horsefly may be a commie-?

2020 election
..BIDEN 306 ELECTRIAL VOTES
TRUMP 232 ELECTRIAL VOTES
...BIDEN POPULAR VOTES 81,283,074
TRUMP POPULAR VOTES 74,222,959
The Truth Will Set You Free
:)-
SO YOU'RE SAYING BUMBBLING BIDEN A MAN THAT COULDN'T GET PEOPLE TO COME TO HIS RALLIES WHO HAD VERY LITTLE SUPPORT GOT MORE VOTED THAN BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA DID

Given that the Arizona fraudit just died with a whimper, I can see why all the Trump cult fraudster-losers here are in such a state of loser-meltdown. Their whole fraud/conspiracy setup is crashing down around them, and they don't know what to do.
Nothing died. The AZ audit will and has shown fraud. Why is Maricopa county still withholding the routers?

hmmmm. . . . looks like from my searches, this video is Six months old.

It would be nice to have a webpage, or information about the organization or folks that directed, produced or put it together.

I am not saying I necessarily have any beef with it.

Much of this information was known before the election, and the DNC grassroots folks had these same types of issues with the electronic voting of Die-bold.

When they prosecuted that whistle blower from Die-bold?

. . . yeah, I pretty much stopped even bothering to go to the polls. I knew then that the whole system was a sham, and was just waiting for this day to come.

These ruling oligarchs and Deep State agencies have been putting into office the Senators, Reps. and Presidents who they want, ever since they put electronic voting machines and counting systems in.

I told you all this a long, long time ago, but you all told me to update my tin foil hat. So, what ever. It doesn't change anything. And it isn't going to.

When this type of shit happens? There will be no justice for the people.

Whistleblower Charged With Three Felonies for Exposing Diebold’s Crimes​

Nothing died. The AZ audit will and has shown fraud. Why is Maricopa county still withholding the routers?
Mamooth and other naysayers are merely parroting what spin they hear on MSNBC which ran an extremely false acct of the Audit that I never heard and seems to be selectively removing the full story and findings, in order to sell the deflated idea not much was found.
Which is funny because anything more then
the "none" they said occured is an admission they were wrong and lied. *L*
And so the MSM admitted they lied even when they low balled a number of fraud cases which had nothing to do with the total issues found in the whole count that never added up.

Why is Maricopa county still withholding the routers?

Do you remember when NIST modeled the collapse of WTC 7?

Engineering firms and schools wanted that data so they could peer review that hypothesis and modeling.

This is the response.

"On July 9, 2009, the Director of Nist determined that release of the withheld information might jeopardize public safety"

This is pretty much the same excuse that the county officials are using now. . . it is a matter of public safety. The individuals in Maricopa County, the law enforcement and officials, and their personal and financial safety are more important that the integrity of the election.

". . . But we have been unable to find a way to eliminate the significant risks to MCSO and its state and federal law enforcement partners. Additionally, we have learned that the risk is not limited to law enforcement. Providing routers or virtual images of routers puts sensitive, confidential data belonging to Maricopa County’s citizens—including social security numbers and protected health information—at risk as well. As a result, the County cannot at this time provide the virtual images of routers. The County knows that the Senate would not want to do anything that would endanger the lives of law enforcement officers, their operations, or the protected health information and personal data of Maricopa County’s citizens."

So the upshot? Don't expect them to ever get to the bottom of any shenanigans involving Dominion, if there were any. It looks like the folks running the show, are going to die on the hill, regardless of whether there is any truth to that claim. I don't know enough about Computer Science to say if anything can be done, or if that is accurate. It seems to me, from everything I know about previous years fraud, that is where the crux of this is going to be. . . and you will never find it, they would die before they will give you the keys to that kingdom.

Honestly, it would take folks from both parties demanding reform, and an end to computer based and controlled voting. As long as you make this about Trump, or blame the left, etc.? It won't ever happen. Just like the oligarchs didn't give a shit about claims of George Bush stealing the show in 2000 and 2004. Hell, there was even talk of Gore being in on the whole thing. . . his booby prize was getting to spear head that whole AGW fraud.

Given that the Arizona fraudit just died with a whimper, I can see why all the Trump cult fraudster-losers here are in such a state of loser-meltdown. Their whole fraud/conspiracy setup is crashing down around them, and they don't know what to do.

You mean Wisconsin launching an audit is a whimper.

Good to know.

SO YOU'RE SAYING BUMBBLING BIDEN A MAN THAT COULDN'T GET PEOPLE TO COME TO HIS RALLIES WHO HAD VERY LITTLE SUPPORT GOT MORE VOTED THAN BARRACK HUSSIEN OBAMA DID
Morons like him try to convince themselves that Sleepy joe,a dude who could get less than a dozen people to show up at his rallies is the most popular president ever and had more votes than any other president ever in a presidential debate.:rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::lmao:

The trolls here thst say no election fraud took place can’t deal with facts that if that was true then they wouldn’t be so angry about the Arizona audits taking place,they would welcome them knowing they did not cheat and would know they could not find anything,they object to them cause they know they cheated,the facts are being exposed and their pissed about it. :abgg2q.jpg:

horsefly may be a commie-?

2020 election
..BIDEN 306 ELECTRIAL VOTES
TRUMP 232 ELECTRIAL VOTES
...BIDEN POPULAR VOTES 81,283,074
TRUMP POPULAR VOTES 74,222,959
The Truth Will Set You Free
I could post the true election results and the dumb republicons would still reject it because they are dumber than toad flies
They could google the 2020 election results but that too would require an IQ above 50
Which the toad flies can not comprehend.
dump can count but he too is stuck up his as so far the numbers are blurred by the smell of his own farts

Forum List

Back