Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I remember a short lived series called "The Immortal". An old, very rich guy was after him for his blood because of its rejuvenating power.

• A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
  • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
  • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
  • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

“Currently, the Red Cross does not capture this information as part of our donor health screening and would need to add additional donor screening questions—requiring us to update our donor qualification systems. At this time, the Red Cross has determined it is more efficient and that we can meet current patient demand for convalescent plasma from only unvaccinated donors,” the Red Cross told us in an email.

Unfortunately, the Red Cross’ tweet in response to Sey didn’t fully explain this, saying only that it would need to institute “complex Red Cross system updates” to process convalescent plasma from vaccinated people. That prompted further confusion.

“Currently, the Red Cross does not capture this information as part of our donor health screening and would need to add additional donor screening questions—requiring us to update our donor qualification systems. At this time, the Red Cross has determined it is more efficient and that we can meet current patient demand for convalescent plasma from only unvaccinated donors,” the Red Cross told us in an email.

Unfortunately, the Red Cross’ tweet in response to Sey didn’t fully explain this, saying only that it would need to institute “complex Red Cross system updates” to process convalescent plasma from vaccinated people. That prompted further confusion.
Did I say they were not taking blood from vaccinated people? No I did not. Thanks for nothing.

I remember a short lived series called "The Immortal". An old, very rich guy was after him for his blood because of its rejuvenating power.

• A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
  • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
  • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
  • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

This is stupid and I reject the assertion of "many", made on a website touting their newest flu prevention pill for sale at the top of their site. You might as well be getting your healthcare recommendations from that nut ball Alex, that finances his info wars hocking his latest supplements. Damn, I miss normal conservatives, but now we only hear from the radical nut ball fringe, passing itself off as conservative, giving conservatism a bad name, same as the Maga fanatics gave the Republican Party a bad name.

How can you tell if blood is unvaccinated?

We Pure Ones carry a great treasure!

When they start paying for the clean blood the same as its weight in gold, I might consider selling.

The UNvaxxed need to tell the Red Cross and anybody wanting "CLEAN" blood, to go sit and rotate on a chainsaw!!!

Lets show them the power of FUCK YOU!
IDK Baron. I would think those asking for untainted blood are the ones most likely to have never taken the clot shots, so why not help out our fellow purebloods?
Now if they wanted to put the mudblood in me for any reason, that's when I'd give them a big FU.

It's ironic that they just pushed something to allow them to take blood from butt punchers now.
Who wouldn't want a blood transfusion now?
Chock full of HIV & spike protein mRNA blood clotting agents, just what a healthy body needs!

Much like funeral homes, unvaxxed blood banks may be the big winners for the savvy investor

Define "very high demand".

Forum List

Back