Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

Let's cut to this, Einstein 101: you either can't read RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci, or didn't read it. To further crucify your arrogance, stupidity, and overconfidence, another book comes out in three weeks.
Three weeks! Explosive, I'm sure.

Who are your genuine sources? The WHO? Our government? Both caught in multiple lies and censorship off opposing views. You got nothing and a short time before the vax kills you too.
I don't need any "sources". I'm not making any ridiculous claims. I'm just pointing and laughing at a bunch of childish, deluded jerkoffs.

Every. fucking. post. Specific enough for you, dumbass? Seriously. I don't think I've seen one post of yours that wasn't completely unsupported bullshit.
Then you are incapable of understanding English.

The British data confirms recent trends all over Western Europe, including the Netherlands and Switzerland.

Most wealthy countries that relied on mRNA Covid shots and boosters had non-Covid deaths well above normal in 2022. The problem has worsened in recent weeks, in the wake of the fall Omicron booster campaigns.

The British data confirms recent trends all over Western Europe, including the Netherlands and Switzerland.

Most wealthy countries that relied on mRNA Covid shots and boosters had non-Covid deaths well above normal in 2022. The problem has worsened in recent weeks, in the wake of the fall Omicron booster campaigns.
"So COVID vaccines may cause myocarditis, but COVID itself causes myocarditis too, right? WRONG!"

Forum List

Back