US army reportedly conducted secret ops in Pakistan, Syria

First of all, the US hasn't even admitted to violating Syrian territory - so the idea that the US invaded Syria to attack a "terrorist hideout" is news to me. Source? Second of all, do you feel that the Syrian military has a right to invade and attack the United States military in Iraq for revenge for invading its own territory? What if the Syrians deem our generals a threat and send military forces to kidnap them?

How do you define what a terrorist is?

bump

First of all, the US hasn't even admitted to violating Syrian territory - so the idea that the US invaded Syria to attack a "terrorist hideout" is news to me. Source? Second of all, do you feel that the Syrian military has a right to invade and attack the United States military in Iraq for revenge for invading its own territory? What if the Syrians deem our generals a threat and send military forces to kidnap them?

How do you define what a terrorist is?

Oh, I see. So the US DIDN'T invade Syria? Well :lol: HERE is my source:

Israel attacked Lebanon when Hezbollah soldiers invaded Israeli territory and kidnapped Israeli soldiers. Kinda like what the US did in Syria.

As far as your second ridiculous statement goes ... do you think Syria has the right to invade Israel since Israel routinely trips into Lebanon at will and Syria is puppetmaster there? Or perhaps Hezbollah, who makes their home in Lebanon have the right?

Probably be a LOT easier if the Syrian Army just policed its own borders and didn't allow criminals to travel to and fro at will, huh?

That IS of course dependent on whether or not you decide the US did or did not cross the Syrian border in force. DO make up your mind please. Bouncing back and forth is unbecoming.

The comment was an anti-semitic comment. You grouped every single Jewish person in the world under one label and called them all hypocrites. If you feel I am being hypocritical, you're free to point out why - but to group together a bunch of people in a negative context because you don't agree with that person is just bad form. It's like looking at what kind of idiot Sarge is and grouping together every single member of the military in the world and saying "You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Bullshit. Don't play the overly-sensitive pansy with me. A Jew's a Jew, and I asked a specific question. You are trying to deflect the argument into one of race because you've been nailed on your hypocrisy.

In every other topic on this board, you are bleeding heart liberal until it comes to Israel. The only other person I know on this board that is a Jew is the same way. Then suddenly the topic changes to Israel and y'all would make Bush proud.

Why the hypocrisy? Why is okay to invade other nations at whim when it suits YOUR beliefs?

Seems you don't mind invasions so long as they suit YOUR purpose.

Oh, I see. So the US DIDN'T invade Syria? Well :lol: HERE is my source:

You're deflecting. All I said was the US invaded Syria.. I do not know for what purpose. You stated a purpose. I ask you once again for your source on the intent of our military's invasion of Syria.

As far as your second ridiculous statement goes ... do you think Syria has the right to invade Israel since Israel routinely trips into Lebanon at will

Israel does not "routinely trip into Lebanon at will."

Israel went into Lebanon, once again, after Hezbollah soldiers kidnapped IDF soldiers. If US troops had been kidnapped and taken into Syria, I would be cheering on the invasion. Believe me, I have no love loss for Syria. If Syria went up into a big pile of smoke tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me any. Out of the world's 20 biggest flashpoints right now, 19 of them involve Arab terrorists.

Now, here is the overall philosophy of life that I've been talking about before.

Gunny and Sarge are absolutists. They're black and white. We were attacked. We don't care why we were attacked. Let's attack back until they're all destroyed, no matter how many American lives are lost, no matter how many civilian lives are lost... collateral damage is irrelevant. Sovereign territory is irrelevant. Must get enemy. Must destroy enemy. They're like robots - they're programmed to achieve their mission no matter what the risks are. This is the mentality of our military. It's good for certain things, but not good for others... such as foreign policy. We have absolutist minds running our country right now. That's not good, because along the way of achieving our mission, we will run up collateral damage. We have no limit right now for the amount of collateral damage we're going to run up. So, along the way, we'll open up new fronts in the war and piss off as many countries as we can because they're not acting the way we want them to.

How many people here think that's safe for America's future? How many people think we're safer today than we were 8 years ago?

Bullshit. Don't play the overly-sensitive pansy with me. A Jew's a Jew.

A Jew is a Jew? They all think alike, huh? Fuck you. Fucking Nazi. I'm done talking to you. Go hide out with your bed buddy, Hitler and Ahmadinejad.

I feel safer

Still waiting on your comment tho on the new Obama admin policy of going into countries disregarding soverignt, border, politics etc...

Your messiah plans on doing the same shit according to Biden anyway

A Jew is a Jew? They all think alike, huh? Fuck you. Fucking Nazi. I'm done talking to you. Go hide out with your bed buddy, Hitler and Ahmadinejad.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name=""movie"" value=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi8xNHhjbWxhMC1LdyZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61></param><param name=""allowFullScreen"" value="true"></param><param name=""allowscriptaccess"" value="always"></param><embed src=http://www.rocketsurf.net/browse.php?u=Oi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUuY29tLyZxdW90O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vdi8xNHhjbWxhMC1LdyZhbXA7aGw9ZW4mYW1wO2ZzPTEmcXVvdDs%3D&b=61 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I feel safer

Still waiting on your comment tho on the new Obama admin policy of going into countries disregarding soverignt, border, politics etc...

Your messiah plans on doing the same shit according to Biden anyway

First of all, he is not a messiah. I can joke about him being the savior of the US, but a savior and a messiah are not the same thing. One of the many things Christianity has gotten wrong about Jesus. Another thing, I disagree with Obama/Biden on their stance towards invading other countries so long as it suits us. It's the wrong policy to have and I certainly hope Obama does not implement it.

No, it's not the wrong policy.

If we know shit is going on and that country resfuses to do anything about it, then we ahve the right to go in to protect American lives and intrests.

Your plan is to sit back and wait for us to get hit first then retaliate. You want to be reactive not proactive.

Of course we would want the countries to take care of it themselves, but they don't want too.

You're deflecting. All I said was the US invaded Syria.. I do not know for what purpose. You stated a purpose. I ask you once again for your source on the intent of our military's invasion of Syria.

I have no need to deflect. You asked my source and I gave it to you ... a quote from you. Then you turn around and ask as if it never happened and demand a source, then reverse course AGAIN and begin asking if Syria has a right to attack the US for an invasion you suddenly don't know if it happened.

Really, dude, if you're trying to play semantics, you're over your head.:lol:

Israel does not "routinely trip into Lebanon at will."

Sure they don't. Well, except for the two times they invaded just since 1980.

Israel went into Lebanon, once again, after Hezbollah soldiers kidnapped IDF soldiers. If US troops had been kidnapped and taken into Syria, I would be cheering on the invasion. Believe me, I have no love loss for Syria. If Syria went up into a big pile of smoke tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me any. Out of the world's 20 biggest flashpoints right now, 19 of them involve Arab terrorists.

Now, here is the overall philosophy of life that I've been talking about before.

Gunny and Sarge are absolutists. They're black and white. We were attacked. We don't care why we were attacked. Let's attack back until they're all destroyed, no matter how many American lives are lost, no matter how many civilian lives are lost... collateral damage is irrelevant. Sovereign territory is irrelevant. Must get enemy. Must destroy enemy. They're like robots - they're programmed to achieve their mission no matter what the risks are. This is the mentality of our military. It's good for certain things, but not good for others... such as foreign policy. We have absolutist minds running our country right now. That's not good, because along the way of achieving our mission, we will run up collateral damage. We have no limit right now for the amount of collateral damage we're going to run up. So, along the way, we'll open up new fronts in the war and piss off as many countries as we can because they're not acting the way we want them to.

How many people here think that's safe for America's future? How many people think we're safer today than we were 8 years ago

In other words you are assuming and stupid, and don't possess the ability to think coherently. You have projected onto me an entire philosophy I don't hold.

If that's what you think of the military, then you don't know shit about the military either.

In other words, you have done nothing in this discussion but prove you are an uneducated moron who does nothing but assume, project and deflect.

Just for shits and grins ... what exactly do YOU call a Jew?

Idiot. You are pathetic. I'm absolute about one thing ... YOU are stupid. Take your snivelly, looking for an excuse ass down to the Israel forum and read my arguments then come back and call me a Nazi you crybaby pissant.

But I'm not going to sit here and play your pussy-ass, politically correct bullshit. I call people and things what they are and if you don't like it, tough shit.

God bless George Bush. I never gave him this kind of credit... I didn't think he could manage to invade more countries in this 8 year term than the United States has ever invaded in the history of any other President.

In World War 1, we invaded Germany and Italy.

In World War 2, we invaded France, Germany and Japan.

In the Korean War, we invaded Korea and China.

In the Vietnam War, we invaded Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

In the Gulf War, we invaded Iraq.

In the Kosovo Conflict, we invaded Serbia.

Since Bush has taken office, we have invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Liberia, Syria, Pakistan and Iran. Who knows what other countries we've invaded??

Hell, might as well invade Canada before Jan. 20th!

Excuse me .. but they guy you just voted for not only agrees with these policies .. he wants to extend them further into Afghanistan and Pakistan .. AND I'm sure Iran is also on the menu.

I notice you just IGNORED my question on why it is ok for Israel to invade Syria, Lebanon, Egypt or the Pal areas when forced to by terrorists but we should never.

I notice you just IGNORED my question on why it is ok for Israel to invade Syria, Lebanon, Egypt or the Pal areas when forced to by terrorists but we should never.

Once again, if you would bother to read what I said:

Israel invaded Libya only after Hezbollah invaded Israeli territory and kidnapped IDF soldiers.

And if you'll remember, the Yom Kippur war when Egypt and Syria crossed the cease-fire lines to attack Israel on its holiest day of the year. Took good care of them! Two words for ya', BAC: Third Army. :lol:

Get caught playing stupid and resort to this shit. Figures. You do the double standard proud DavidS. Do as I say, not as I do.

Forum List

Back