Repealing the ACA would increase federal budget deficits by $137 billion over the 2016–2025 period

Duh.

The ACA is a massive tax increase that the bureaucracy has acclimatized to. You do away with a tax increase, a deficit results.

Does anyone believe this? I mean seriously! If we are going to debate something, it will take at least 2 USMB to deflect this crapola. Come on lefties, the least you could do is be real!
Naw, I believe it. Of course they would cut the taxes once the law is repealed. However, folks that have gotten used to the medicaid expansion would immediately file civil liberties and civil rights suits, and thus, those benefits would not be cut immediately.

Tax cuts with no corresponding benefit cuts? Hence, a budget deficit.

Does anyone believe this? I mean seriously! If we are going to debate something, it will take at least 2 USMB to deflect this crapola. Come on lefties, the least you could do is be real!
Naw, I believe it. Of course they would cut the taxes once the law is repealed. However, folks that have gotten used to the medicaid expansion would immediately file civil liberties and civil rights suits, and thus, those benefits would not be cut immediately.

Because of the cuts in Medicare payments to doctors, Obamacare actually reduced budget deficits. You can be sure that part of O-care will stay in place.

The Feds were only going to pay for Medicaid expansion for a few years. Then, the cost was to be dumped on the states.

Because of the cuts in Medicare payments to doctors, Obamacare actually reduced budget deficits. You can be sure that part of O-care will stay in place.

A clear admission that democrats screwed over seniors and doctors!

The claim in the title is from the Congressional Budget Office.

Before you make a fool of yourself, click the damn link and read the report.

And 30 million less people will be covered. How does this make sense to anyone?

Single payer is the only real solution.

It makes sense because the stupid oppressive government should not be in the business of providing health care. That is a personal responsibility of the individual and the government should not be taking money from the people that earned it and giving it away to he people that didn't earn it. That is thievery.

We are 20 Trillion dollars in debt. Where have your concerns been over the last 8 years? Puppy dog tears my friend.

The ACA only works for INS company's and deadbeats that refuse to insure their own smelly bodies.

The ACA only works for INS company's and deadbeats that refuse to insure their own smelly bodies.

How does someone that works a low paying job afford insurance?

Don't even bother - Republicans do not know answers to such questions.

The Feds were only going to pay for Medicaid expansion for a few years. Then, the cost was to be dumped on the states.
Some did hope that states would step up.

lol on them, I guess.

Then of course they also rely on the bogus Medicare/Medicaid fines they impose on the hospitals.

It sounds like you had concerns during 8 years but now don't care. Am I wrong?
I don't care about billions when we are trillions in debt. The ACA is not working if it will cost billions to replace it then charge Obama. He is the dickhead that pushed it down our throats.

It sounds like you had concerns during 8 years but now don't care. Am I wrong?
I don't care about billions when we are trillions in debt. The ACA is not working if it will cost billions to replace it then charge Obama. He is the dickhead that pushed it down our throats.

Replace? There is no replacement. Republicans will nudge around the edges and beat around the bush but they have no answer to the fundamental problem of medical expenses being unaffordable for those with pre-existing conditions and/or modest income unless employer provides it.

Forum List

Back