US army reportedly conducted secret ops in Pakistan, Syria

You made no point. Obviously it happens and just as obviously no one gives a shit.

Stop playing the fool, Gunny.

You and I both know that the drug cartels are NOT the goverment.

Comparing those two events is simply goofy.

Stop playing the fool, Gunny.

You and I both know that the drug cartels are NOT the goverment.

Comparing those two events is simply goofy.

I'm hardly playing the fool. The fact is, whether or not they are government is questionable, and the fact remains they are invading our country and we aren't doing a damned thing about it.

Trying to call an invasion not an invasion is what's goofy.

Spare me your Sean Hannity Republican talking points, Gunny. I heard this shit back in 2003 when people were against the Iraq war. I was here when the terrorists declared war against us. I know very well what they are capable of doing and what kind of disgusting pigs they are. And I do agree, the terrorists are thumbing their noses at us and running into other countries for safe haven. But just as their actions have consequences, so do ours. We cannot be so blind to invade every single country these jackasses run into for safe haven and just think that our actions will not have consequences. We may talk the talk, but we cannot walk the walk. Our military is stretched beyond belief right now and you had better pray to Jesus that Syria decides to just keep complaining to the UN instead of sending a brigade or two to seal their border with Iraq. America is fighting a war on two fronts right now - do you want to open up a third or a fourth?

It's this kind of unilaterialism that has caused us to be so hated in the world. We cannot just think that the world is our playground to do as we wish with. There is a reason why countries have borders and territories and if we feel we have reason to breach those borders and territories, then we had better be prepared for the consequences. To think that Syria, Pakistan and Iran should just bend over and take it shows ignorance. They will not tolerate further incursions into their territory. And if we keep violating their borders, they will very soon fight back. And then you neocons will be calling for war. How many more countries must we declare war on? America's resources are not without limit. America's military is not without limit. Do you really think we can fight a war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan and Syria?

The extremists are just WAITING for an excuse to kill Bhutto's husband like they did his wife and take over Pakistan for itself. Oh by the way, Pakistan has nuclear weapons. You piss off enough countries, you'll only wish you could have another 9/11. Pakistan not only has nuclear weapons, but they also have IBD's from Russia and can fire those nukes anywhere around the world they wish to. And then what? An American city is nuked and we declare war on every single Arab country in the ME, lose millions of American men and women in more wars in the ME and what do we win again? We install a third or a fourth puppet government in the middle east that somehow, some way turns against us like Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq have done?

When does it stop? When do you draw the line and realize that our actions have consequences and we cannot just stomp through the world unilateraly without reprucssions?

I've started to address this post a couple of times but I find it almost impossible to address such a huge pile of uneducated and stupid shit all piled in one place.

One, you don't have a clue what I think, as is obvious by your continual projecting throughout. You have done nothing but regurgitate leftwingtard talking points and attempted to superimpose them on me.

If I type slow maybe some of this will sink in? I don;t give a flying fuck about your politics. I could care less what Sean Hannity, "neocons" or you and your Alan Colmes-like stupid desperation have to say preaching your "the worlds hates us, wah, wah-fucking-wah, we're gonna get our asses kicked, blah, blah-fucking blah .."

What are you? A rabbit hiding in a hole afraid the wolf is going to bite your pansy ass off?

From a purely tactical point of view, allowing your enemy to strike at you then tag home and claim ollie, ollie in come free is stupid and you are a moron for even suggesting it is the right thing to do.

You engage the enemy and you pursue the enemy until you compeltely destroy him or he gives up. Period.

YOU and people like you, and your retarded whining about what the world thinks and thinking some pissant countries are going to do shit about it interjecting your politics into it is THE problem. Maybe if you pukes hiding out behind your sofas and passing judgement ever got a clue where that is concerned, we might be able to start winning and more importantly finishing shit again.

I got news for you, chump ... the world started hating us when the Cold War ended. I know that bursts your partisan hack bubble, but that's just how it is. It isn't Bush's fault. It isn't Clinton's fault. It's the US's fault for coming out alone on top. Get over it.

Your mindset is that of a loser. You want to place a bunch or arbitrary and atificial parameters on yourself? Go ahead. But when people I have served with and/or preceeded are being killed for YOUR stupid, pansy-ass rules, you are just as guilty for causing their deaths as if YOU pulled the trigger.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
God bless George Bush. I never gave him this kind of credit... I didn't think he could manage to invade more countries in this 8 year term than the United States has ever invaded in the history of any other President.

In World War 1, we invaded Germany and Italy.

In World War 2, we invaded France, Germany and Japan.

In the Korean War, we invaded Korea and China.

In the Vietnam War, we invaded Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

In the Gulf War, we invaded Iraq.

In the Kosovo Conflict, we invaded Serbia.

Since Bush has taken office, we have invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Liberia, Syria, Pakistan and Iran. Who knows what other countries we've invaded??

Hell, might as well invade Canada before Jan. 20th!

I guess you just Forgot Italy in WW2 and the fact we bombed Romania many times? As I recall we also bombed Hungary. But hey no one ever said you were to bright.

You engage the enemy and you pursue the enemy until you compeltely destroy him or he gives up. Period.

Great idea! Problem with that is that the countries our enemy is hiding in don't very much like us and have a problem with us invading their space. So, if we're going to destroy our enemy irregardless of borders and politics and just persue the enemy until he is destroyed, are you prepared to start new wars to end another one?

This is a yes or no question.

Don't worry starting Jan 20 this won't happen because the new admin will be printing in the NY Times where they plan to be conducting every secret OP

Great idea! Problem with that is that the countries our enemy is hiding in don't very much like us and have a problem with us invading their space. So, if we're going to destroy our enemy irregardless of borders and politics and just persue the enemy until he is destroyed, are you prepared to start new wars to end another one?

If they are stupid enough to attack us YES. THEY not us violate the concept of peace when they allow or encourage terrorists to hide in their country.

In the case of Syria they do nothing about it and encourage it, boo hoo hoo if we attack them, they are not going to do squat cause they know we would crush them like a grape under the tread of a tank.

Pakistan CHOSES to do nothing about the lawless areas but expects us to just sit back and let terrorists freely cross to safety. To damn bad. They don't like it? Do something about the Terrorists in the lawless zones or shut the hell up and let us.

Too bad. How many times has Pakistan been begged to do something themselves? Or Syria? If they aren't going to do anything then they need to move the Hell out of the way.

There is no "new war" to start. We pursue the criminals, destroy them and leave. They can bitch up a storm in the media, but that's about all they'll do.

If they choose to support and defend the terrorists, then it isn't a "new war." It's the same war with someone else just declaring a side. I don't see Syria or Pakistan declaring allegiance with the Taliban/AQ.

If we aren't going to fight to win then we need to leave. Regardless, we are going to have to fight this enemy sooner or later and your peaceful intentions aren't going to make them go away.

I guess you just Forgot Italy in WW2 and the fact we bombed Romania many times? As I recall we also bombed Hungary. But hey no one ever said you were to bright.

The difference between World War 2 and this conflict is that this conflict is not actually a war. Why don't we just declare war on Syria, Pakistan, Iran and every other country that "aides and abets terrorists?" Send our troops in, destroy their military, setup a puppet government and leave? If we're so big and tough, why do we have to fly in under the cover of night using small numbers of special ops forces?

Iran's been sending their troops in to fight a proxy war with us... why don't we just declare war?

Oh that's right, because we did the same thing on them in the 1980s. We went into Iraq, gave him biological and chemical weapons and he used them on Iranians. We gave him military supplies and he used them on Iran. And we were justified doing that because we didn't want another ultra-right-wing religious Islamic government being setup in Iraq. So why was one setup in Iran? Because the US-installed puppet government of Iran, the Shah, was torturing his own people and suppressing religious freedom among Iranians. But hey, we installed him in Iran to keep supplies going to Russia during World War 2. But after World War 2 ended, we didn't pay much attention to what happened in Iran. So while the Shah of Iran brutalized his own people, let his people live in filth and squalor while he lived in the riches, we turned a blind eye on the government that we were responsible for creating.

*HARK!* I just criticized the US again!

Don't get me wrong, Gunny, I love this country with all of my heart. But we are not the perfect little pearl that the right-wing media would have you believe we are. We have meddled in the affairs of too many countries and on 9/11, it came back to bite us right in the ass. Allowing the US to invade as many countries as we like is just opening another invitation for attack. Installing a missile defense system in Poland to defend against a country that barely has the capability of filtering its own water, is just asking for Russia to attack Eastern Europe. The Bush administration is trying to provoke World War 3 before Obama takes office and Mr. Obama will need more than just a hand sanitizer to clean himself of the mess Bush has left us.

Israel attacked Lebanon when Hezbollah soldiers invaded Israeli territory and kidnapped Israeli soldiers. Kinda like what the US did in Syria.

Kinda wrong. The US attacked terrorist hideout across the Syria-Iraq border. Are you comparing IDF soldiers to murdering scumbag terrorists?

So you're ok with us fighting 5 or 6 wars at once when we can barely fight 2?

We can easily fight two. However, you displayed your colors above. Why is it you Jewish folk are such hypocrites?

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Israel whooping the snot out of Hezbollah daily. I'd be fine if they chased them all the way back to Iran.

At least I'm consistent. A terrorist is a terrorist. They aren't more terrorist because they belong to Hezbollah, Hamas or Fatah.

You seem to want to pick and choose who the criminals worthy of going after are.

Interesting, this reminds me of what Joe Biden said

" When a country engages in genocide, when a country engaging in harboring terrorists and will do nothing about it, at that point that country in my view and Barack's view forfeits their right to say you have no right to intervene at all"

Kinda wrong. The US attacked terrorist hideout across the Syria-Iraq border. Are you comparing IDF soldiers to murdering scumbag terrorists?

First of all, the US hasn't even admitted to violating Syrian territory - so the idea that the US invaded Syria to attack a "terrorist hideout" is news to me. Source? Second of all, do you feel that the Syrian military has a right to invade and attack the United States military in Iraq for revenge for invading its own territory? What if the Syrians deem our generals a threat and send military forces to kidnap them?

How do you define what a terrorist is?

Jewish folk?

I didn't stutter. Want to call me an anti-semite? You'll get laughed at by any-and-everyone on this board that's ever engaged me on the topic.

Does your avatar NOT say "Proud Zionist" on it? If it makes you feel better you can feel free to replace "Jewish" with "Zionist".

Just remember that shit next time YOU call me a neocon when you have no clue, junior.

Just thought I would post again what new admin's policy is on taking action in other countries

" When a country engages in genocide, when a country engaging in harboring terrorists and will do nothing about it, at that point that country in my view and Barack's view forfeits their right to say you have no right to intervene at all"

Joe Biden words from his debate

Kinda sounds like....gasp the Bush Doctrine

I didn't stutter. Want to call me an anti-semite? You'll get laughed at by any-and-everyone on this board that's ever engaged me on the topic.

Does your avatar NOT say "Proud Zionist" on it? If it makes you feel better you can feel free to replace "Jewish" with "Zionist".

Just remember that shit next time YOU call me a neocon when you have no clue, junior.

The comment was an anti-semitic comment. You grouped every single Jewish person in the world under one label and called them all hypocrites. If you feel I am being hypocritical, you're free to point out why - but to group together a bunch of people in a negative context because you don't agree with that person is just bad form. It's like looking at what kind of idiot Sarge is and grouping together every single member of the military in the world and saying "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Forum List

Back