GALLUP: Romney edges Obama

Only because the community organizer and democrats pay for the votes of the ignorant with promises of welfare, handouts and an enormous govt tit to raise them..........

margin of error....*shrugs* ...its a tie but that should not really be the case, the incumbent should get the 3 point home field advantage making it a 3% lead for obama...not good, the gop was supposed to have beat the snot out of each other and be in a shambles, and its a dead heat.... theres plenty of football to go, but I am willing to wager the obama team saw themselves further out than this before they squared up one on one.

margin of error....*shrugs* ...its a tie but that should not really be the case, the incumbent should get the 3 point home field advantage making it a 3% lead for obama...not good, the gop was supposed to have beat the snot out of each other and be in a shambles, and its a dead heat.... theres plenty of football to go, but I am willing to wager the obama team saw themselves further out than this before they squared up one on one.

I agree unemployment over 8% spells a tough race for reelection.

Why do you guys keep posting polls? Obama has not even started spending his billion to make Mitt out to be the liberal he is and depress the Republican voters yet.

All Obama has to do is advertize for Mitt, show his past off... Talk about Romneycare and how much federal bucks it got and still gets. Show Mitt talking about being a Progressive, Mitt talking about supporting his HC plan on a federal level... Show Mitt being Pro choice, then changing to Pro life...

The Republican Primaries wunt shit folks… Santorum, Newt and many of the others had voting records just as bad as Mitt, so it was hard to talk about it. Obama benefits from showing Mitt as supporting Obama’s agenda only to switch to being against it. Who wants to vote for someone they can’t trust, Oh I know… the “anyone but Obama” crowd that say that because they know you can’t get any worse of a candidate than Mitt.

I think the anti Obama crowd will vote in unison.

I actually can't believe you guys go with the "anyone but Obama" slogan... The only people that like it are people were going to vote Republican no matter what, even if they don't know the first name of the candidate.

Everyone else is like... really, "anyone but Obama." Wow, standers, lol! It;s like you admit you hate your candidate.

Why do you guys keep posting polls? Obama has not even started spending his billion to make Mitt out to be the liberal he is and depress the Republican voters yet.

All Obama has to do is advertize for Mitt, show his past off... Talk about Romneycare and how much federal bucks it got and still gets. Show Mitt talking about being a Progressive, Mitt talking about supporting his HC plan on a federal level... Show Mitt being Pro choice, then changing to Pro life...

The Republican Primaries wunt shit folks… Santorum, Newt and many of the others had voting records just as bad as Mitt, so it was hard to talk about it. Obama benefits from showing Mitt as supporting Obama’s agenda only to switch to being against it. Who wants to vote for someone they can’t trust, Oh I know… the “anyone but Obama” crowd that say that because they know you can’t get any worse of a candidate than Mitt.

Really, they're already getting old. Polls don't mean shit anyways. All they really show is that the majority of Americans are idiots.

But, I guess if they help republicans feel better about supporting a liberal, then whatever.

I don't pretend to know who will win, but if I had the money to waste it would all be on Obama. I don't support Obama, he is everything that is wrong with this country... But why would people vote liberal-lite in 2012?

Swing States Poll: A shift by women puts Obama in lead

In the fifth Swing States survey taken since last fall, Obama leads Republican front-runner Mitt Romney 51%-42% among registered voters just a month after the president had trailed him by two percentage points.
The biggest change came among women under 50. In mid-February, just under half of those voters supported Obama. Now more than six in 10 do while Romney's support among them has dropped by 14 points, to 30%. The president leads him 2-1 in this group.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP Average 3/25 - 4/15 -- 46.5 44.5 Obama +2.0
Gallup Tracking 4/11 - 4/15 2265 RV 45 47 Romney +2
Rasmussen Tracking 4/13 - 4/15 1500 LV 44 47 Romney +3
FOX News 4/9 - 4/11 910 RV 44 46 Romney +2
ABC News/Wash Post 4/5 - 4/8 RV 51 44 Obama +7
IBD/CSM/TIPP 3/30 - 4/5 816 RV 46 38 Obama +8
USA Today/Gallup 3/25 - 3/26 901 RV 49 45 Obama +4

Mitt does not cut spending, Mitt does not deal with the deficit. Mitt changes near nothing if he were President. If the SC strikes down Obamacare Mitt literally has nothing to run off of.

Hmmm.

Turns out, the working folks of our country are sick and fucking tired of race baiting, preaching about "fairness", and apologizing for America's greatness.

Of course, America has enough left wing retard voters and morons that they might win anyway.

Now imagine when Obamacare is ruled illegal????

Obama's talking points will be:

- I'm still not Bush
- My only accomplishment was killing a terrorist, which the past admin and military and intell services spent 10 years cornering, in an effort which I spent 8 years preaching against and voting against, but now will take full credit for the fruit of their labor
- I want fairness
- I believe race is, and always will, be an issue, skin color DOES matter
- I'm not Bush

Yep. Thats a winning campaign there.

Hmmm.

Turns out, the working folks of our country are sick and fucking tired of race baiting, preaching about "fairness", and apologizing for America's greatness.

Of course, America has enough left wing retard voters and morons that they might win anyway.

And the right wing is stupid enough to go against someone's "words", while ignoring that their candidate's "actions" will be virtually the same as the president's.

Your point?

This upcoming election isn't about Mitt Romney, Republicans, the Tea Party, George Bush or the Man in the Moon.

This election is simply a referendum on the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

It's really simple, do you want four more years of incompetence or -- Anybody else.

Now imagine when Obamacare is ruled illegal????

Obama's talking points will be:

- I'm still not Bush
- My only accomplishment was killing a terrorist, which the past admin and military and intell services spent 10 years cornering, in an effort which I spent 8 years preaching against and voting against, but now will take full credit for the fruit of their labor
- I want fairness
- I believe race is, and always will, be an issue, skin color DOES matter
- I'm not Bush

Yep. Thats a winning campaign there.

Again, I don't like Obama... But do us all a favor and tell us what Mitt is gonna run off? Try and stick to policy.

What is it Republicans think Romney will do for them or the country? Besides being white I mean?

This upcoming election isn't about Mitt Romney, Republicans, the Tea Party, George Bush or the Man in the Moon.

This election is simply a referendum on the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

It's really simple, do you want four more years of incompetence or -- Anybody else.

And there it is folks.... "anyone else." No matter how bad that "other" guy is...

Run with it cuz I wana lol for the next 7 months.

Forum List

Back