'US(OBAMA)-Backed 'Rebels' Shoot Down Russian Helicopter

Man Putin is really screwing the pooch
Yep. He's been bombing the Turkmans for weeks.

If the Turkmans have been aiding ISIS and are in Syria sucks to be them. If turkey intentionally shot down a Russian plane to defend ISIS-aiding Turks in Syria they crossed a line...again...after dealing in black market ISIS oil.
Incorrect. The Turksman have been fighting Isis. I ask again, why is Russia supporting Isis?
You are clearly too stupid to be in this conversation.

Yep. He's been bombing the Turkmans for weeks. The biggest foes of the Turkmans are ISIS and the Syrian Regime. It's no wonder Russia's pilots were shot.

Why is Russia supporting ISIS, anyway?
Republicans have this glorious vision of Putin as a terrorist fighting liberator. He didn't give a damn about ISIS until they bombed that plane. He's been an equal opportunity bomber. He could care less about ISIS.

Bullshit that he doesn't give a shit about ISIS. He has real skin in this game as compared to the west.

Head military commander of ISIS is a Chechen AND 16,000 Chechen terrorists have pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Look up Chechen terrorism. Look up Beslan. Then you will understand why Putin began his bombing campaign. And the plane was blown up after the bombing campaign started late September.
ISIS has not even been Putin's main target. This war has been going on for almost 5 years. Russia is a newcomer. All Putin cares about is keeping a puppet in Syria for strategic purposes. He could care less about ISIS.

Oh for crying out loud. This has never been a civil war. These so called rebels are just paid mercenaries funded by Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and I was just reading a report that Kuwait is funneling money as well.

I guess you didn't google Beslan. One of many atrocities against the Russian people. Chechen terrorists pledge allegiance to ISIS in June. He has every reason to bomb the shit out of ISIS in Syria so he doesn't face them on home turf.
You & you alone are the only person or source I've ever heard this from. You're beginning to sound like Mr INFRASTRUCTURE

Did you ever think you would be mindlessly supporting and defending a never ending war President that you voted for?
Did you ever think you'd be supporting Iran and Al Qaeda fighting against someone?

Iran is fighting against AQ and ISIS. Good enough for me.
Al Qaeda is fighting ISIS too. You must love them now. Maybe their leader will take his shirt off and pose next to Putin for you.

:lol:

Give me a break.

Really? Are we supposed to be scared?
I would rather not be dragged into further conflict, get more Americans dead, because of Obama's failed, treasonous support to ISIS because of his obsession with ASSAD and attaining redemption for his 'Red Line' disaster.

Because of Obama thousands of Iraqi men, women, and children are dead and the successes won at great cost by our vets have been squandered. Because of Obama and Turkey's support for ISIS black-market oil over 154 Parisians are dead and almost as many are hurt. And now Obama is trying to bring in thousands of improperly vetted Syrians...and Russia, who holds the upper hand right now in Syria might just lash out at those who supplied the terrorists who are killing his troops.

It's not called being scared...it's called being cautious and smart, two things Obama and Liberals are not often accused of being.

I would rather not be dragged into further conflict, get more Americans dead, because of Obama's failed, treasonous support to ISIS because of his obsession with ASSAD and attaining redemption for his 'Red Line' disaster.

Because of Obama thousands of Iraqi men, women, and children are dead and the successes won at great cost by our vets have been squandered. Because of Obama and Turkey's support for ISIS black-market oil over 154 Parisians are dead and almost as many are hurt. And now Obama is trying to bring in thousands of improperly vetted Syrians...and Russia, who holds the upper hand right now in Syria might just lash out at those who supplied the terrorists who are killing his troops.

It's not called being scared...it's called being cautious and smart, two things Obama and Liberals are not often accused of being.
Bomb them relentlessly for 2 weeks & let the Arabs clean up the mess on foot

Yep. He's been bombing the Turkmans for weeks. The biggest foes of the Turkmans are ISIS and the Syrian Regime. It's no wonder Russia's pilots were shot.

Republicans have this glorious vision of Putin as a terrorist fighting liberator. He didn't give a damn about ISIS until they bombed that plane. He's been an equal opportunity bomber. He could care less about ISIS.

Bullshit that he doesn't give a shit about ISIS. He has real skin in this game as compared to the west.

Head military commander of ISIS is a Chechen AND 16,000 Chechen terrorists have pledged allegiance to ISIS.

Look up Chechen terrorism. Look up Beslan. Then you will understand why Putin began his bombing campaign. And the plane was blown up after the bombing campaign started late September.
ISIS has not even been Putin's main target. This war has been going on for almost 5 years. Russia is a newcomer. All Putin cares about is keeping a puppet in Syria for strategic purposes. He could care less about ISIS.

Oh for crying out loud. This has never been a civil war. These so called rebels are just paid mercenaries funded by Turkey, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and I was just reading a report that Kuwait is funneling money as well.

I guess you didn't google Beslan. One of many atrocities against the Russian people. Chechen terrorists pledge allegiance to ISIS in June. He has every reason to bomb the shit out of ISIS in Syria so he doesn't face them on home turf.

You & you alone are the only person or source I've ever heard this from. You're beginning to sound like Mr INFRASTRUCTURE

I've put up the links. You must have missed them. The sources are solid. And I hate repeating myself but here I go again.

Profile of Chechen military leader

29DB1E7C00000578-3134206-image-a-24_1434967889841.jpg

Abu Omar al-Shishani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISIS opens a new front on Europe's doorstep: Chechan jihadi group with 'up to 15,000' fighters pledge allegiance to terror horde
  • Leader of terror group known as Caucuses Emirate declared loyalty to ISIS
  • 'We need to unite... so we can cut off the heads of the infidels,' he has said
  • Group operates in Russian republics of Chechnya, Daghestan, Ingushetia
  • It has killed hundreds in deadly terror attacks on Russian soil since 2007
  • Eight million already live in ISIS territory across MIddle East, north Africa
By Jay Akbar For Mailonline

Published: 10:45 GMT, 22 June 2015 | Updated: 12:19 GMT, 22 June 2015

ISIS opens a new front on Putin's doorstep

Last edited:

Listen, dumb shit. I'm not in favor of Obama's desire to remove Assad. I know, however, that he'd prefer not to be in the position where he has to consider it. I do not question his motives.

But.....I support the actions that our democratically elected President takes once the decision has been made.....I hold my nose and hope it all works out. Just like I did in 2003. If it doesn't, I won't sugar coat it like yoiu fuckers do with Bush's fuck ups.

The fact remains....that WHATEVER Obama does.....you will support the opposing opinion. That's ODS. Shithead.

Of course I know about Beslan. You post about it 100 times every single day. Doesn't change anything.

Of course I know about Beslan. You post about it 100 times every single day. Doesn't change anything.

Putin has every right to be bombing ISIS and al Nusra. On the other hand Obama, Harper, Cameron and others started all this bullshit trying to take out Assad.

I know, however, that he'd prefer not to be in the position where he has to consider it. I do not question his motives.

It is not - NOT - his right, responsibility, duty, or business to decide IF Assad needs to be or should be 'removed from power'. You say you do not question his motives for doing so...WHY THE HELL NOT?!

Democrats went ape-shite about Bush deciding to emove Hussein from power...but they are just fine and dandy with Obama arming and building up ISIS because he thinks Assad needs to be removed?!

But.....I support the actions that our democratically elected President takes once the decision has been made.....I hold my nose and hope it all works out. Just like I did in 2003. If it doesn't, I won't sugar coat it like yoiu fuckers do with Bush's fuck ups.

Holding our noses and hoping this F* UP doesn't f* up has resulted in the deaths of 4 Americans, the deaths of THOUSANDS of Christians / men, women, and children in Iraq, and the deaths of over 154 Parisians. It has resulted in the massive expansion of ISIS. It has resulted in the successes won in Iraq by our military at great cost have been lost, it has resulted in a growing, dangerous proxy war against Syria, Russia, and Iran....

Wake the hell up, let go of your nose, open your eyes, for God's sake!

And opposing all of THAT is NOT 'taking whatever side opposite of what Obama advocates'!

So shove your 'B...b....b...but Bush' B$ and try actually LOOKING at what Obama has done and is doing rather than just blindly support the dumbass' failures and support of ISIS / terrorism!

...and YOU call ME 'dumbshit'?! lol

must be why you brought it to attention huh?

Oh yeah...because if I had not posted something about it the whole world would have NEVER known that the Russian helo was shot down by a weapon provided to terrorists by Obama. Really?! :rolleyes:

So you know exactly what weapon was used?

It was reportedly a 'TOW' anti-tank missile....tube-launched, optically tracked, wire-guided...
The story only said that the rebels use the TOW, there are shoulder fired missiles that could do the job also....A TOW is fired from a vehicle or a tripod if not mounted on helicopters, or tanks, APC's etc....I would guess it's a shoulder fired missile that was used..........

Forum List

Back