Unmasked: The truth about the 2020 election

If the election was fair why not encourage the audits? Why is Dominion refusing to cooperate?

There has not been one good answer.
We answered it many times before. You're just lying, as hellbound Republicans tend to do.

Democrats are thrilled to have fair bipartisan audits. They reject Stalinist Republican fraudits.

Why does your side reject all fair audits, and only push fraudits instead? After all, that makes it obvious that you're cheating and you know it. If you weren't cheating, you wouldn't be so scared of fair audits.

We answered it many times before. You're just lying, as hellbound Republicans tend to do.

Democrats are thrilled to have fair bipartisan audits. They reject Stalinist Republican fraudits.

Why does your side reject all fair audits, and only push fraudits instead? After all, that makes it obvious that you're cheating and you know it. If you weren't cheating, you wouldn't be so scared of fair audits.
How has it been answered? An answer would be cooperation. That they refuse means there was fraud. That obvious, that simple.

Which is why you're taking Stalinism to heart, by trying to make so that only Republicans control the vote counting.

That's how we know with 100% certainty that you're trying to cheat by rigging elections. If you thought you could win without cheating, you'd be happy to allow fair bipartisan vote counts and fair bipartisan audits. But you know you can't win without cheating, so you're trying to rig it so only Republicans control the voting process.
Both of you liberals are stupid. Stupid Collin rephrased what I said into something I did not say and still lies about doing so.

What I said does not prove anything regarding your allegation that I'm "trying to cheat"...

You actually and stupidly speak for today's pro-audit crowd in saying, "If you (Democrats) thought you could win without cheating, you'd be happy to allow fair bipartisan vote counts and fair bipartisan audits."

...and I said absolutely nothing to imply that only Republicans should be allowed to count the votes without bi-partisan observation. That's exactly what the God forsaken Democrats did in 2020...because they knew they cheated.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You have it.

hmmmm. . . . looks like from my searches, this video is Six months old.

It would be nice to have a webpage, or information about the organization or folks that directed, produced or put it together.

I am not saying I necessarily have any beef with it.

Much of this information was known before the election, and the DNC grassroots folks had these same types of issues with the electronic voting of Die-bold.

When they prosecuted that whistle blower from Die-bold?

. . . yeah, I pretty much stopped even bothering to go to the polls. I knew then that the whole system was a sham, and was just waiting for this day to come.

These ruling oligarchs and Deep State agencies have been putting into office the Senators, Reps. and Presidents who they want, ever since they put electronic voting machines and counting systems in.

I told you all this a long, long time ago, but you all told me to update my tin foil hat. So, what ever. It doesn't change anything. And it isn't going to.

When this type of shit happens? There will be no justice for the people.

Whistleblower Charged With Three Felonies for Exposing Diebold’s Crimes​

Dominion uses some Die-Bold technology.

Both of you liberals are stupid. Stupid Collin rephrased what I said into something I did not say and still lies about doing so.

What I said does not prove anything regarding your allegation that I'm "trying to cheat"...

You actually and stupidly speak for today's pro-audit crowd in saying, "If you (Democrats) thought you could win without cheating, you'd be happy to allow fair bipartisan vote counts and fair bipartisan audits."

...and I said absolutely nothing to imply that only Republicans should be allowed to count the votes without bi-partisan observation. That's exactly what the God forsaken Democrats did in 2020...because they knew they cheated.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. You have it.
They are both shills from Langley,what do you expect other than lies.

WTF? I looked up Dominion...found this....."The machine has audio capability for up to ten languages, as required by the U.S. Department of Justice"
I mean, what the GDF!! They freely admit that!!??? TEN LANGUAGES!???? Wanna bet that is the least of what they're doing to US? We've been to asleep at the wheel and the lunatics are driving the bus. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Dominion uses some Die-Bold technology.
Apparently Dominion bought into Die-Bold technology related to voting machines. Here are two answers regarding who owns the Die-Bold voting machine segment. There are also many interesting related questions and answers in this link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earl Rodd
Served on National Committee for a 3rd party. Served as elector for the party.
Answered 7 months ago · Author has 1.9K answers and 387.9K answer views

Diebold sold this unit many years ago. You can readily find the history. What is not always obvious in the history is that voting machines were never an integral part of Diebold. When Congress threw a ton of money to the states to buy such equipment after the 2000 election(*), most of us technies would say that the technology was not “ready for prime time.” Diebold bought a company that made them hoping this might develop into a large business. The voting machine company operated as a separate unit. Some states (like mine) still have machines with the Diebold logo on them - this means they are really old!

The first embarrassment was when the code from the voting machines was accidentally left on the public Internet. To computer scientists, it was obvious that the authors of the code were learning about security “on the fly” - i.e. they lacked experience - pretty scary for voting machines. Then there were incidents in which the machines had various problems and compromises. Diebold, whose major customers for its important products are banks, saw no sense in keeping a marginally profitable business that was causing reputational damage and sold the unit off. There was a conspiracy theory that because the president of Diebold is a Republican, they were using the machine to rig elections. It’s been a lot of years, but living near Diebold HQ, there was a lot in local reporting and I’ve talked to people who worked in Diebold and tend to much favor the story I’ve told above to the rather crazy conspiracy theory.

(*) As is always the case with legislation passed in a hurry, the Help American Vote Act probably caused more problems than it solved. We effectively spent a lot of money replacing punch card systems, whose problems where known and understood, with untried, complex, electronic machines. The obvious thing to have done was to shift from punch cards to paper, waiting for electronic machines to mature and be tried in only a few places to gain experience.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Profile photo for David R. Jefferson
David R. Jefferson
, voting and election security expert for 20 years
Answered 1 year ago · Author has 535 answers and 261.6K answer views

Does Diebold manufacture software in U.S. voting machines?
Diebold (now Diebold Nixdorf) is a U.S. financial and technology conglomerate that bought a voting machine company in 2002 called Global Election Systems, Inc. It became a subsidiary of Diebold and was renamed Diebold Election Systems, Inc. (DESI).

For the period in which Diebold owned it subsidiary, DESI, you could say that YES, Diebold produced software and hardware for its own branded voting machines. At its height DESI owned a large fraction (20% or more) of the entire U.S. voting machine market.

However, DESI fell on hard times after a series of scandals in which their voting machines, both their precinct optical scan systems and their touchscreen direct recording electronic (DRE) systems, were found by independent researchers to have many profound security vulnerabilities which Diebold vigorously but falsely denied. The company also committed acts illegal in some states, such as “upgrading” voting machine software in certain jurisdictions in California without having the new versions tested and recertified as required by California law and regulation.

Eventually the Diebold brand was so badly tarnished that the parent company decided in 2007 to divest itself of the subsidiary, which then changed its name to Premier Election Solutions. In 2009 the company went out of business entirely, with its assets and contracts sold to two competitors, Election Systems and Software (ES&S) and Dominion Voting Systems.

Nonetheless, 11 years later some of its systems and software, with security vulnerabilities still uncorrected, remain in use in some states.

A more detailed story can be found in Wikipedia. See Premier Election Solutions - Wikipedia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .

Last edited:
They are both shills from Langley,what do you expect other than lies.
I know they're both stupid liars, but if I stop replying to all stupid liars on this site, I won't have anyone to argue with.

That would be like putting all the stupid fucking liberal shitheads on IGNORE. :laughing0301:

Last edited:
This is an outstanding video of how the 2020 election was stolen in plain sight.

Debunked 1000 times over. Only one state (N. Carolina) actually stopped counting in the middle of the night...

... and the reason Biden came from behind as he did was in states which could not start counting mail-in ballots until after the polls closed on election day; and the vast majority of mail-in ballots were for Biden.

Debunked 1000 times over. Only one state (N. Carolina) actually stopped counting in the middle of the night...

... and the reason Biden came from behind as he did was in states which could not start counting mail-in ballots until after the polls closed on election day; and the vast majority of mail-in ballots were for Biden.
Not true. Reuters and Politifact are both left-leaners these days. Politifact has always been.

Not true. Reuters and Politifact are both left-leaners these days. Politifact has always been.
LOLOL

Your desperation is observed and laughed at.

Forum List

Back