BREAKING : Azerbaijan (AND Turkey) has shot down a "Russian" imperial helicopter in Azerbaijan. GREAT NEWS!

"Azerbaijan Reportedly Shoots Down Russian Helicopter in ...
www.civilnet.am › news › 2020/11/09

Translate this page
21 mins ago — Russian Sputnik news agency reports on Monday that Azerbaijan has shot down a Russian helicopter from the direction of Nakhichevan.....

greekcitytimes.com › WORLD News

3 mins ago — A Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed in Armenia near the settlement of ... Republic (Republic of Azerbaijan), the Russian Mi-24 helicopter was ...

"

GREAT NEWS! Azerbaijan (AND Turkey) has shot down a "Russian" imperial helicopter in Azerbaijan. next step liberation of D-stan, Sakha, etc. from Juchi occupation

View attachment 413690
Supposedly it was an accidental shot

Translate this page
21 mins ago — Russian Sputnik news agency reports on Monday that Azerbaijan has shot down a Russian helicopter from the direction of Nakhichevan.....

3 mins ago — A Russian Mi-24 helicopter crashed in Armenia near the settlement of ... Republic (Republic of Azerbaijan), the Russian Mi-24 helicopter was ...

"

GREAT NEWS! Azerbaijan (AND Turkey) has shot down a "Russian" imperial helicopter in Azerbaijan. next step liberation of D-stan, Sakha, etc. from Juchi occupation

View attachment 413690
who cares, Moscow will swallow as usual...

Turkey's downing of Russian warplane - what we know - BBC ...
www.bbc.com › news › world-middle-east-34912581

Dec 1, 2015 — What happened? Both Russia and Turkey say the Russian Su-24, an all-weather attack aircraft, was shot down by Turkish F- ...

Great news for EU ""Russia" has weakened because of Putin's adventures." Will Moscow help Yerevan? " Answer is clear no, question is what Moscow lose

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690

Very sorry :flameth:
yeh ️

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690

Very sorry :flameth:
a drunk uprising in Armenia

Last edited:

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690

Dec 1, 2015 — What happened? Both Russia and Turkey say the Russian Su-24, an all-weather attack aircraft, was shot down by Turkish F- ...

Great news for EU ""Russia" has weakened because of Putin's adventures." Will Moscow help Yerevan? " Answer is clear no, question is what Moscow lose
LOL actually Turkey is begging forgiveness and paying reparation's

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690

LOL actually Turkey is begging forgiveness and paying reparation's
1) begging forgiveness, tv.ru lie
2) and paying reparation's so what ? still 1:0 Turkey won

Baku (capital of Azerbaijan) was bombed by "unknown forces".
View attachment 413867
tsinag , this is what your experts say about this war , "you have lost" ))

LOL is that really my expert

View attachment 413867

LOL, you really believe that Moscow allows journalism?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

View attachment 413867

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1) golts does not work for Moscow
2) "allows journalism", he is an expert not a Journalist

View attachment 413867

You have chosen your God.

Fine with me as long as you stay out of my way

View attachment 413867

" Fine with me as long as you stay out of my way " are you with Putin/his empire or against ?

View attachment 413867

" Fine with me as long as you stay out of my way " are you with Putin/his empire or against ?

I could tell you but then I would have to tickle you.

Not a top dawg quote

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690
So Joe Bite Me Biden is President Elect and the world will now go to war. Thanks again Progs...

Who's president?

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690
So Joe Bite Me Biden is President Elect and the world will now go to war. Thanks again Progs...

Who's president?
When the Lame Stream Media went all in for the creeper Joe the bite me Biden, the spineless hole for Xi, of course the middle east will resume its burning like it did with the brown turd Obammy...

Translate this page

"

View attachment 413690

Who's president?
When the Lame Stream Media went all in for the creeper Joe the bite me Biden, the spineless hole for Xi, of course the middle east will resume its burning like it did with the brown turd Obammy...

So, in other words...you don't seem to know who is president...and you don't seem to realize this conflict has been ONGOING?

Forum List

Back