Unmasked: The truth about the 2020 election

...and I said absolutely nothing to imply that only Republicans should be allowed to count the votes without bi-partisan observation.
You support the Arizona fraudit and all the other proposed fraudits, therefore you did imply it. You can't win without cheating, and you know it, so you're constantly putting forth excuses to cheat. Yes, it is that obvious.

No, I don't think any of you are paid Russian shills. The Russians don't hire butthurt imbeciles. You're simple authoritarian-followers, like most other Trump cultists. Due to your innately fearful natures, your authoritarian masters find it simple to keep you in a constant state of absolute pants-wetting terrified submission.

You support the Arizona fraudit and all the other proposed fraudits, therefore you did imply it. You can't win without cheating, and you know it, so you're constantly putting forth excuses to cheat. Yes, it is that obvious.

No, I don't think any of you are paid Russian shills. The Russians don't hire butthurt imbeciles. You're simple authoritarian-followers, like most other Trump cultists. Due to your innately fearful natures, your authoritarian masters find it simple to keep you in a constant state of absolute pants-wetting terrified submission.
You're simple authoritarian-followers, like most other Trump cultists. Due to your innately fearful natures, your authoritarian masters find it simple to keep you in a constant state of absolute pants-wetting terrified submission.

2a. Freudian projection​

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

Freudian Projection: Of what they accuse, they are themselves guilty.

You're simple authoritarian-followers, like most other Trump cultists. Due to your innately fearful natures, your authoritarian masters find it simple to keep you in a constant state of absolute pants-wetting terrified submission.

2a. Freudian projection​

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto another is called Freudian Projection.

• “A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits.”
  • “The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual.”
  • “Attributing one’s own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile.”
  • “The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity.”
  • “People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way.”
  • “Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have.”

That applies to you too, right?

LOLOL

Your desperation is observed and laughed at.

...by idiots like you.

Both of your sources are biased left. Read this entire article, dimwit.

...by idiots like you.

Both of your sources are biased left. Read this entire article, dimwit.

LOL

Oh, noooos, a conspiracy site whose feelz were butthurt by mediabiasfactcheck pointing out their quackery, lashes out at them.

That doesn't diminish your desperation or Reuters' credibility.

I support election audits in general to expose the truth and improve the voting system.
LOL

Oh, noooos, a conspiracy site whose feelz were butthurt by mediabiasfactcheck pointing out their quackery, lashes out at them.

Your hasty reply suggests you did not read the article.

Rebut any part of the article...with links to your asinine claims.

Your word is not sufficient proof of anything other than your being a lying troll.

I support election audits in general to expose the truth and improve the voting system.

Rebut any part of the article...with links to your asinine claims.

Your word is not sufficient proof of anything other than your being a lying troll.
I don't take orders from you. Reuters is a well established and credible news source. Whereas climatechangedispatch.com is neither.

Regardless, you have no proof that all those states stopped counting. And in stark contrast to your idiocy, Reuters sourced their claims in debunking your desperate nonsense.

LOL

Credibility is a thing of the past. No one has any. Least of all the MSM and the illegitimate administration.

Credibility is a thing of the past. No one has any. Least of all the MSM and the illegitimate administration.
^^^ I'll take, 'what are conspiracy nuts' cries of submission,' for $400, Alex...

I don't take orders from you. Reuters is a well established and credible news source. Whereas climatechangedispatch.com is neither.

Regardless, you have no proof that all those states stopped counting. And in stark contrast to your idiocy, Reuters sourced their claims in debunking your desperate nonsense.
Show proof that they did not stop counting. Explain the hours long gaps in reporting updates.

You're definitely FOS, troll.

I'll take audits in GA,. PA. and WI.
LOLOLOL

The Arizona fraudit failed you. Pillow guy failed you. Trump failed you. Only because you're deranged do you think other audits will help you.

Show proof that they did not stop counting. Explain the hours long gaps in reporting updates.

You're definitely FOS, troll.
My proof is in the Reuters article. As I already pointed out to you -- they sourced their claims.

Friends and neighbors! Democrats and unbelievers! The days are winding down! The Kraken is champing at the bit! This announcement was just broadcast on Real News!

The full forensic audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election is currently producing a preliminary audit report.

The preliminary report should be ready and released during the week of August 22nd.

This preliminary report will absolutely show all of the data and discrepancies that they have collected to date.

Outstanding indeed. :thup: This video totally proves beyond a doubt massive election fraud put Biden in office.I love it that even a Rasmussen poll showed that even 20 to 30% of Democrats even believed election fraud took place.:abgg2q.jpg:
If only Rasmussen called Democrats. :lol:

Friends and neighbors! Democrats and unbelievers! The days are winding down! The Kraken is champing at the bit! This announcement was just broadcast on Real News!

The full forensic audit of Maricopa County’s 2020 election is currently producing a preliminary audit report.

The preliminary report should be ready and released during the week of August 22nd.

This preliminary report will absolutely show all of the data and discrepancies that they have collected to date.

worthypolitics.com?? That's a new rightard site which hides who's behind it. They don't even put an author's name on any of their articles and they conceal their name(s) on their Internet registration. You dupes will fall for anything.

Regardless of your nutty sources, every claim to date by the frauditors has been debunked. Who knows what you think they'll reveal that won't be debunked shortly after they finally reveal it?

Forum List

Back