Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

I hope there is a test to validate that the blood is not tainted with those spike proteins. I have no doubt these fanatical vaxxers would line up to pollute the supply just cause.
Funny, I’ve been asking about that none stop and nobody can give me an answer. Spike proteins result from catching COVID as well not just from the shots. So what specific element from the shots exists in the bloodstream that makes it dangerous? Do you even know what you’re scared of?

Funny, I’ve been asking about that none stop and nobody can give me an answer. Spike proteins result from catching COVID as well not just from the shots. So what specific element from the shots exists in the bloodstream that makes it dangerous? Do you even know what you’re scared of?

Vax spike proteins are artificial, and they have to make the body create a ton more than you would get from the virus in order to try and simulate the immune response to the actual virus spike protein. Artificial Proteins Never Seen in the Natural World Are Becoming New COVID Vaccines and Medicines

The first-generation COVID vaccines, including the mRNA vaccines that have been such lifesavers, work by introducing the virus’s spike into the body, without a functional coronavirus attached, so the immune system can learn to recognize the RBD and rally its troops. But the RBD is periodically hidden by other parts of the spike protein, shielding the domain from antibodies looking to bind to it. This blunts the immune response. In addition, a free-floating spike protein does not resemble a natural virus and does not always trigger a strong reaction unless a large dose of vaccine is used. That big dose increases costs and can cause strong side effects.

That said, if you have had Covid and recovered, the spike proteins will be cleared out after some period of time. If you've been vaxxed, they are unsure of how long the body continues to make them, and there are a lot more, but at some point the blood probably clears. If there is a test for the spike proteins, I'd be fine with blood from a vaxxed person who has already absorbed all the spike proteins into their vital organs as long as the blood has cleared.

IDK Baron. I would think those asking for untainted blood are the ones most likely to have never taken the clot shots, so why not help out our fellow purebloods?
Now if they wanted to put the mudblood in me for any reason, that's when I'd give them a big FU.
I wouldn't mind helping a "pureblood" out, but there's no way of telling WHO would get your blood.
Too bad we can't train our blood cells to attack!!! LMAO

Vax spike proteins are artificial, and they have to make the body create a ton more than you would get from the virus in order to try and simulate the immune response to the actual virus spike protein. Artificial Proteins Never Seen in the Natural World Are Becoming New COVID Vaccines and Medicines

The first-generation COVID vaccines, including the mRNA vaccines that have been such lifesavers, work by introducing the virus’s spike into the body, without a functional coronavirus attached, so the immune system can learn to recognize the RBD and rally its troops. But the RBD is periodically hidden by other parts of the spike protein, shielding the domain from antibodies looking to bind to it. This blunts the immune response. In addition, a free-floating spike protein does not resemble a natural virus and does not always trigger a strong reaction unless a large dose of vaccine is used. That big dose increases costs and can cause strong side effects.

That said, if you have had Covid and recovered, the spike proteins will be cleared out after some period of time. If you've been vaxxed, they are unsure of how long the body continues to make them, and there are a lot more, but at some point the blood probably clears. If there is a test for the spike proteins, I'd be fine with blood from a vaxxed person who has already absorbed all the spike proteins into their vital organs as long as the blood has cleared.
Like with COVID the body’s immune system fights off the spike proteins. They only last in the body for a couple weeks. So without the spike proteins what else would exist in the blood that you consider dangerous?

Banks wouldn’t us blood that has COVID spike proteins or vax spike proteins or any other viral traces.

Like with COVID the body’s immune system fights off the spike proteins. They only last in the body for a couple weeks. So without the spike proteins what else would exist in the blood that you consider dangerous?

Banks wouldn’t us blood that has COVID spike proteins or vax spike proteins or any other viral traces.
Good luck with that assumption. Not trying to convince you vaxxers of anything.

Good luck with that assumption. Not trying to convince you vaxxers of anything.
What assumption do you think I’m making?. You can have a discussion without the intent to convince by the way, just express what you think and explain why.

They mean nothing when they come from these whackadoodle sources you guys cite. Seriously, do you care about credibility at all? Or do you just put your "faith" in any source that tells you what you want to hear?
Look at what you believe. It all comes from proven liars. The facts are important, the source is not.

Tell you what, when you get out of high school and get a real job tell your boss one day there is "high demand" for a product and see if that is good enough for them. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
I've been out of high school for decades and I'm my own boss. Not my fault you're too fucking stupid to understand what "very high demand" means. Maybe if you post a few more laughing emojis people won't realize what an imbecile you are.

Look at what you believe. It all comes from proven liars. The facts are important, the source is not.
Yes facts are important. The source is important in verifying facts and presenting accurate stories. You haven’t shown aptitude in using solid sources or presenting accurate facts. You also spread assumptions and theories as fact which is a form of lying

I've been out of high school for decades and I'm my own boss. Not my fault you're too fucking stupid to understand what "very high demand" means. Maybe if you post a few more laughing emojis people won't realize what an imbecile you are.

I understand what it means, it means whatever the person hearing or reading the words wants it to mean. It is a phrase used by those lacking any data to support their claims

Yes facts are important. The source is important in verifying facts and presenting accurate stories. You haven’t shown aptitude in using solid sources or presenting accurate facts. You also spread assumptions and theories as fact which is a form of lying
If I were you I would put me on ignore.

Incorrect.

Nope. If they had actual data they would have given it, but instead they use a meaningless phrase and people like you are too stupid not to fall for it. You are what they are counting on, your ignorance is their greatest strength.

You'll believe whatever you read, as long is it confirms your pre-existent bias. Who gives a fuck if it's true?

Forum List

Back