Muscovites Demand Alaska Returned to their Empire

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites for Alaska ?

• No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell, YES!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

He wants to restore the old Russian Empire, so that means Poland and Finland, too.

He wants to restore the old Russian Empire, so that means Poland and Finland, too.
AND 1/3 OF GERMANY , with eastern Berlin , Ivan´s wet dreams 🐔 🇷🇺🌧️

UUU.jpg

It all looks like commiecrat kabuki theater. putty boi doesn't have the balls to try to take Alaska.

I hope you are right , that We (Free World ) can kill and fight for Democracy and for our countries ...
Belarusian military expert Valier Sachaščyk : Everyone was afraid of the Muscovites , but then the Ukrainians intervened and broke the world order.
do you agree with Valier Sachaščyk? What if Putin ´d ATTACK ESTONIA OR LATVIA INSTEAD OF UKRAINE ?

1702218001251.png

Fu(k him. We have the signed bill-o-sale for Seward's Folly.
Muscovite - Mongols (like Muslim´s sharia ) dont except fully our concept of treaties .

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

But why is the Mongol-Muscovy empire more violent, more dominating and more rapacious than other politically similar ancient empires, such as the ancient Chinese empire?

Given that the Russians have the Second-Best Army in Ukraine, I don't think it's happening anytime soon. :auiqs.jpg:
I hope you are right , do you agree with Belarusian military expert Valier Sachaščyk? Everyone was afraid of the Muscovites , but then the Ukrainians intervened and broke the world order. What if Putin ´d ATTACK ESTONIA OR LATVIA INSTEAD OF UKRAINE ?

You know, Mr. Litwin, a few nights camping above the Arctic Circle in below zero weather are a better deterrent than war. Also, in spite of what people have put into fear stories about Russia, it is a country that adopted an Orthodox Christian system of behaviors. It's easy to hold facts away from a country on the opposite side of the world, and it's easy for leaders to suppress information that might hold an enemy in a decency silence. I'm guessing that the good people in Russia and China outnumber the bad. I have no idea what it's like in Russia, but we did hear that the Russian parents of the Russian soldiers who invaded the Ukraine were horrified at the statistics of their countrymen's death, and many a parent lost a son or daughter in the fiercest of deadly warmongering.

In August, an American estimate of the losses to Russia and Ukraine are as follows:​
The U.S. believes nearly 500,000 Ukrainian and Russian soldiers have been wounded or killed during the expansive conflict that has raged in Ukraine since February of last year, according to a New York Times report citing unnamed officials.​
The officials cautioned that casualty figures remained difficult to estimate because Moscow is believed to routinely undercount its war dead and injured, and Kyiv does not disclose official figures, the newspaper said.​
Russia's military casualties are approaching 300,000, including as many as 120,000 deaths and 170,000 to 180,000 injuries, the newspaper reported. Ukrainian deaths were close to 70,000, with 100,000 to 120,000 wounded, it added.​
I'm guessing that the good people in Russia .... outnumber the bad.

unfortunately, you are wrong , THEY🇷🇺 ARE BAD VERY BAD AND nasty , hardcore imperialists , all of them, from Pushkin and Solzhenitsyn to Dugin and Ilyin ...

1702218870981.jpeg

BACKGROUND :

Johnson. 1867. Seward's folly.

Muscovite - Mongols 🇷🇺 (like Muslim´s sharia ) dont except fully our concept of treaties .

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

I hope you are right , do you agree with Belarusian military expert Valier Sachaščyk? Everyone was afraid of the Muscovites , but then the Ukrainians intervened and broke the world order. What if Putin ´d ATTACK ESTONIA OR LATVIA INSTEAD OF UKRAINE ?

Ah, yes, the Russian adaptation of could'a-should'a-would'a... or what-if ... an exercise in Alternate Universe speculation...

Putin's miscalculations and expansionist-aggression have badly damaged the morale of Russian forces; impacting effectiveness...

Conscript armies might be alright in an existential fight, but they're not much good in expansionist moves against ethnic cousins...

Putin has probably damaged himself domestically as well, although as to how much, well... that's a little difficult to gauge...

One of these days, the Russian People might throw off the shadow of their authoritarian Tsars, but that's a long way off...

Last edited:
I hope you are right , that We (Free World ) can kill and fight for Democracy and for our countries ...
Belarusian military expert Valier Sachaščyk : Everyone was afraid of the Muscovites , but then the Ukrainians intervened and broke the world order.
do you agree with Valier Sachaščyk? What if Putin ´d ATTACK ESTONIA OR LATVIA INSTEAD OF UKRAINE ?

View attachment 870830

Not going to get in a game of "what ifs".

Mere piece of paper to a dictator.

NATO, Nazis, Satanists: Putin is running out of excuses for his imperial war​

How the Russian Media Spread False Claims About Ukrainian Nazis (Published 2022)

Troll Nazi Winkle has admitted total defeat for his Kyiv Nazi brothers and has run out of posts material .

How many UAF dead now Nazi Winkle?
Over 600 000 .

Why are your trenches full of men over 50 and women?

Forum List

Back