US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

Shame on Barack Hussein! Shame on poodle NATO!

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

Turkey would not have shot the plane without NATO and of course USA clearance.

The Obama Administration is playing a very stupid and dangerous game with Russia.

How-so? The USA does not control what Turkey does....every minute of every day...

"The American side, which leads the coalition that Turkey belongs to, knew about the location and time of our planes' flights, and we were hit exactly there and at that time," Putin said at a joint press conference with French counterpart Francois Hollande in the Kremlin."

I see someone has a severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. You really should seek some professional psychiatric help.

Either that, or just move to Russia and join up with your hero Putin.

Shame on those who prefer to be blind and still support their Hussein. He may be a good golf player (I have my doubts though) but sure seems to be a real threat to the stability of the whole world including his own country. Dear Americans, please, elect a decent person for your next President, so never ever POTUS will mean "Piece Of The Useless Sh*t" !

Last edited:

How-so, the USA does not control what Turkey does....every minute of every day...
Don't be obtuse.

Turkey doesn't make a move w/o the support of NATO allies and the U.S. What, you think Turkey is just going to go to war with Russia? Turkey has no nukes, or didn't you know?

Shame on those who prefer to be blind and still support their Hussein. He may be a good golf player (I have my doubts though) but sure seems to be a real threat to stability of the whole world including his own country. Dear Americans, please, elect a decent person for your next President, so never ever POTUS will mean "Piece Of Useless Sh*T" !
Can you see the forest for the trees?

How-so, the USA does not control what Turkey does....every minute of every day...
Don't be obtuse.

Turkey doesn't make a move w/o the support of NATO allies and the U.S. What, you think Turkey is just going to go to war with Russia? Turkey has no nukes, or didn't you know?
Turkey and Russia have a long history of passive/aggressive behavior....

Prove the US was the catalyst of shooting down one of the Ruskies bombers....besides, Oblama is not an air traffic controller...

Putin's been buzzing people's air space and strutting his stuff in in various country's faces long enough. It's endeared him to conservative rubes but if you fuck with people enough don't be surprised if they check you.
Once the GOP elects Pootin as president, everything will be hunky-dory...

Prove the US was the catalyst of shooting down one of the Ruskies bombers....besides, Oblama is not an air traffic controller...

NATO ally engaging Russian plane...without consulting the USA. Um, yeah. Don't think so
Sure, I bet you think the US also authorized the Russian rescue copper to be shot down also...
If you think the US is a culprit show real evidence...

Putin's been buzzing people's air space and strutting his stuff in in various country's faces long enough. It's endeared him to conservative rubes but if you fuck with people enough don't be surprised if they check you.

He's fighting ISIS, Turkey is aiding ISIS. Which side is Obama on?

Obama is completely sordid as are NATO, not to mention being absolute hypocrites.

I just posted a thread in Current Events, entitled "Turkey/Obama/NATO Hypocrisy - The Agenda", I've posted links to various articles within the post....such as Turkey violating Greek airspace 7,000 times and getting away with it.

Obama is completely sordid as are NATO, not to mention being absolute hypocrites.

I just posted a thread in Current Events, entitled "Turkey/Obama/NATO Hypocrisy - The Agenda", I've posted links to various articles within the post....such as Turkey violating Greek airspace 7,000 times and getting away with it.
And Pootin is a godsend for the rw nutzies, why in his own nation people live in fear of criticizing him, it usually ends them up in prison...

Forum List

Back