10-year-old boy shot dead by other 10-year-old over bike race, mother says

If only the parents of the felon had bother to keep the firearm of the hands of a 10 year old.

Of course I use the term "parents" loosely because very few Negro families have the father giving a shit about his family.

Ask our four year old what happens if she ever touches daddy's guns.

She can't because we have a gun safe but she knows it won't be good

When this kid gets out of jail, if he will ever serve a day, the cycle repeats just like daddy.

As a ten year old, they will probably have to put him in a juvenile home until he is an adult, especially as the old man will be going up the river for owning a gun as a felon then not storing it properly neither. Too bad for the wife and rest of the family.

Once an adult, I'm not clear where they'd go next. It could be argued that as a child, he was not cognizant of his actions therefore ultimately not responsible, but probably barred from ever owning guns himself.

No, if someone wants a gun they'll get one. Legally or not
An "illegal" pistol e.g. a Clock 43, in Germany starts at around US$ 3000+ ( no matter if new or 2nd hand) and in the USA a legal available new Glock 43, costs around US$ 450 and a 2nd hand can go for for a measly US$ 100.- over the table.
So, how many small time criminals (the vast majority) could afford US$ 3000+ for an illegal Glock 43, in the USA ??

BTW - whats the point of having an e.g. Glock 43 in a locked safe (see your kiddo post) - when a, or two, or three armed dudes - show up at 03:00 in your house?

Anyway - Gun wackos will never change, only via law amendments.

Oh color me surprised:

"his father, 53-year-old Arkete Davis has been charged with suspicion of possession of a firearm by a felon, criminal storage of a firearm, carrying a stolen loaded firearm in a vehicle, child endangerment and acting as an accessory to a crime after the fact."

An "illegal" pistol e.g. a Clock 43, in Germany starts at around US$ 3000+ ( no matter if new or 2nd hand) and in the USA a legal available new Glock 43, costs around US$ 450 and a 2nd hand can go for for a measly US$ 100.- over the table.
So, how many small time criminals (the vast majority) could afford US$ 3000+ for an illegal Glock 43, in the USA ??

BTW - whats the point of having an e.g. Glock 43 in a locked safe (see your kiddo post) - when a, or two, or three armed dudes - show up at 03:00 in your house?

Anyway - Gun wackos will never change, only via law amendments.

They're locked because we have children. I seriously doubt anyone is going to break into a house in a gated community with armed security

Forum List

Back