Senate passed $95 Billion Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan/No Borders bill while you were sleeping this morning

But the House has already declared it DOA. The vote took place in the pre-dawn hours, while most everyone in the country was asleep. Can't these jackass Democrats vote during business hours while we're all paying attention?

They sneak around like fucking vampires voting on whose blood to suck next, while everyone's sleeping. That's just creepy as fuck.

"BREAKING - DEAD ON ARRIVAL: Senate Approves $95 Billion Foreign Aid Package for Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan in 70-29 Vote, Without Border/Immigration Funding and Reforms; Speaker Mike Johnson Declares it Dead on Arrival, Will Not Take it Up"

View attachment 901537

I think I was up dropping a MAGAT at that time.

Democrats actually pass meaningful legislation

When was the last major bill passed by Republicans?
Wow, back up, what bill of the democrats improved your life.

You can't get away with making an outrageous claim without backing it up then challenging me.

How did the democrats improve you life, which would be a major bill

Wow, back up, what bill of the democrats improved your life.

You can't get away with making an outrageous claim without backing it up then challenging me.

How did the democrats improve you life, which would be a major bill
The infrastructure bill for one

The infrastructure bill for one
You are full of shit, how did that personally help you?? The money has not even been spent. No projects finished.

Tell us how, tell us what infrastructure was fixed, where you live, specifically.

Was it, the Coons Hollow Bridge that was broke?

Tell us the project that needed foxing that you saw get fixed.

You are full of shit, how did that personally help you?? The money has not even been spent. No projects finished.

Tell us how, tell us what infrastructure was fixed, where you live, specifically.

Was it, the Coons Hollow Bridge that was broke?

Tell us the project that needed foxing that you saw get fixed.

There have been all sorts of Highway projects going on near me and those people spend money in my business

Wait, you mean the Senator that has a father (Ron Paul) that had his own show on Russian propaganda network RT and whose campaign manager (Jesse Benton) went to prison for funneling Russian money to his political campaign is desperately lobbying to deny aid to a country on Putin's acquisition list?
RussiansUnderBed.jpg

Hopefully, the current administration of useless, incompetent and politically impotent bureaucrats will be gone this year (the next year), and this will pave the way to end this shitshow.

70% of all Senators voted to stop Russia, continue the fight against the Hamas terrorists, warn China about Taiwan.......

Will the House continue to support the Russia invasion of The Ukraine, and support the inhumane murderers of Hamas, and an expansionist China, or will they finally support continuation of the post WWII American position as the leader of the free world?
While letting terrorists, Chinese nationals and other scum invade us through the southern border. Idiot demscum.

While letting terrorists, Chinese nationals and other scum invade us through the southern border. Idiot demscum.
Don't give me that sob story about how the Neo-GOP wants to actually fix the border after their latest faithless negotiations and throwing Langford and his bill under the bus like they did. The TrumpenFührer spoke and the flock jumped.

Don't give me that sob story about how the Neo-GOP wants to actually fix the border after their latest faithless negotiations and throwing Langford and his bill under the bus like they did. The TrumpenFührer spoke and the flock jumped.
Bullshit

Fact

You had the toughest border bill in a generation put on the table and Trump crashed it…
Because he would then not be able to campaign on the issue
Trump can't do anything but talk dumbass. If it was a demscum bill you know it was bad for the country.

Forum List

Back