Us Climate Conference Crumbling.... Those Not Attending Is Growing..

We keep comparing you idiots to flat-earthers, but that doesn't do you justice. You're like folks fighting tooth and nail against the immunization of our children against polio. You're the mother trying to shove her child across the train tracks without looking cause she's late for work. You're the fool on the beach at Phuket, watching the water recede further and further and thinking "those poor fish!" You're the people in the WTC on 9/11 telling folks to stay put.

And it's MY children and MY grandchildren and MY great grandchildren that your incomprehensible idiocy threatens. And you think I lack justification to be ANGRY with you?

Good god you are all so incredibly, unbelievable, absurdly, horrifically, FUCKINGLY STUPID!

We keep comparing you idiots to flat-earthers, but that doesn't do you justice. You're like folks fighting tooth and nail against the immunization of our children against polio. You're the mother trying to shove her child across the train tracks without looking cause she's late for work. You're the fool on the beach at Phuket, watching the water recede further and further and thinking "those poor fish!" You're the people in the WTC on 9/11 telling folks to stay put.

And it's MY children and MY grandchildren and MY great grandchildren that your incomprehensible idiocy threatens. And you think I lack justification to be ANGRY with you?

Good god you are all so incredibly, unbelievable, absurdly, horrifically, FUCKINGLY STUPID!
Aw.. does Jiminey feel like someone isn't listening to him? WE AIN'T. hahahahaahaha, way to lose it dude...again proving our point..............LoSiNg :whip:

Adolph Hitler did much the same thing only he called the deniers JEWS... This type of thing will not end well for millions of people if these people are not placed in check quickly.

Did he? I'd say YOU sound a hell of a lot more like a fascist bigot than anything anyone has said at a climate conference.

"If these people are not placed in check quickly". Now THAT sounds like Hitler talking about the Jews.

Asshole

--Abraham

You personally have never ever openly fantasized about a world purged of skeptics have you? Who's footer is it that has your quote immortalized? :lmao:

And what else could you POSSIBLY have been expected to say?

Not a damn thing.

Shame there's no penalty for willful stupidity.

I agree. You anti science freaks are a embarrassment to humanity. Bernie Madoff is a piker compared to your thieves.

I like my melts with smilies. Can you edit please?

the uppity cricky must be making a bundle off this GLOBULL warming BS.

anyone care he calls you, flat earther's

what frikken nerve

I quote myself because I haven't come to regret one single word.

QUOTE="Crick, post: 9826329, member: 48966"]We keep comparing you idiots to flat-earthers, but that doesn't do you justice. You're like folks fighting tooth and nail against the immunization of our children against polio. You're the mother trying to shove her child across the train tracks without looking cause she's late for work. You're the fool on the beach at Phuket, watching the water recede further and further and thinking "those poor fish!" You're the people in the WTC on 9/11 telling folks to stay put.

Good god you are all so incredibly, unbelievable, absurdly, horrifically, FUCKINGLY STUPID![/QUOTE]

You'll survive Stephanie, you'll survive.

Not sure I can say the same for your descendants... or mine.

Not sure I can say the same for your descendants... or mine.

s0n......you fail to grasp human psychology. I get it.......many who are competent in the hard sciences have the IQ of a handball when it comes to human psychology.

The AGW crowd produces scores of failed predictions......pronounced evidence of data fraud......and think people will be ok going back to horse and buggy and candlelight based upon an unprovable hail mary pass guess about what might happen 100 years from now????

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Thus, my tendency to always attach "k00k" to AGW!!!!:itsok:

Trust me s0n......Ive never spent half a second in here trying to change the minds of the AGW obsessed. I exist in here to point out the faulty thinking in people like you. Ive posted up the polls on the level of concern the American public has for global warming. They all concur.......nobody cares. You can piss and moan and whine until the cows come home.....as you have been doing......but it doesn't add up to dick. All the evidence supports that. The AGW crowd gets their nut sacks smashed in here ALL THE TIME and don't even know it. Not your fault though......its a thinking issue with you guys.....cant think on the margin!!! Thankfully, a majority of the population can........which is why the science isn't mattering.:fu:Like to give you a chance ( another ) to show us all where/how the science is mattering? Links please......opinions are like assholes.........the skeptics have produced scores of links ( see epic thread PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING )

Last edited:

s0n......you fail to grasp human psychology. I get it.......many who are competent in the hard sciences have the IQ of a handball when it comes to human psychology.

Son, you fail to grasp the point: I am not talking about psychology. I am talking about what you are all trying to do here - stop all response to global warming - versus what is actually happening in the world - AGW. THAT has nothing to do with psychology. Psychology may be responsible for most of you being fringe idiots rejecting overwhelming evidence and I'm sure it's responsible for you being the complete ass you've always been, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the validity of AGW and whether or not it is correct, justified or proper for the lot of you to oppose effective efforts to end it.

The AGW crowd produces scores of failed predictions......pronounced evidence of data fraud......and think people will be ok going back to horse and buggy and candlelight based upon an unprovable hail mary pass guess about what might happen 100 years from now????

There's some psychology for you to look into: why do deniers have to put out complete bullshit when attempting to make an effective argument? Why do they have so much difficulty accepting the fact that they simply don't HAVE valid arguments to make?

Trust me s0n......

No.

Ive never spent half a second in here trying to change the minds of the AGW obsessed.

Then you should have no problem leaving and not coming back.

I exist in here to point out the faulty thinking in people like you.

Then how can you bear being such an abject failure? Oh.. I get it. That's why you're such an ass.

Ive posted up the polls on the level of concern the American public has for global warming.

The only thing you seem to be trying to do here is convince yourself that you're normal. I don't know if it works for you but I can't say we're getting much from your efforts.

They all concur.......nobody cares. You can piss and moan and whine until the cows come home.....as you have been doing......but it doesn't add up to dick. All the evidence supports that. The AGW crowd gets their nut sacks smashed in here ALL THE TIME and don't even know it. Not your fault though......its a thinking issue with you guys.....cant think on the margin!!! Thankfully, a majority of the population can

The evidence fills over 13,000 peer reviewed studies in the last ten years. The evidence fills the five IPCC assessment reports. All that evidence, analyzed by all those climate scientists come to the same conclusion: the world is getting warmer and human deforestation and combustion of fossil fuel is primarily to blame. Any other conclusion - such as those you persistently push - are simply wrong.

which is why the science isn't mattering. Like to give you a chance ( another ) to show us all where/how the science is mattering? Links please......opinions are like assholes.........the skeptics have produced scores of links ( see epic thread PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING )

A comparison of the number and quality of links to supporting reference material shows lightyears of advantage to those of us supporting mainstream science. Your statement is, quite simply, another in a long chain of willful lies.

Any denier here can easily prove they're not a proud Stalinist. Simply criticize your fellow deniers for their calls to get Dr. Mann and other scientists tossed into the gulag.

Anyone?

<crickets>

Yep, they're proud Stalinists. So many deniers are poster children for the banality of evil. Deep down, they know their behavior is vile, but they're just too afraid of disobeying their cult's commands. The cult says to round up your political opponents and send them to gulags, therefore deniers are getting out the jackboots and truncheons.

Listen up CrickHam.. You go spend your week reporting about all the BRILLIANCE and SOLUTIONS that come out of this Climate Orgy in NYC for us. IMPRESS us with the clear directions and policies and science that is presented there. Give us a TALLY of the Global Consensus that RESULTS from this meeting..

DO something meaningful ----- For your children...
:thewave:

When can we expect to hear your report???
I suggest a handy dose of some form of methadrine to keep you awake.

well well , look where cricky gets his talking points from. the people in this administration just floats around from division and agency to THE NEXT one SUCKING a living off us TAXPAYERS.

SNIP:
Budget Chief: Denying Climate Change ‘Makes You a Member of the Flat Earth Society’
September 19, 2014 - 4:48 PM
By Penny Starr

Shawn Donovan, director of the Office of Management of Budget, spoke at the Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 19, 2014. (CNSNews.com/Penny Starr)

(CNSNews.com)Shawn Donovan, director of the Office of Management and Budget, said on Friday that if you don’t believe in climate change and support federal spending to fight it, you believe the earth is flat.

“The failure to invest in climate solutions and climate preparedness doesn’t get you membership in a fiscal conservatives caucus,” Donovan said at the Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. “It makes you a member of the Flat Earth Society.”

Donovan, who formerly ran the Department of Housing and Urban Development under President Barack Obama, is now in charge of the arm of the executive branch that oversees the federal budget and a range of other executive branch functions, including oversight of federal regulations and congressional legislation.
At CAP

, Donovan spoke about what he claimed is the cost of not spending federal dollars – or taxpayer dollars – and local and state funds on “climate solutions and climate preparedness.”

Here's the expert on our climate:
"Born in New York, Donovan earned undergraduate and graduate degrees from Harvard University, receiving his bachelor's in 1987, and earning a Master of Public Administration from the John F. Kennedy School of Government and a Master of Architecture from the Graduate School of Design in 1995."

ALL OF IT HERE:
Budget Chief Denying Climate Change Makes You a Member of the Flat Earth Society CNS News

He looks like a nice fellow. But he doesn't have a copyright on equating AGW deniers with flat-earthers. I don't know who does, but it isn't him and it isn't me and it doesn't matter one bit. What matters is that you folks are acting stupid enough to be equated with flat-earthers. That's what you ought to be getting concerned about Stephanie.

You ought to be wondering why you - who has the science education of a typical American conservative (ie, close to none) thinks you know enough to disagree with several thousand PhDs who research this shit full time for years.

Notice how these people can't speak without calling you ALL some name?

is this REALLY the government you wanted?

to be badgered, bullied into what they decide is good for YOU? and if DARE go against them, you're a flat earther, denier, anti-science

I quote myself because I haven't come to regret one single word.

QUOTE="Crick, post: 9826329, member: 48966"]We keep comparing you idiots to flat-earthers, but that doesn't do you justice. You're like folks fighting tooth and nail against the immunization of our children against polio. You're the mother trying to shove her child across the train tracks without looking cause she's late for work. You're the fool on the beach at Phuket, watching the water recede further and further and thinking "those poor fish!" You're the people in the WTC on 9/11 telling folks to stay put.

Not sure I can say the same for your descendants... or mine.[/QUOTE]

The anti science sheep bleats yet again I see. Tell us what happened the last time it got really warm will ya Crick. You know when the Roman culture was founded...or how about that Renaissance...how about then? You anti science religious freaks are all the same. The historical record is riddled with facts that show a warm world (warmer than now) is better.

You anti science denier types whistle Dixie past that though don't you because it doesn't follow your religious scriptures.

Fools and scoundrels the lot of you.

Any denier here can easily prove they're not a proud Stalinist. Simply criticize your fellow deniers for their calls to get Dr. Mann and other scientists tossed into the gulag.

Anyone?

<crickets>

Yep, they're proud Stalinists. So many deniers are poster children for the banality of evil. Deep down, they know their behavior is vile, but they're just too afraid of disobeying their cult's commands. The cult says to round up your political opponents and send them to gulags, therefore deniers are getting out the jackboots and truncheons.

We all want him to enjoy a proper trial first. That's the difference between us and you. You just want to murder people. That is about as Stalinist as you can get and you demonstrate your murderous vile beliefs every time you open your filthy little mouth.

Forum List

Back