US Troop deaths reach lowest numbers in years

Well, have yet to annex anything since the Spanish-American war, and we've given up most of that since.

Oh, explain military bases and hundreds of thousands of soldiers stationed in:
UK, Germany, Belguim, Kazakstan. Iraniastan, Pakistan, India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Italy, Phillipines, Thailand, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Kuwait, Saudi etc. etc.

UK, Germany, Belguim, Kazakstan. Iraniastan, Pakistan, India, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Italy, Phillipines, Thailand, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Poland, South Korea, Kuwait, Saudi etc. etc.

There are no US military bases in NZ. You have a single, teeny, weenie spy station at Waihopai. Oh, and we let you land your Hercules in Christchurch to service your service folk in Antarctica..:cool:

oh thats just great there is statiticaly less death and maiming than in the months past wow!!! lets have a party!!!
Yea, we all know its bad news for you libs when things are improving over there, you guys being invested in us losing this unwinnable war, oppps, looks like we just might pull it off.

I guess, "stay the course, and mission accomplished'" are proving to be true eh? HAHHAHAHAH, HAHHAHAHAH, BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

PRESIDENT Bush is soooo wise, he knows you looneys are delusional, so he just ignores you and your conspiracy theories.

Yeah! It is about time but it sure wasn’t worth it.

By the way, major Democrats do acknowledge the surge:

Carl Levin,

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293815,00.html

John Murtha

http://www.today.com/view/news/murtha-the-surge-is-working/id-1185976/

Hillary Clinton

http://oxfordmedievalist.blogspot.com/2007/08/levin-clinton-acknowledge-surge-is.html

Ewwwwww, but they were so vocal when we were getting shelled, and now they are whispering in the dark when we are winning. Its a bitch to be so heavily invested in losing.

actually the all-time low was february 2004.
but why would accuracy mean anything to this troll?

You are an out and out idiot.

"Lowest in years" ahhhh, yea, its been a few years since 2004, lets see, 8 minus 4 is,,,uh, uh, hold on a minute, you can get it,,,,oh yea, 4. That is a plural isnt it? Years? or year?

"all time LOWS", note that it is pluralized (that means more than one), so for you mentally impaired midgets, that means there are a number of months that account for the , lets say, 10 lowest months of casualties, and the rates being achieved now, are amonst them.

Ok, ok, now lets hear you idiots brain fucks start bitching about how can I be so cavalier about ANY soldiers deaths. Yea, even one death is too many, like that is relevant to the topic.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

So everyone can pack up and go home now? Good show!

TYpical. When we werent doing so good, you brain deads said we should desert, now we are winning, good reason to desert. You got any French in you?

News flash to Taomon, colors in flags were introduced many, many years ago, you can stop with only all white ones any time now.

Guess again on the Philippines, India, Thailand. How many more mistakes are you going to make? How many of the countries have invited us to be there?

I invited a cop into my property the other day, does this make it that I want a police state at my house?

Iraniastan???????

Looks like you copied and pasted without checking your facts, OPPPSSSSS

Freaking morons, YOU GOT CAUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAH, AHAHAHHAHAHA

International Marriage Broker Regulation Act of 2005

:thup:

Yea, we all know its bad news for you libs when things are improving over there, you guys being invested in us losing this unwinnable war, oppps, looks like we just might pull it off.

I guess, "stay the course, and mission accomplished'" are proving to be true eh? HAHHAHAHAH, HAHHAHAHAH, BWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

PRESIDENT Bush is soooo wise, he knows you looneys are delusional, so he just ignores you and your conspiracy theories.

How does it feel to be so patriotic? Must be like those who followed Hitler and damned anyone who disagreed with them.

Nope, you and the prez are delusional and 4000 dead American Patriots have paid the price of your delusion. Fuck the delusion and the unarmed Humvees you sent them in.

How does it feel to be so patriotic? Must be like those who followed Hitler and damned anyone who disagreed with them.

Nope, you and the prez are delusional and 4000 dead American Patriots have paid the price of your delusion. Fuck the delusion and the unarmed Humvees you sent them in.

You must be desperate to pull out the ol Hitler card. So, since Hitlers followers considered themselves patriotic, that makes me just like them? What does that say about you , considering your avatar?

Does all the dead Americans from WWII make those who sent them and supported their being there delusional?

SOrry man, delusional is the sole ownership of the libs\Dems. ANd it was Clinton who stripped the armour off the vehicles, Bush inheirited it. Get your facts straight and maybe you will start thinking straight too.

yea.. believe that the left are the delusional ones phantom WMD boy. Have fun at the polls this year.

Are they waiting to see if they can influence our elections like last time? Cry Terror loud enough and got Bush back in office?

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Al-Qaeda may be shifting tactics back to the big, headline grabbing attacks in Iraq that helped plunge the country into chaos, a senior US commander said Monday.

"We have some indicators that they may be planning on executing kind of a large media type event," said Major General John Kelly, commander of the I Marine Expeditionary Force in western Iraq.

His comments came amid news of a suicide attack by a man wearing an explosive belt that killed five US soldiers and wounded three others Monday in the center of Baghdad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080310/pl_afp/usiraqmilitaryqaeda

Forum List

Back