Upside down American flags

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
Thought those were a relic of the 60s.

Saw one on this forum just recent -by a lib who is for legalizing ALL drugs - not just marijuana.

Saw one on this forum just recent -by a lib who is for legalizing ALL drugs - not just marijuana.

I believe that the National Ensign displayed upside down indicates distress. This country is for sure in trouble and will get worse if Dear Leader gets a second term.

There are a large number of people in the states today that don't even respect themselves so how do you expect for them to respect our flag?

I believe that the National Ensign displayed upside down indicates distress. This country is for sure in trouble and will get worse if Dear Leader gets a second term.

I don't think libs mean it that way (unside-down = distress)

They just hate America.

There are a large number of people in the states today that don't even respect themselves so how do you expect for them to respect our flag?

120315-obama-flag-9aphotoblog600.jpg

It is a distress signal, and is NOT displayed that way as a sign of disrespect. You shouldn't try to ascribe motive to people when you have no understanding of them.

The evidence that you have no understanding is the fact that you call Nick a 'lib'... :cuckoo:

ETA... The last comment is directed at ginscpy, not you...

Last edited:

Now I'm a lib??? (common ignorant terminology)...

Fantastic..........

If it matters an upside down flag is a sign of distress.....

I believe we're in distress.

Last edited:
one can see how holding a flag upside down would give some meaning to someones worthless life.........

granted in a pathetic, pussified manner............yet still, a statement................lol

I saw a kid wearting a peace sign ...
But he's not for peace, he was wearing it in support of gay marriage ....

Ginscpy - give up while you're behind

Fantastic..........

Didn't you say you want to make ALL drugs legal??

To me thats flaming liberalism....

Fantastic..........

Thats the truth

I see idiot college students wearing Che "Ernesto" Guevara t shirts throwing piece signs...

That always gives me a chuckle considering Che was a violent lunatic communist who would line his dissenters up and blow their brains out...

Sometimes ignorance can be an art form...

Last edited:

Fantastic..........

Didn't you say you want to make ALL drugs legal??

To me thats flaming liberalism....

Sounds more libertarian to me.

I see idiot college students wearing Che "Ernesto" Guevara t shirts throwing piece signs...

That always gives me a chuckle considering Che was a violent lunatic communist who would line his dissenters up and blow their brains out...

He was also a racist.

He was also a racist.

I don't think he was racist...

Che was just a communist nut....

Forum List

Back