US Women's World Cup Cheaters

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Watch this Youtube video. More than a dozen camera angles prove the goal scorer's team mate was IN FACT OFF SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch this Youtube video. More than a dozen camera angles prove the goal scorer's team mate was IN FACT OFF SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dead wrong. I was a player, coach and referee for many years. That wasn't even close to off-side. For many reasons, the two most important are 1: The offside player was not involved in the play. and 2: The offside player returned to the on-side position before the shot was taken.

Pretty clear that it was a legit goal.

Dead wrong. I was a player, coach and referee for many years. That wasn't even close to off-side. For many reasons, the two most important are 1: The offside player was not involved in the play. and 2: The offside player returned to the on-side position before the shot was taken.

Exactly right...

BULLSHIT!
YOU even admitted a player was offside.
She NEVER "returned to the onside position before the shot was taken"!

BULLSHIT!

Danny...you're embarrassing yourself with this string. You obviously don't know the rule.

If the player who is beyond the defender isn't involved in the play...it's not an off sides. Rose Lavelle takes that ball herself...beats the defender...and drives a perfect shot into the net. It's a goal and a very pretty one!

BULLSHIT!

I am amazed that not one football expert on this
planet noticed that.

It was a great goal.

BULLSHIT!

Not bull shit. The player WAS off-side but not when the shot was taken. She returned to the on-side position before the shot was taken and that is legal and it's a legal goal.

If the player who is beyond the defender isn't involved in the play...it's not an off sides. Rose Lavelle takes that ball herself...beats the defender...and drives a perfect shot into the net. It's a goal and a very pretty one!
So say four members of the team can hang out BEHIND a defender within a couple of feet from the goal line but as long as they don't touch the ball it's not an offside?

The thread title is an angry lie. When OP's are unable to articulate or make their point, a dishonest thread and lie are used.

BULLSHIT!

I am amazed that not one football expert on this
planet noticed that.

It was a great goal.

Listen bud, this is US message board. Don't you ever call soccer football again.

So say four members of the team can hang out BEHIND a defender within a couple of feet from the goal line but as long as they don't touch the ball it's not an offside?
It depends if they are interfering with play. If they are obstructing the goalie or a defender then they might be offside. In this case they weren't and it was a great goal.

It depends if they are interfering with play. If they are obstructing the goalie or a defender then they might be offside. In this case they weren't and it was a great goal.
Ah I see. It looked like a great goal whether they cheated or not to me.

I don't know squat about soccer though.

You can be BEHIND a defender as long as you're not involved in the play. It's got nothing to do with your touching of the ball. Alex Morgan is behind the defense but she pulls up and lets Rose Lavelle turn the defense and get off a beautiful shot. You still don't understand that off sides only can occur if you're judged to be involved in the play. Simply being on the pitch behind a defender isn't offsides.

Involvement in Active Play: A player is not committing an offence simply by being in an offside position. Active involvement plus offside position is the offence. Being actively involved in the area of play is not the same as being in the area of active play. While in an offside position, there are three things a player cannot do: interfere with play...interfere with an opponent...gain an advantage by being in the offside position.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back