US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

It's an amazing thing...you claim to have a college degree in economics but write at the eighth grade level and didn't know what an economic school of thought was! I guess what you'd like us to believe is that at one time you were smart...but now you're a senile idiot? Does that about sum you up?
It's an amazing thing...you claim to have a college degree in economics but write at the eighth grade level and didn't know what an economic school of thought was! I guess what you'd like us to believe is that at one time you were smart...but now you're a senile idiot? Does that about sum you up?

Your posts sum you up, dipshit. Ignorant conservative troll attacks and lies do not impress anyone, me boy. You are a simple clown. Unable to ever win an economic argument. Back to your dishes, me boy. Perhaps you can have a conversation about the best dishwashing detergent. Because the rest is beyond you.
Just wondering, dipshit. What the hell makes a clown like you think that anyone takes you seriously. You are simply capable of posting con talking points. Every single time. With absolutely no other capability. And trying to back the "arguments" with right wing nut case sources. Yeah, os, you are really impressive. To yourself.
But apparently you are impressed with me. And you know very, very little about me. Your a fucking food services guy. How impressive so you think that is.
And by the way, me boy, you have a degree in history, so you say. Yet you work washing dishes. Dipshit.

I didn't criticize you for having a Secretary, Georgie...I laughed at the excuse you came up with for why your posts looked like they'd been written by someone with an eighth grade education! You said that they looked that way because your secretary always proof read your correspondence but didn't do so here!

Just one more example of how completely full of shit you've ALWAYS been on this board!
[/QUOTE]

All of that hysterical blathering, Georgie but one thing NEVER changes! You never provide the formula. You lied when you said you knew what it was...and you continue lie.

It's a simple thing...if you want to prove you're not full of shit...provide the formula...if you can't then admit you lied...admit you don't know anything about economics...and move on. The choice is yours...
I didn't criticize you for having a Secretary, Georgie...I laughed at the excuse you came up with for why your posts looked like they'd been written by someone with an eighth grade education! You said that they looked that way because your secretary always proof read your correspondence but didn't do so here!

Just one more example of how completely full of shit you've ALWAYS been on this board![/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
All of that hysterical blathering, Georgie but one thing NEVER changes! You never provide the formula. You lied when you said you knew what it was...and you continue lie.

It's a simple thing...if you want to prove you're not full of shit...provide the formula...if you can't then admit you lied...admit you don't know anything about economics...and move on. The choice is yours...[/QUOTE]

Fuck off, OS. Everyone who has been following this bullshit of yours knows that you are lying, and that I proved that you lied. And that you agreed to the condition. And that you can not meet the condition. And that you long ago lost this argument, and are simply pretending that you did not. Because, me boy, you have no integrity. You see, dipshit, it is you, as all know, that has proven himself full of shit. And you are doing it again.
I am so sorry that you can not figure out the formula. But you must understand, OS, I do not like you. And you have not earned the right to see the formula. Because, in my humble but correct opinion, you are an ass hole.

Last edited:
Just one more example of how completely full of shit you've ALWAYS been on this board!
[/QUOTE]

Of course you did not criticize me for saying I had a secretary. Because you said I was lying when I said I had a secretary, me lying con tool.
And it was a simple typo that you found and were so proud of. All I said was that I was used to having my secretary catch typo's. Not surprising at all to normal people. Just you trying to find something to criticize, since you are incapable of economic discussion.
Then there is the eighth grade education insults. But I can prove a masters degree, and a ba degree, should you be willing to take my bet. But you are just a simple little con tool, a true dishwasher mentality, and you will not take the bet, because you know you are full of shit. That is just you. Making up ignorant insults. I wonder how you actually live with yourself. If I were that small, I would be way too depressed to post. But not you, eh. Because you are used to it.

So, do you think your post has anything at all to do with this thread?

Please show any proof of any accusation you made here?

Last edited:
All that foul language and bile...and yet STILL no economic formula? You're slowly coming to the conclusion how bad you look in this string...aren't you, Georgie?

What are the Symptoms?
  • Frequent Unnecessary Dishonesty
The symptom most easily recognized when diagnosing Compulsive Lying Disorder is frequent unnecessary dishonesty. Individuals will lie about anything and everything, even in cases when they have nothing to gain from concealing the truth. For example, an individual affected with this unfortunate disorder may lie when asked what his or her favorite food or drink is. In the majority of situations in which this question is asked there is no logical reason for answering dishonestly, yet a compulsive liar will automatically. This often results in inconsistency in relationships when the compulsive liar happens to be incapable of keeping track of his or her lies.

• Attention Seeking Behavior
Compulsive lying disorder often develops very early in childhood due to a child’s need or desire to seek out attention from caregivers and peers. By fabricating stories in childhood, they often gained the fascination and disbelief of those around them, which led to others paying more attention to the extraordinary nature of the child’s story. Children have vivid imaginations, so at first parents often brush off the child’s lies and allow them to get away with it under the assumption that the child will simply “grow out of it”. However, if the lying behavior is allowed to go on too long, then it becomes nearly irreparable and compulsive lying disorder develops.

• Story Fabrication
Compulsive liars feel the constant need to convey to others that they are superior and deserving of more attention then the other children in their cohort. In order to achieve this goal, they construct elaborate stories about themselves, often involving fantastic adventures and incredible feats that are intended to display them as a hero in the eyes of their peers. However, once the individual is caught in the lie, they are looked upon with contempt and dislike, which then causes them to lie even more in order to shake the unpleasant label. Once the compulsive liar reaches adulthood, these mystical stories because more grounded in nature, but still maintain their awe-inspiring intent.

• Covering Up
Though compulsive liars often take extreme care to keep others under the spell of their deception, once in awhile the web of lies unravels and the liar is seen as is without any of his dishonest walls. When this occurs, the liar works quickly and frantically to rebuild those walls, constructing more lies in order to rebuild himself into what he was previously seen as. This often involves elaborate stories of being falsely accused, constructing lie after lie with the intention of defending his or her supposed innocence. If this method, as well as any other attempt at lying, fails and the compulsive liar is forced to tell the truth, he or she will often become incredibly nervous and display a great deal of uncomfortable behavior.

• Same Story, Different Characters
Plagiarism is a key factor in the life of a compulsive liar. This often involves twisting and warping stories heard from peers, acquaintances, or movie plotlines into plausible adventures that could have occurred in the liar’s life. Crafting these storylines takes a great deal of effort on the part of the individual since the biggest fear of a compulsive liar is being “found out”. Of course, much of this effort is done subconsciously, which results in individuals being unable to recall that the story is a lie. If a compulsive liar was attached to a lie detector machine, it’s likely that their statements would come across as the truth simply because they’ve told them so many times that they sincerely believe the fabricated event actually occurred.

Dude, they could teach a clinic on Compulsive Lying Disorder with what you post here!

Dude (I want to pretend I am 12, also):

Please show us what statement I have made that is a lie, and prove it.

I am absolutely certain you will fail, because I never ever lie.

Did you think that this post of yours has anything to do with the thread?

Did you think that this post of yours has anything to do with Economics?

Do you enjoy wasting people's time?

Last edited:
All that foul language and bile...and yet STILL no economic formula? You're slowly coming to the conclusion how bad you look in this string...aren't you, Georgie?

What are the Symptoms?
  • Frequent Unnecessary Dishonesty
The symptom most easily recognized when diagnosing Compulsive Lying Disorder is frequent unnecessary dishonesty. Individuals will lie about anything and everything, even in cases when they have nothing to gain from concealing the truth. For example, an individual affected with this unfortunate disorder may lie when asked what his or her favorite food or drink is. In the majority of situations in which this question is asked there is no logical reason for answering dishonestly, yet a compulsive liar will automatically. This often results in inconsistency in relationships when the compulsive liar happens to be incapable of keeping track of his or her lies.

• Attention Seeking Behavior
Compulsive lying disorder often develops very early in childhood due to a child’s need or desire to seek out attention from caregivers and peers. By fabricating stories in childhood, they often gained the fascination and disbelief of those around them, which led to others paying more attention to the extraordinary nature of the child’s story. Children have vivid imaginations, so at first parents often brush off the child’s lies and allow them to get away with it under the assumption that the child will simply “grow out of it”. However, if the lying behavior is allowed to go on too long, then it becomes nearly irreparable and compulsive lying disorder develops.

• Story Fabrication
Compulsive liars feel the constant need to convey to others that they are superior and deserving of more attention then the other children in their cohort. In order to achieve this goal, they construct elaborate stories about themselves, often involving fantastic adventures and incredible feats that are intended to display them as a hero in the eyes of their peers. However, once the individual is caught in the lie, they are looked upon with contempt and dislike, which then causes them to lie even more in order to shake the unpleasant label. Once the compulsive liar reaches adulthood, these mystical stories because more grounded in nature, but still maintain their awe-inspiring intent.

• Covering Up
Though compulsive liars often take extreme care to keep others under the spell of their deception, once in awhile the web of lies unravels and the liar is seen as is without any of his dishonest walls. When this occurs, the liar works quickly and frantically to rebuild those walls, constructing more lies in order to rebuild himself into what he was previously seen as. This often involves elaborate stories of being falsely accused, constructing lie after lie with the intention of defending his or her supposed innocence. If this method, as well as any other attempt at lying, fails and the compulsive liar is forced to tell the truth, he or she will often become incredibly nervous and display a great deal of uncomfortable behavior.

• Same Story, Different Characters
Plagiarism is a key factor in the life of a compulsive liar. This often involves twisting and warping stories heard from peers, acquaintances, or movie plotlines into plausible adventures that could have occurred in the liar’s life. Crafting these storylines takes a great deal of effort on the part of the individual since the biggest fear of a compulsive liar is being “found out”. Of course, much of this effort is done subconsciously, which results in individuals being unable to recall that the story is a lie. If a compulsive liar was attached to a lie detector machine, it’s likely that their statements would come across as the truth simply because they’ve told them so many times that they sincerely believe the fabricated event actually occurred.

Nice job, Oldstyle. It describes your problem well. Now I, on the other hand, NEVER, EVER lie. I hope you can get some help. But posting this blather, and thinking anyone cares, proves you are probably beyond help.

The rest of the world isn't buying American.

yes and largely thanks to liberal policies like the highest corporate tax rate in the world, liberal unions and liberal deficits. Ireland for example lowered its corporate tax and half the worlds major corporations moved there in whole or in part. We could eliminate the tax tomorrow and have 1000 new major corporations in a year.

Yea, tearing up our roads with their trucks and not paying any taxes to fix them.

Nobles need not pay taxes.

Please elaborate.

Why did I have to agree to ANYTHING for you to provide a formula which you already said you would provide? You know...before you embarrassed yourself with that pathetic A-B=Jobs Saved attempt? You can't provide that formula. You never COULD! You lied about having it then...and you continue to lie about having it now!

Why do you respond to Rshermr at all? Playing solitaire would seem to be a more valuable use of your time.

Why did I have to agree to ANYTHING for you to provide a formula which you already said you would provide? You know...before you embarrassed yourself with that pathetic A-B=Jobs Saved attempt? You can't provide that formula. You never COULD! You lied about having it then...and you continue to lie about having it now!

Why do you respond to Rshermr at all? Playing solitaire would seem to be a more valuable use of your time.

Because he really, really likes me.

Dude, they could teach a clinic on Compulsive Lying Disorder with what you post here!

Do I think that a formula to determine "Jobs Saved" has anything to do with economics? That would be a yes! Do I think Compulsive Lying Disorder have anything to do with economics? That would be a no!

So did you want to get BACK to the discussion of economics? Because if you DO...then now would be the time for you to provide the economic formula for determining "Jobs Saved"! If you can't...and you insist on making this string about your lies...then I guess that's what we'll be stuck with. As for "wasting people's time"? You could have ended this farce weeks ago by simply admitting that you don't have the faintest idea how Obama's economic team came up with their numbers for "Jobs Saved"!

Probably because I enjoy watching him squirm when he gets caught lying! It really is as funny as a Seinfeld rerun!

Do I think that a formula to determine "Jobs Saved" has anything to do with economics? That would be a yes! Do I think Compulsive Lying Disorder have anything to do with economics? That would be a no!
So did you want to get BACK to the discussion of economics? Because if you DO...then now would be the time for you to provide the economic formula for determining "Jobs Saved"! If you can't...and you insist on making this string about your lies...then I guess that's what we'll be stuck with. As for "wasting people's time"? You could have ended this farce weeks ago by simply admitting that you don't have the faintest idea how Obama's economic team came up with their numbers for "Jobs Saved"

So, as a dishwasher, you are suggesting that there is no such thing as jobs saved. However, the cbo believes there is such a thing as jobs saved. So, me boy, you loose.

So, let me ask again, since the above sentence is absolutely nothing new.

Again you suggest I have lied, but you are unable to tell me what the lie is. So, you are admitting you can not name a lie I have posted, as usual?

Did you not know what a condition is?

Did you not notice that you are unable to meet my condition?

Did you really think that I like you?

Did you think that I am obliged to respond to you?

Probably because I enjoy watching him squirm when he gets caught lying! It really is as funny as a Seinfeld rerun!

But you have not yet stated what lie I have posted.
So, what lie have I ever posted?
Pleas show proof, or admit you have none.

Still refusing to admit you don't have that formula, Georgie? The lie is that you ever had one...you know it...I know it...anyone who's followed this joke of a thread knows it!

Still refusing to admit you don't have that formula, Georgie? The lie is that you ever had one...you know it...I know it...anyone who's followed this joke of a thread knows it!

Do you have a mouse in your pocket, dipshit? No one is paying attention to you, OS. Just you and I, and I am bored to tears with your bs.
But no, I am not lying, as you well know. But truth is, you are refusing to honor the condition you agreed to. And, me boy, I am not making that up. I have already proven that I did require a condition, and you did agree to it. But, today, you are lying again. Really, me boy, have you no integrity?? Of course not.
Con tools are generally liars. And you help to prove that fact.

Forum List

Back