Unpaid Disinformation Agents?????

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
Ok, I am one of several* constantly being accused of being a "disinformation agent" by our resident brain trust, the twoofers.

I pause here to relay the information that earlier today I read a post by one of the newer tweoofers where he called jillian a "bush dupe". That doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but it is funny as hell if you ask me!
Anyway, onward and upward.
I have not been paid for this valuable community service, and rumor has it that a couple of the other "accused" have not been paid either.

We want our money. We work hard and pay our taxes. We deserve it.

I cannot find a "Disinformation Human Resource Office anywhere. I think insisting that there was one, was, yes you guessed it, disinformation.

Still, I think I can speak for the group here, we want our money. Like I previously stated, we work hard, we pay our taxes (right guys?)and we deserve it.

Therefore , in light of the nonexistence of an centralized organization that will pay us, I propose we institute a User Fee for our valuable disinformation.

I say we charge per post, with an extra charge for "extra services". We send the bill to Alex Jones, with the "extra charges" paid by the twoofers on an individual basis.
extra charges could be;

Responding to post - 1 buck
Mental health evaluation - 3 bucks
Simple ridicule - 5 bucks
Advanced ridicule - 8 bucks
Repetition surcharge - 10 bucks

There could be more. Please submit your ideas.

we should unionize!:smoke:
the dues will have to be based on how much we are actually paid for doing the work ;)

Wait a minute, who said anything about work? I thought this was play.....

Pay for Play, I mean it's easier than some games I've been involved in.

Well, it is going to be play for us, but because of your proven leadership abilities (SFC) we were hoping that you could serve as president of the union, shop steward, mission command and training videos while we play.

there is a disinfo workers local?

the dues will have to be based on how much we are actually paid for doing the work ;)

BS we union bosses don't give a crap if you are paid or not. We still want our dues so you have to pay whether or not you ever collect a dime and you have to be thankful that you have us to support you. Send your dues to...

Wait, let me check the mailing address, I'll be back.

Immie

BS we union bosses don't give a crap if you are paid or not. We still want our dues so you have to pay whether or not you ever collect a dime and you have to be thankful that you have us to support you. Send your dues to...

Immie

Oh crap, there goes retirement.

Immie

I bet the twoofers would fall for a twoofers union, after all agent chri$$y claims to spend 400 dollars a year to "educate" us.......

Immie

We were getting retirement? And we lost it? Dammit man!

Immie

We were getting retirement? And we lost it? Dammit man!
i guess Ollies job as president of the union was a bust already
;)

Forum List

Back