Unmasked: The truth about the 2020 election

LOLOL

Your desperation is observed and laughed at.

maybe you should do a fact check on your fact checker
Who runs media bias fact checker?
David E. Van Zandt

wow so bodies at the rallies are not seen as votes?
You are an idiot

That's correct. Obviously you never considered that Joe had virtually no one, as you all reminded us, but he smashed trump.
He didn't need rallies. He needed votes and he cleverly worked behind the scenes to get republicans to vote for him.
And it worked. You're silent majority voted for him. The stats prove it.

I might be an idiot but I know how to elections work. You don't.

I could post the true election results and the dumb republicons would still reject it because they are dumber than toad flies
They could google the 2020 election results but that too would require an IQ above 50
Which the toad flies can not comprehend.
dump can count but he too is stuck up his as so far the numbers are blurred by the smell of his own farts

:)-
stupid are you saying biden got more voted than any other president in American history but couldn't get those same people at his rallies?
At least Obama's rally attendance did show up by the vote count.

That's correct. Obviously you never considered that Joe had virtually no one, as you all reminded us, but he smashed trump.
He didn't need rallies. He needed votes and he cleverly worked behind the scenes to get republicans to vote for him.
And it worked. You're silent majority voted for him. The stats prove it.

I might be an idiot but I know how to elections work. You don't.
and therefore you have a theft of an election
thanks for the conformation

and therefore you have a theft of an election
thanks for the conformation

It must be frustrating when you have no evidence of any fraud but still feel compelled to belch the Republican propaganda as if fact.

No one stole anything and you know it.
You were so addicted to trump and never thought anyone had a different opinion.
You know now. Joes campaign was brilliant. He smashed trump like a bottle. You're trump defeat syndrome will subside with time.

stupid are you saying biden got more voted than any other president in American history but couldn't get those same people at his rallies?
At least Obama's rally attendance did show up by the vote count.

How can you so ignorantly assume that rallies numbers indicate the thoughts of the country?
Surely you must realise after trumps massive defeat that your assumptions is bullshit.
Most of them who attended were from rent a crowd and given MAGA hats as a reward.

maybe you should do a fact check on your fact checker
Who runs media bias fact checker?
David E. Van Zandt

Maybe you shouldnt be so paranoid about anything but fox.
It's irrelevant who runs it if the result is fact. And it is so you get your facts checked.

biden has shown that he's worse than you believe the lie about President Trump
biden is the definition of failure and you cheer that.

There was no failure on joes part. He smashed the dickhead in chief trump so I couldn't call that a failure.
Lol

How can you so ignorantly assume that rallies numbers indicate the thoughts of the country?
Surely you must realise after trumps massive defeat that your assumptions is bullshit.
Most of them who attended were from rent a crowd and given MAGA hats as a reward.
obama had packed rallies you leftist supported those rally numbers but not now? lol

It must be frustrating when you have no evidence of any fraud but still feel compelled to belch the Republican propaganda as if fact.

No one stole anything and you know it.
You were so addicted to trump and never thought anyone had a different opinion.
You know now. Joes campaign was brilliant. He smashed trump like a bottle. You're trump defeat syndrome will subside with time.
yes dumb ass the election was stolen

do a fact check of the fact checker dumb ass.

Not interested who runs the fact checker.
The fact is the statement was proven to be correct is more is the important thing.

There was no fraud and you know it.
You got sucked into teump and regret it now by shooting the messenger that you lost legally. Suck eggs.

yes dumb ass the election was stolen
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back