US senate passes measure to take first step in dismantling obamacare.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US Senate passes measure to take first step in dismantling Obamacare
US senators have passed the first measure on the way to dismantling outgoing-President Barack Obama’s much debated health care law, commonly known as Obamacare

For people who do not understand what full blown Obamacare was going to do to them, it will be scary. But honestly be glad this did not fully make it off the floor it would have been the biggest regrets of your lives.
Obama is going to beat a path to convince his sheep other wise.

upload_2017-1-12_8-2-19.png

Rand Paul was the only Republican to vote no because they don't have a replacement completed yet.
I commend the hell out of him.
I want the obamination gone too but I don't want people to get fucked either.

US senators have passed the first measure on the way to dismantling outgoing-President Barack Obama’s much debated health care law, commonly known as Obamacare

For people who do not understand what full blown Obamacare was going to do to them, it will be scary. But honestly be glad this did not fully make it off the floor it would have been the biggest regrets of your lives.

View attachment 106378
Is this what you want??

Repealing the ACA would increase federal budget deficits by $137 billion over the 2016–2025 period

Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A Giant Tax Cut | The Huffington Post

Last edited:
  • Banned

View attachment 106378
Is this what you want??

Repealing the ACA would increase federal budget deficits by $137 billion over the 2016–2025 period

Obamacare Repeal Would Give 400 Super-Rich U.S. Households A Giant Tax Cut | The Huffington Post

Damn right and if you ppl don't wake up to the BS you will continue to fk yourselves over and over and over.

upload_2017-1-12_8-38-25.png

• Banned

View attachment 106378
Is this what you want??

upload_2017-1-12_8-39-31.png

Rand Paul was the only Republican to vote no because they don't have a replacement completed yet.

Why? The dems had no problem fucking literally millions with this POS plan?

• Banned

View attachment 106378

RATE SHOCK: OBAMACARE CAUSING 539% INCREASE IN HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS FOR TEXANS (SEE PROOF)
Obamacare is named the “Affordable Care Act,” after all, and the President promised the rates would be “as low as a phone bill.” But I just received a confirmed letter from a friend in Texas showing a 539% rate increase on an existing policy that’s been in good standing for years.

As the letter reveals (see below), the cost for this couple’s policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K — a middle-class family, in other words.

That’s a 539% rate increase!

$1,356.60 per month is not “affordable” health care. It’s monopolistic price gouging mandated by the Obama administration and enforced essentially at gunpoint. This isn’t health care; it’s highway robbery.

To clarify: this increased rate policy is not “under” Healthcare.gov, but the
RATE SHOCK: Obamacare causing 539% increase in health insurance costs for Texans (see proof)

upload_2017-1-12_8-42-50.png

When ppl put their trust into the Government they will screw themselves over every time. WAKE UP!!

Why? The dems had no problem fucking literally millions with this POS plan?
I know but two wrongs don't make a right.

It should have never been passed to begin with and now the Dems want someone to fix their mess. fuck'em. Repeal it

It should have never been passed to begin with and now the Dems want someone to fix their mess. fuck'em.
agreed, again. But this is above politics.

Disagree, politics got us into this boondoggle and it will take politics to get rid of it. I've seen too many people get hit with fees, rate increases, high deductibles etc and it's not fair to them

View attachment 106378
Obamacare%2BHeartbeat.jpg

View attachment 106378

RATE SHOCK: OBAMACARE CAUSING 539% INCREASE IN HEALTH INSURANCE COSTS FOR TEXANS (SEE PROOF)
Obamacare is named the “Affordable Care Act,” after all, and the President promised the rates would be “as low as a phone bill.” But I just received a confirmed letter from a friend in Texas showing a 539% rate increase on an existing policy that’s been in good standing for years.

As the letter reveals (see below), the cost for this couple’s policy under Humana is increasing from $212.10 per month to $1,356.60 per month. This is for a couple in good health whose combined income is less than $70K — a middle-class family, in other words.

$1,356.60 per month is not “affordable” health care. It’s monopolistic price gouging mandated by the Obama administration and enforced essentially at gunpoint. This isn’t health care; it’s highway robbery.

RATE SHOCK: Obamacare causing 539% increase in health insurance costs for Texans (see proof)

View attachment 106388

When ppl put their trust into the Government they will screw themselves over every time. WAKE UP!!
If you stop posting crap from Alex Jones I might try to take you seriously

It should have never been passed to begin with and now the Dems want someone to fix their mess. fuck'em.

Disagree, politics got us into this boondoggle and it will take politics to get rid of it. I've seen too many people get hit with fees, rate increases, high deductibles etc and it's not fair to them
But the PEOPLE are whats getting fucked.
You need to remember, half the country didn't want this bullshit. They got FORCED into it. They got FORCED to find new doctors or new coverage.
The PEOPLE would get fucked. This is above politics.

But the PEOPLE are whats getting fucked.
You need to remember, half the country didn't want this bullshit. They got FORCED into it. They got FORCED to find new doctors or new coverage.
The PEOPLE would get fucked. This is above politics.

Repeal it. I simply don't care, the damn thing is a disaster. Just like the dems were warned it would be

View attachment 106378

View attachment 106388

If you stop posting crap from Alex Jones I might try to take you seriously
And then you post from raw story? LOL give me a break

Forum List

Back