US Jobless claims fall to 4 decade low

Did you post a formula for Jobs Saved, Ed...or did you post the general guidelines that they were working under when they created those jobs saved numbers out of thin air? A guess based on an assumption isn't really an economic formula...is it? Rshermr has claimed for months now that the CBO had an economic formula for determining jobs saved. Would you care to comment on that?
I posted the OMB formula for jobs saved, as you well know.
Here it is again:

A job retained/saved is defined as any existing position funded by the Recovery Act during the previous reporting quarter. Jobs funded partially with stimulus funds will be counted based on the proportion funded by the Recovery Act.

Blacks at 20 percent unemployment. Black OP proud though.
You worthless lying POS, Black unemployment is 8.6%.
Watch the lying POS move the goalposts next!

Employment Situation Summary

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult women (4.5 percent)
and Whites (4.4 percent) rose in June. The rates for adult men (4.5 percent),
teenagers (16.0 percent), Blacks (8.6 percent), Asians (3.5 percent), and Hispanics
(5.8 percent) showed little or no change.

I haven't looked at unemployment numbers in quite some time, Ed but for years the unemployment rates for blacks was generally twice that of whites and had remained that way even through the recession and the recovery.
Well they are still about twice that of whites, but they were never 20% under Obama and certainly not 20% now.

Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult women (4.5 percent)
teenagers (16.0 percent), Blacks (8.6 percent), Asians (3.5 percent), and Hispanics

Oh, thanks for the bull shit govt. stats. I was talking the real stats, you lying POS.
f0ed023af7a0d21fd5da18c06eab8db3.jpg

What CBO report? The one that the CBO did on the validity of job creation reports for the ARRA?
I already corrected you on this, it is the OMB not the CBO that both defines jobs retained/saved and created as well as tracks them. I have already posted the formula much earlier in this thread. Why are you ignoring it?

You're not correcting me...Ed...you're correcting Rshrmr and Faun. They are the ones who have stated that a CBO report shows that the job estimates for the ARRA are legitimate...I stated that the CBO never provided any report like that!
Not so fact there Slick, they might have confused the CBO with the OMB, letter abbreviations are easily confused, but YOU said there was no formula for saved jobs when there is and I posted the OMB formula for saved jobs for you.

Would you like to comment on Rshermr's claim that forms were not required detailing how many jobs were created from those who received ARRA money?
I would like to comment on your lie, me lying con troll. I did not make any such claim. I said only the following. Recipients of the stimulus money were required to produce a survey for their specific company. You will find that statement, as you know, in post 2693 earlier today, this thread.: Specifically, I said: And what I said was that there were thousands of recipients of stimulus money that were required to fill out a survey. But no single survey. And, your statement that the ARRA's jobs survey was checked for validity is a LIE. Because there is no ARRA jobs survey. None at all.
So, there you go. Another lie by Oldstyle. Caught plain as day.

I already corrected you on this, it is the OMB not the CBO that both defines jobs retained/saved and created as well as tracks them. I have already posted the formula much earlier in this thread. Why are you ignoring it? [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

You're not correcting me...Ed...you're correcting Rshrmr and Faun. They are the ones who have stated that a CBO report shows that the job estimates for the ARRA are legitimate...I stated that the CBO never provided any report like that![/QUOTE]
Not so fact there Slick, they might have confused the CBO with the OMB, letter abbreviations are easily confused, but YOU said there was no formula for saved jobs when there is and I posted the OMB formula for saved jobs for you.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Would you like to comment on Rshermr's claim that forms were not required detailing how many jobs were created from those who received ARRA money?
I would like to comment on your lie, me lying con troll. I did not make any such claim. I said only the following. Recipients of the stimulus money were required to produce a survey for their specific company. You will find that statement, as you know, in post 2693 earlier today, this thread.: Specifically, I said: And what I said was that there were thousands of recipients of stimulus money that were required to fill out a survey. But no single survey. And, your statement that the ARRA's jobs survey was checked for validity is a LIE. Because there is no ARRA jobs survey. None at all.
So, there you go. Another lie by Oldstyle. Caught plain as day. The odd thing is that most people do not lie, because they have some level of class. Which is important to them. To con trolls, like Oldstyle, class is of no importance at all. Go figure.

Did you post a formula for Jobs Saved, Ed...or did you post the general guidelines that they were working under when they created those jobs saved numbers out of thin air? A guess based on an assumption isn't really an economic formula...is it? Rshermr has claimed for months now that the CBO had an economic formula for determining jobs saved. Would you care to comment on that?
Here it is again:

A job retained/saved is defined as any existing position funded by the Recovery Act during the previous reporting quarter. Jobs funded partially with stimulus funds will be counted based on the proportion funded by the Recovery Act.

With all due respect, Ed...that isn't what the Obama Administration used to calculate it's numbers...is it?

They "expect" to earn a profit, Ed? Get back to me when they actually DO make a profit! Until then it's just another Federal Government agency trying their best to make themselves look like they aren't complete idiots.
LIAR!
The program has already made more in profit than all the losses combined!

Obama Has Done More for Clean Energy Than You Think

The program has made a profit of nearly $1 billion in interest payments to the U.S Treasury to date. At least $5 billion more is expected over the next few decades as loans are paid back. That compares with $780 million in losses to date, the bulk of which is accounted for by the $535 million loaned to Solyndra.

Amazing, Ed...according to your source the program turned a "profit" of nearly a billion dollars yet an audit done just months before that was written showed the program still losing 2.2 billion of taxpayer monies. Obama-backed green energy failures leave taxpayers with $2.2 billion tab, audit finds
From your own outdated link:

The Energy Department said it considers the loan program a success.

“We believe that the data presented demonstrates that the department’s Loan Programs Office is achieving its statutory mission to accelerate the deployment of innovative clean energy projects and advanced vehicle manufacturing facilities in the U.S., while being a responsible steward of taxpayer dollars,” Peter W. Davidson, executive director of the loan programs, said in an official reply to the GAO.

Mr. Davidson said the expected loss to taxpayers has dropped some $2.28 billion since the initial estimates, and he predicted that the cost will continue to drop as projects mature and repay their loans.

But most of that improvement came from one green vehicle loan where the project’s credit rating improved dramatically, making it far less likely the project would default. Another green vehicle program, Tesla Motors Inc., has already repaid its loan in full, helping the government’s balance sheet.
Oldstyle is nothing but a monkey; flinging shit, hoping some of it will stick. Invariably, it ends up on him because he's just talking out of his ass to begin with.

Speaking of "flinging shit", Faun...did you want to show me the CBO report you said existed? Or did you think you could float that lie and I'd somehow buy it? Haven't the two of you figured out yet that I actually read the crap you try and pass off as proof?
I showed it to you. Is it my responsibility to make you understand it too?

I already corrected you on this, it is the OMB not the CBO that both defines jobs retained/saved and created as well as tracks them. I have already posted the formula much earlier in this thread. Why are you ignoring it?
[/QUOTE]

You're not correcting me...Ed...you're correcting Rshrmr and Faun. They are the ones who have stated that a CBO report shows that the job estimates for the ARRA are legitimate...I stated that the CBO never provided any report like that![/QUOTE]
Not so fact there Slick, they might have confused the CBO with the OMB, letter abbreviations are easily confused, but YOU said there was no formula for saved jobs when there is and I posted the OMB formula for saved jobs for you.[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

So, there you go. Another lie by Oldstyle. Caught plain as day. The odd thing is that most people do not lie, because they have some level of class. Which is important to them. To con trolls, like Oldstyle, class is of no importance at all. Go figure.
[/QUOTE]

Do you know what the ARRA is?
If so, do you really think that an act does a jobs survey?
Are you just trying to prove you are stupid?
You win. You are indeed stupid.

So provide that report.
Obviously, you are stupid. Since acts do not make reports, then it should be obvious to those not brain dead that there is no report. Are you brain dead, Oldstyle?
Are you simply lying because you like playing games?

That's what you said, Georgie! You claimed that since the ARRA was an "act" that acts do not make reports so therefore there was no report! Then I showed you the actual statute from the ARRA regulations that require recipients file a report on how many jobs were created you posted that gibberish about there not being a single survey! You're so full of shit it's laughable! "Mr. I Never Lie!"

LIAR!
The program has already made more in profit than all the losses combined!

Obama Has Done More for Clean Energy Than You Think

The program has made a profit of nearly $1 billion in interest payments to the U.S Treasury to date. At least $5 billion more is expected over the next few decades as loans are paid back. That compares with $780 million in losses to date, the bulk of which is accounted for by the $535 million loaned to Solyndra.

Amazing, Ed...according to your source the program turned a "profit" of nearly a billion dollars yet an audit done just months before that was written showed the program still losing 2.2 billion of taxpayer monies. Obama-backed green energy failures leave taxpayers with $2.2 billion tab, audit finds

“We believe that the data presented demonstrates that the department’s Loan Programs Office is achieving its statutory mission to accelerate the deployment of innovative clean energy projects and advanced vehicle manufacturing facilities in the U.S., while being a responsible steward of taxpayer dollars,” Peter W. Davidson, executive director of the loan programs, said in an official reply to the GAO.

Mr. Davidson said the expected loss to taxpayers has dropped some $2.28 billion since the initial estimates, and he predicted that the cost will continue to drop as projects mature and repay their loans.

But most of that improvement came from one green vehicle loan where the project’s credit rating improved dramatically, making it far less likely the project would default. Another green vehicle program, Tesla Motors Inc., has already repaid its loan in full, helping the government’s balance sheet.
Oldstyle is nothing but a monkey; flinging shit, hoping some of it will stick. Invariably, it ends up on him because he's just talking out of his ass to begin with.

Speaking of "flinging shit", Faun...did you want to show me the CBO report you said existed? Or did you think you could float that lie and I'd somehow buy it? Haven't the two of you figured out yet that I actually read the crap you try and pass off as proof?

You showed me a CBO report validating the ARRA job creation numbers? Show it to me again, Faun...I dare ya'!

Oh, thanks for the bull shit govt. stats. I was talking the real stats, you lying POS.
That is the "real stats." You have no other except those made up from whole cloth.

You showed me a CBO report validating the ARRA job creation numbers? Show it to me again, Faun...I dare ya'!
Show it to you again?? Why? You obviously didn't understand it the first time. :eusa_doh:

Here it is again:

With all due respect, Ed...that isn't what the Obama Administration used to calculate it's numbers...is it?
Yes it is.

Show it to you again?? Why? You obviously didn't understand it the first time. :eusa_doh:

Mostly because as Ed has pointed out the CBO never did such a report. I didn't "understand" it the first time because it was bullshit and it remains bullshit.

Here it is again:

Yes it is.

So you're saying that when the Obama Administration was claiming to have "Created or Saved" two million jobs with the ACCA that they did so with verified numbers from the ACCA forms that were required to be filled out?

Mostly because as Ed has pointed out the CBO never did such a report. I didn't "understand" it the first time because it was bullshit and it remains bullshit.
No, I only pointed out that the OMB defined and tracked jobs created or saved. I know nothing about what the CBO did or didn't do, I only speculated they might have confused the two.

Here it is again:

Yes it is.

So you're saying that when the Obama Administration was claiming to have "Created or Saved" two million jobs with the ACCA that they did so with verified numbers from the ACCA forms that were required to be filled out?
Apparently they were required to report the numbers quarterly according to the CBO, the OMB and the GAO.

Here is a CBO report for the 3rd quarter of 2009:

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/111th-congress-2009-2010/reports/11-30-arra.pdf

Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), also known as the economic stimulus package, certain recipients of funds appropriated in ARRA (most grant and loan recipients, contractors, and subcontractors) are required to report the number of jobs they have created or retained with ARRA funding since the law’s enactment in February 2009. The law also requires the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) to comment on that reported number.1

Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool? EVER??

You claimed the report I showed you didn't check the recipients' reports before Ed chimed in.

Blaming your deficiencies now on Ed is just you lying again. Meanwhile, that report demonstrates exactly what I said it does. Showing ti you again is an exercise in futility since there is nothing to convince me you will understand it a second time when your feeble brain failed you the first time.

Of course, you're always welcome to re-read the report I linked. Not that that will do either of us any good, but it is an option since I'm certainly not wasting any time showing it again to a lying con tool.

No, I only pointed out that the OMB defined and tracked jobs created or saved. I know nothing about what the CBO did or didn't do, I only speculated they might have confused the two.

You are indeed correct that the OMB did respond to criticism that job creation by the ACCA was overstated by examining the numbers provided. I would point out that the OMB took to task the veracity of the numbers that were provided by recipients of ACCA money on the number of jobs that were created.

Faun and Georgie can't come up with a CBO report on the same because the CBO never did such a report. Their claims to have provided it are a flat out lie.

You are indeed correct that the OMB did respond to criticism that job creation by the ACCA was overstated by examining the numbers provided. I would point out that the OMB took to task the veracity of the numbers that were provided by recipients of ACCA money on the number of jobs that were created.

Faun and Georgie can't come up with a CBO report on the same because the CBO never did such a report. Their claims to have provided it are a flat out lie.
Do you ever stop lying, ya con tool? EVER??

I showed you a CBO report which estimated the number of jobs gained and/or saved for the previous quarter based on ARRA recipient reports.

Thar you're too fucking retarded conservative to understand it is not my problem. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back