US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

It's so painfully obvious that you DON'T have the formula used to determine "Jobs Saved" that you're embarrassing yourself each time you make that claim! We are all so sorry you are in pain. I am sure a shrink could be of help.
[/QUOTE]
You're "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"! You're George Costanza. You're a poser. You're a liar.

So, you:
1. Do not have the super powers you said you have.
2. You simply make up insults.
3. You make up charges.
Where is your proof? Simple enough, you have only insults, but you have no proof of anything. My opinion is that you are simply playing games. Again. Tacky, me boy, just proving your lack of integrity. Just more of the same OS, lies and stupid statements.
Next.

My "proof" is your inability to provide the formula.

You can prove me wrong of course by simply stating the formula but we both know that won't happen because we both know you've never had the formula and have been trying to bluff your way out of that lie for weeks now.

My "proof" is your inability to provide the formula.
Well, your proof is blown. Because I have the ability to provide it, at my discretion.
You can prove me wrong It is not necessary to prove you wrong again, that has been done several times. of course by simply stating the formula but we both know that won't happen because we both know you've never had the formula and have been trying to bluff your way out of that lie for weeks now.
What we know, me boy, is that you are lying again. You simply have to provide the information on the bill that the republicans sent to the floor. The one you said you would provide. The one you have refused to provide, perhaps because it does not exist. Which, of course, shows you again to be a liar, because:
1. You pretend that you did not agree to the condition I set forth when I agreed to what you would do for my providing the formula you so badly want.
2. So that would tell anyone with half a brain that it was not I that lied, but that I am keeping my word.
3. And it would tell anyone with half a brain that you are not willing to keep your word.
4. And it would tell anyone with half a brain that you are lying, AGAIN.

My plan, me boy, is to provide you a lesson in ethics. And to show you that having integrity is a good thing. But so far, you seem more interested in being a con troll, and lying, and not keeping your word.

You're a liar, Rshermr! You've never had the formula. You wouldn't know "integrity" if it ran up the inside of your pants leg and bit you on the Anthony Wiener! Someone with integrity would admit that they promised something that they couldn't deliver and move on...you've chosen to try and lie your way out of the corner you painted yourself into.

You are the George Costanza of the US Message Board...someone who habitually lies to make themselves out to be someone that they obviously are not and then has to lie again and again to cover up their first lie.

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE] You're a liar, Rshermr! You've never had the formula. You wouldn't know "integrity" if it ran up the inside of your pants leg and bit you on the Anthony Wiener! Someone with integrity would admit that they promised something that they couldn't deliver and move on...you've chosen to try and lie your way out of the corner you painted yourself into.
Actually those who know me would tell you you are full of shit. I never lie, me boy. And I do indeed have integrity. It takes effort, which you do not expend. You earn integrity, it is not something you just "have". You do not know me, and never will. You do not understand a person, like me, who does all he can to be honest, have honor, and class. I suppose it is hard to do so when you are a con troll.
Someone with integrity, like myself, would do exactly what I am doing. Which is to keep my word. And make sure that you keep yours. If there was a condition, which you have admitted there was, I simply require you to honor (look it up) your word to produce the condition that I required.
Since you do not have honor, and therefor do not honor your word, then I have no intent of EVER, in my lifetime, providing you with that which you were promised if you would have met your promise. You have proven, to anyone with honor, that you have none.

But you lie, Oldstyle. Have your lies proven to all. Lie again. Have your lies proven. and on and on and on. To say you have no class, no honor, no integrity, is so obvious that it is not in question for ANYONE who has paid any attention and has any bit of class themselves.
You are the George Costanza of the US Message Board...someone who habitually lies to make themselves out to be someone that they obviously are not and then has to lie again and again to cover up their first lie.
Sorry, me boy. I am me, and I never, ever lie. Playing the George Costanza game is your thing. Best of luck with that.

LOL...of course you have "no intent of EVER" providing me with the economic formula that the Obama White House used to determine "Jobs Saved"! How could you? You've never had the formula...nor does one exist.

Anyone who has paid attention to this string would have been asking themselves weeks ago..."Why doesn't that Georgie guy post that formula and shut up that Oldstyle guy!" Then when they watched you hem and haw about conditions and post declaration after declaration about how you NEVER LIE...they'd end up saying to themselves..."That Rshermr is full of shit. He doesn't have the faintest idea what the formula was for determining "Jobs Saved" and he's just doing a song and dance to keep from having to admit he doesn't have what he swore he did have!

If there's one thing I've learned in life...it's that the people who actually HAVE honor and integrity seldom have to brag about it! It's the bullshit artists that feel the need to tell you over and over and over again how honest they are!

LOL...of course you have "no intent of EVER" providing me with the economic formula that the Obama White House used to determine "Jobs Saved"! How could you? You've never had the formula...nor does one exist.

Anyone who has paid attention to this string would have been asking themselves weeks ago..."Why doesn't that Georgie guy post that formula and shut up that Oldstyle guy!" Then when they watched you hem and haw about conditions and post declaration after declaration about how you NEVER LIE...they'd end up saying to themselves..."That Rshermr is full of shit. He doesn't have the faintest idea what the formula was for determining "Jobs Saved" and he's just doing a song and dance to keep from having to admit he doesn't have what he swore he did have!

But no one is watching your game. You have bored everyone with your games and lies and bullshit. You have proven nothing at all, except in your addled mind. We all know you are a sad clown. And that you have no class
AND ALL KNOW HOW YOU COULD GET WHAT YOU WANT. SIMPLY DO AS YOU SAID YOU WOULD, AND STOP LYING ABOUT IT. BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROVEN THAT YOU HAVE COMMITTED TO DO SO.
AND ALL KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN PROVEN A LIAR. SO NO ONE BELIEVES ANYTHING YOU SAY.

If there's one thing I've learned in life...it's that the people who actually HAVE honor and integrity seldom have to brag about it! It's the bullshit artists that feel the need to tell you over and over and over again how honest they are!
SO YOU ARE A PERSON WHO HAS NO INTEGRITY OR HONOR LECTURING ABOUT HOW YOU HAVE IT? GOT IT.

Back to posting in red letters and caps again? Like that's going to make you more credible with your lies?

Back to posting in red letters and caps again? Like that's going to make you more credible with your lies?

So, let me try to help you again. Because you really need help. The color is to help you, with your weak little brain, understand that I am calling you out on your lies. I do not need colors for any other reason. Because I always concern myself with integrity. I would feel guilty if I ever told untruths. And because of that, I never, ever lie.
Now, as a con troll, you use any tool you feel you need to stay within your agenda. Including:
1. Conservative talking points, which have no relation to truth.
2. Posts from Bat Shit Crazy con web sites which are agenda driven, with no relation to truth.
3. Posts that are made up from whole cloth, always based on Far, Far, Far right concepts with no relation to truth.
4. Personal attacks, based on agenda and hate, never having any relation to facts or truth.

So, what is also noticeable, to the point that it can not be missed, is that facts provided to con trolls like Oldstyle simply roll off like water off a ducks back. Because as a con troll, Oldstyle's belief system is based on what all cons systems are based on. Cons like Oldstyle:
1. Believe what they want to believe without regard to truth.
2. Believe what makes them angry. because they love being angry.
3. Believe what their group believe, because their group, rather than truth, justifies their beliefs to themselves. Group think is strong in the con troll mind.
4. Love to have their beliefs given to them, so that they do not have to do the hard work of trying to look at evidence and facts. It is simply much simpler to be told what to believe.
5. Never check out their beliefs to be sure they are true, since they do not care about truth.

So, red color is a small price to pay to get through the nonsense that blocks the understanding of anything a con is asked to consider. Though, in truth, it is generally of no real help. Agenda is all that drives a con troll like Oldstyle. Truth, for a con troll, is not at all important.

More bullshit excuses from "Mr A-B=Jobs Saved"!

Don't have the formula...do you, Georgie?
Yes. And I am tired of telling you I do. dipshit.
All you have to do is meet the condition that you agreed to when you first requested the formula. Simple. So, I can assume you are not interested in the formula, but rather just want to play your childish litle game.
Or is it that you admit there is no bill ever brought forward by any republican to address the problems caused by the great Republican Recession of 2008.
So, Oldstyle. You said :
1. there was such a bill>
2. You would show us what that bill was.
But you did not honor your statement. You showed nothing. You named no such bill. So, you have no right to anything. Nothing Nada.
As any honorable person would admit. But then, you have no honor.
Just honor the commitment you made, or run and hide. Because you are NOT going to admit there was and therefor is no such bill. And you are again Lying.

But then, you do not have a bill name or number. Do you, Oldstyle. Just more classless behavior. Demanding something that you do not have coming. Not honoring your statement.
Just acting like a con troll, and playing dishonest silly childish games.

So you'll write all of that...but you won't write a simple economic formula?

Do you REALLY think anyone believes you have it at this point, Georgie? Even the liberal lemmings don't want to back you on this one!

So you'll write all of that...but you won't write a simple economic formula?

Do you REALLY think anyone believes you have it at this point, Georgie? Even the liberal lemmings don't want to back you on this one!

Silly game playing and lying. It is soooo easy for you to find out, but you lied and can not keep your word to provide the response to my condition. Too bad, me boy. You lied, now you are unable to get what you say you so badly want.

Why would I "want" something that I know doesn't exist?

The only person who desperately "wants" to get the economic formula for "Jobs Saved" is you Georgie! Why? Because after lying that you had it...you discovered it doesn't exist!

Why would I "want" something that I know doesn't exist?

The only person who desperately "wants" to get the economic formula for "Jobs Saved" is you Georgie! Why? Because after lying that you had it...you discovered it doesn't exist!

So, that is a new claim, me lying con. If you do not want it, why would you ask for it over and over and over? But that is it, isn't it Oldstyle. You know it is available to you. You know you only have to uphold your side of the agreement. But you will not. So, you really do not want it, do you, me lying con. You are simply asking for it as part of a childish game. Because you will never ever find out if I have it or not. I do, of course, but you just want to play a game. A childish stupid little game that only a con troll would play. Since you could require that I provide you with the formula that I have by simply admitting that there never was a bill provided by conservatives to help address the damages of the Great Republican Recession of 2008, or by providing a bill if it did exist But you can not show such a bill because no such bill exists.
But you would rather play games. Because you have no integrity.
So, lets review:
1. Integrity requires that you do as promised, and show us the bill put forward by republicans or admit there is no such bill, and you were lying.
2. But you do not do so. Because there is no such bill. Because the republicans did not want to help. They wanted the economy to be as bad as possible. Because they are un-american. They care about politics, not the middle class.
3. And I maintain my integrity by simply requiring that you do as you agreed. So that I would provide you the formula you now say you do not want.

Got it. You are a game playing con troll.

I know it doesn't exist, Georgie...I've known all along that it doesn't exist..so why would I want something that I KNOW doesn't exist? There is no economic formula for determining "Jobs Saved"! The Obama Administration pulled those numbers out of their ass. They made them up. Sort of how you made up your college education, proof reading secretary, and having a formula for arriving at "Jobs Saved"?

This is simply one more example of you painting yourself into a corner claiming things that are obviously not true. One would think you'd learn from your previous foot in mouth episodes but that doesn't seem to be the case. Once again you get caught telling lies and once again you respond as you always do...spammed posts shrilly declaring your honesty and me boy personal attacks.

I know it doesn't exist, Georgie...So, you who have a fantasy of a name based on a decades old sit com and apparently love the game of using a name based on that sitcom, and you want to be taken seriously?? Just wondering. I've known all along that it doesn't exist..so why would I want something that I KNOW doesn't exist? You say, then, that you are asking for something that you "know" does not exist. But you know nothing, me boy. You may believe, but if you are trying to say you are so smart that you "know" something then you are not passing the giggle test. Again. There is no economic formula for determining "Jobs Saved"! Right. So you say. Though you have asked for it over 30 times. The Obama Administration pulled those numbers out of their ass. They made them up. You know better, of course, The statement that they made them up is, however, pulled from your ass. Sort of how you made up your college education, proof reading secretary, and having a formula for arriving at "Jobs Saved"?
That would be your opinion, based on the fact that you are:
1. A proven liar.
2. A person with a very small and unimportant life.
3. Incapable of rational thought.
4. A con troll game player.

This is simply one more example of you painting yourself into a corner claiming things that are obviously not true. No corner, me boy. Because I do not lie, and I do not claim anything I believe to be untrue.
You have been proven to have lied several times. By me bringing posts forward that you lied about. Definite, proven lies. But I never, ever lie. Period. Which is why you can make accusations that I have lied. But can not prove your accusations ever. You simply make accusations and pretend the accusations are true. Because, me boy, since I never ever lie, you always must lie to try to say I did lie. Again, proving you have no integrity. Dipshit.

But it is nice of you to say you know that there is no formula. You know, the one you have asked for over 30 times. Because it shows that you are a liar again. And a game player, again. And that you waste people's time for no reason at all. As usual.
But here is your problem, me boy: There is indeed a formula that you will never, ever get. Because I now have proof that you do not want it. Thanks for that. And it is now not only that you did not meet the condition you agreed to.

And again, posting on an economic thread, you have made no economic argument, but rather simply made unproven and unprovable personal attacks. And you have shown a total lack of concern for others by wasting their time. Post after post after post. You are a sad case.

Last edited:
I'll never ever get the formula because the formula doesn't exist. All the rest of that is nothing but bullshit to cover the fact that you can't come up with one and never will.

You lied about A-B=Jobs Saved. You know it. I know it. If you had even a dollop of class you'd admit that and apologize. That won't happen though because lying is what you DO here. It's why you're George Costanza.

Forum List

Back