Painting
Staining
Varnishing
Power Sanding
Cleaning with detergent
Planing wood to size
Installing door handles
Travel to buy materials

All processes will harm the environment.
Jes' sayin'.

Happy Big Ball of Dirt Spinning Out of Control Day!

Materials and work needed.

Painting
Staining
Varnishing
Power Sanding
Cleaning with detergent
Planing wood to size
Installing door handles
Travel to buy materials

Jes' sayin'.

Sanding and planing do no harm to the environment even if you don't have a dust collection system in your wood shop

Sanding and planing do no harm to the environment even if you don't have a dust collection system in your wood shop

Someone murdered some trees so Woodznutz could polish up their carcasses and put them on display.

Requires materials, tools, and electricity produced by burning fossil fuels. I collect my sawdust in plastic bags. My friend uses it in his gardens, but he has to drive in from the country to pick the bags up. The door casings continue to sequester carbon, but the sawdust decomposes adding co2 to the atmosphere.

Almost everything we do harms the environment in some way.

Requires materials, tools, and electricity produced by burning fossil fuels. I collect my sawdust in plastic bags. My friend uses it in his gardens, but he has to drive in from the country to pick the bags up. The door casings continue to sequester carbon, but the sawdust decomposes adding co2 to the atmosphere.

Almost everything we do harms the environment in some way.
you should just kill yourself then

Someone murdered some trees so Woodznutz could polish up their carcasses and put them on display.
Sometimes the rewards are such that a little damage to the environment is acceptable. Here are before and after photos of the project.

Locker room before.JPG

Locker room after.JPG

Materials and work needed.

Painting
Staining
Varnishing
Power Sanding
Cleaning with detergent
Planing wood to size
Installing door handles
Travel to buy materials

Jes' sayin'.

You're encapsulating carbon ... what was CO2 in the atmosphere boiling off the oceans and destroying human civilization is now plant fiber sealed against decay ...

Thank you ... trees grow back ... and quickly is some places of the world ... and trees grow back quickest where there are no trees ...

Yes ... I hug trees ... doesn't mean I don't own a chainsaw ...

Forum List

Back