USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

ุจุณู… ุงู„ู„ู‡ ุงู„ุฑุญู…ู€ู† ุงู„ุฑุญูŠู…

ูˆุงู„ุตู„ุงุฉ ูˆุงู„ุณู„ุงู… ุนู„ู‰ ุฑุณูˆู„ู‡ ุงู„ูƒุฑูŠู…

ูˆุงู„ุนุงู‚ุจุฉ ู„ู„ู…ุชู‘ู‚ูŠู†​

Obesity is also spreading in the Gulf States and Egypt thanks to the foreign food of Americans and Europeans like burgers. We have to expel these foreigners and their foreign culture and customs. Our people historically did not eat beef. We must go back to our simple Islamic diet. Stop the beef imports and close down all the foreign businesses. Expel the ugly Europeans and get rid of the Saudi client government. Xenophobia is the way.
Agreed. Then you can go back to being a medieval state.

How? Because vendors only carry what people buy, that's how. It's like a roach coach job I took when I was much younger. If products are sitting on the shelves and expiring, don't carry them anymore. Replace them with products that sell.
Vender stock what people can afford. If people can't afford both meat and starchy food on one hand and vegetables on the other , they will choose the former. The rest of us can afford all of it.

Fat people choose to eat bad foods....

We all make our own decisions....

You liberals never take responsibility for your own actions...

You always want to blame someone else....

The Cheeseburger made me eat it.........

Ok, so fat people choose to eat bad foods.

I get that with trump and those stupid taco bowls making him fat.

But what about Limbaugh? Has he taken responsibility for being fat yet? Iโ€™m thinking that heโ€™s on a fourth wife because he ate the previous three.

Taxpayers are not paying for Limbaugh's or Trump's food.

Doesnโ€™t matter who the fuck pays for it ray, fat people choose to eat bad food.

Has he excepted his bad choices and fat assness?

Sure it matters who pays for it. If I'm paying for it and you leftists complain it's not good enough, I'll point out the obvious.

If Trump wants to get fat on big mac's, he's an American and pays for his own food.

The same reason Europeans are getting fat. American fast foods and processed foods are addictive crap LOL.

Whatever the case may be, the tendency which I belong to is highly xenophobic and opposes Europeanization and modernization of Arabia, a process which is speeding up under the autocratic donkey โ€œMBSโ€. If we ever come to power and form a charismatic religious government we will immediately begin the project of de-Europeanization and return Arabia to its Islamic roots.
As far as food goes I would say what you have to worry about is americanisation, just like the Europeans have to worry LOL...
Greetings then. But the advice our historians would give would be to avoid fundamentalism and dictatorship, and go more for separation of state from religion and democracy. The US has a problem with fundamentalism with Republicans. It's another word for ignorance and intolerance. Besides that, go for all the xenophobia you like I guess LOL...

Last edited:
Yes, poor people are often overweight - mostly due to poor diet.

That and a sedentary environment. Pass the Cheetos, shut up I'm watching Oprah.

Yeah Eastern Indians are generally slender. Give them some time with with Americans, they'll be just as fat as whites, blacks, Mexicans and north american Indians.

Greetings then. But the advice our historians would give would be to avoid fundamentalism and dictatorship, and go more for separation of state from religion and democracy. The US has a problem with fundamentalism with Republicans. It's another word for ignorance and intolerance. Besides that, go for all this xenophobia you like I guess LOL...

Thanks but no thanks. We donโ€™t want โ€œsick-ularismโ€. We like our Religion and we want an Islamic society in Arabia. Democracy = mob rule. Separation of Religion and State = secularist autocracy. Arabia is Islamic. We have seen what European colonialism did to our Muslim neighbors. They are trying to do the same to us through modernism and liberalism. We want to expel all the European foreigners from our country. We donโ€™t want their tourism or their guest workers. And we will get rid of the Saudi dynasty and establish a Mahdist government.

be thankful that potato chips arent 1.00 a bag. its bad enough now that the average is 2.50 a bag,,,for 8oz? but I had to cut back on salts anyway. too bad they dont make completely salt free potato chips,,well, from where I go shopping at least.

The average price for a big bag of chips is around $1.50 where I live. UTZ makes a good no salt chip if you have them in your area
not here in Fla. Cape Cod chips here retail close to 3. Wal Mart is closer to 2.00. Publix is generally high for any kind of chips. the best they will do for cape cod chips is 2.50. and those really good doritos dip chips is close to 3.00.

Wow that sucks.....here is a ad from one local store with chips on sale.

Weekly Ad | Stager's Store
well, things in general are a bit pricy here in Naples. I know food is cheaper as u go further north in Florida. I remember when a loaf of bread was 50 cents in winter haven when it was about 1.00? 1.25 in Boca Raton back in 1998.
Go to the Walmart grocery stores on Sundays. Deli breads are reduced to 39/69 cents a loaf. Italian and French bread especially.

Greetings then. But the advice our historians would give would be to avoid fundamentalism and dictatorship, and go more for separation of state from religion and democracy. The US has a problem with fundamentalism with Republicans. It's another word for ignorance and intolerance. Besides that, go for all this xenophobia you like I guess LOL...

Thanks but no thanks. We donโ€™t want โ€œsick-ularismโ€. We like our Religion and we want an Islamic society in Arabia. Democracy = mob rule. Separation of Religion and State = secularist autocracy. Arabia is Islamic. We have seen what European colonialism did to our Muslim neighbors. They are trying to do the same to us through modernism and liberalism. We want to expel all the European foreigners from our country. We donโ€™t want their tourism or their guest workers. And we will get rid of the Saudi dynasty and establish a Mahdist government.
Getting rid of the Saudi dictatorship is a good idea. Good luck with that. I myself don't like organized religion of any kind. Especially being in charge of government.

Getting rid of the Saudi dictatorship is a good idea. Good luck with that. I myself don't like organized religion of any kind. Especially being in charge of government.

As long as you donโ€™t try to impose your ideas on Arabia and mind your own business. Secularism is not for us, it is against our temperament. Religion is in our DNA. We want more Mosques and more religion. We want to expel all the Europeans they are a toxic influence on our society.

As long as you donโ€™t try to impose your ideas on Arabia and mind your own business. Secularism is not for us, it is against our temperament. Religion is in our DNA. We want more Mosques and more religion. We want to expel all the Europeans they are a toxic influence on our society.
The people of the Middle East will learn. It's a long way to come in 70 years... All this fighting between sunnis and Shiites looks ridiculous to the modern world.

The people of the Middle East will learn. It's a long way to come in 70 years... All this fighting between sunnis and Shiites looks ridiculous to the modern world.
They did it in Yugoslavia 2 with Christians. Killing people over something that can't even be proved exists is the Dark Ages.

Itโ€™s our business. We donโ€™t want foreign Europeans telling us what to do. You mind your business and we will mind ours. The Mahdist Government is coming soon to Arabia. We want to pull out of the UN and expel all the foreigners. We want a charismatic religious revolutionary government. We will be as xenophobic as we want to. We have hated Europeans for centuries going all the way back to the evil Roman empire. It is second nature to us. We value our autonomy and tribal society. We donโ€™t want European cafes and cinemas. We donโ€™t want European tourism. We will overthrow the Saudi dynasty and replace it with a Mahdist Government.

Cherub786, the thing is you retards have yet to pay for the crimes you have committed against humanity with your insane tribal cult called Islam! Imagine for a second a drone popping the black meteroite (shaped as a giant vagina) at the Kaaba in Mecca you crazies worship. Then what do you do?

Cherub786, the thing is you retards have yet to pay for the crimes you have committed against humanity with your insane tribal cult called Islam!

We are proud to be Islamic. Go back to playing your guitar pasty face European guy.

The thing is you proudly stupid Islamic, when I get summer sun for a few days (I do not use sunscreen), my skin turn gold in color, similar to how Jesus was described in Revelation! You savages do not tan! Not that it matters since you be ugly as fuck as a result of African and Middle East mass rapes and generational inbreeding resulting in your lower than normal IQ.

The thing is you proudly stupid Islamic, when I get summer sun for a few days (I do not use sunscreen), my skin turn gold in color, similar to how Jesus was described in Revelation! You savages do not tan! Not that it matters since you be ugly as fuck as a result of historical mass rapes and inbreeding.

Hey stupid when you get sun you break out in ugly freckles and look like a rotten pumpkin. You will never nice complexion as us ugly European.

I get tanned in like 3 days. A golden bronze shade that is so sexy. You savages just get like duller skin tone. Making you harder to see at night. And you have no eye color. Your genetic flaws all stem from inbreeding. That is why so many ethnic groups in Africa, Asia and the Middle East all look the same and not in a progressive, positive way. South America is the exception in the third world because European inserted DNA into the equation, although all the savages invading the USA are very low IQ individual with little or no European DNA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back