think instructions are needed. I could be wrong.

Absolutely. The old saying is an apple a day not a Snickers bar a day.

I can show anyone how to eat very well on very little money.

A family of 4 can eat very well on 100 dollars a week but these idiots will never believe it

Thats funny to me...and also peculiar to at least one Indian, apparently...

“A friend from India told me that a countryman of his said: ‘I want to go to America. I want to see a country where poor people are fat.’”
--@ThomasSowell
Carbs are cheap. When you are poor, you eat what is cheap.

You're welcome.
Bullshit. Poor people eat junk food. McDonalds, potato chips, oreos, sugart cereals, etc..

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back