Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

You are ignorant of all the studies that condemn the vaccine. They come from real studies by real doctors.
Cite 'em. But you gotta find genuine sources, that actually say what you claim, and not what you'd like to hear.

But you won't. You can't. We both know that. So let's just cut right to the part where I tell you to fuck off and die.

Fuck off and die.

Cite 'em. But you gotta find genuine sources, that actually say what you claim, and not what you'd like to hear.

But you won't. You can't. We both know that. So let's just cut right to the part where I tell you to fuck off and die.

Fuck off and die.
Then I won't be hearing from you again? That works for me.

Then I won't be hearing from you again? That works for me.
I didn't say that.
I'm willing to repeat myself.

Fuck off and die.

Any any case, you won't be providing actual evidence of your insane fantasies, because you have none.

Fuck off and die.
Let's cut to this, Einstein 101: you either can't read RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci, or didn't read it. To further crucify your arrogance, stupidity, and overconfidence, another book comes out in three weeks.

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

Fuck off and die.
Who are your genuine sources? The WHO? Our government? Both caught in multiple lies and censorship off opposing views. You got nothing and a short time before the vax kills you too.

We feel sorry for those poor souls who do not have RFK Jr.'s The Real Anthony Fauci, where he lauds Gold for her frontline work and expounds on hcq history with professional, academically dense scholarship.

Wonderful book. Just finished it!

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

here.jpg

Who are your genuine sources? The WHO? Our government? Both caught in multiple lies and censorship off opposing views. You got nothing and a short time before the vax kills you too.

They never see the lies that they don't want to see. The lies that will crumble their diseased little world view.

Forum List

Back