United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously? Like no way we'd suspect that it was AQ or an affiliate? smoke an anther bowl, please....

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech? Terrorist?

At the debate, remember 'read the transcript Candy'....:lol:
Seriously Trajan??? what kind of response is that other than just being silly? Did Obama NAME the groups? Did he reveal CLASSIFIED info?

sheesh!

Precisely. It ain't rocket science...

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously? Like no way we'd suspect that it was AQ or an affiliate? smoke an anther bowl, please....

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech? Terrorist?

Seriously Trajan??? what kind of response is that other than just being silly? Did Obama NAME the groups? Did he reveal CLASSIFIED info?

sheesh!

I have no idea what you mean....

then why not use 'terrorist" like he SAID he did? Then wait, he didn't according to Lakhota?...( which is what I and many have said all alonbg)

so selling it as a a protest based on the video when you know that it wasn't, is what?

Typical liberal scum....lie about your military service.

Guess what shithead...when reports are at the SECDEF, CIA Director level, etc....nobodies like you don't get to change what the CIA said through the so-called interagency process. The interagency process at that point is THE reports from the DoS, DoD, FBI, CIA, etc is bringing it all together at the WHITE HOUSE for 1 overall report.

The AQ angle didn't work in the White House so they threw it out. If Obamination runs a Govt where someone besides him and his insiders can remove AQ from "Petreaus' assessment," then we are in bigger trouble that I could believe since they are really idiots.

As someone that has dealt with the DoS trying to influence DoD policy....it was shrugged off and the DoD went forward ignoring their input. Idiots like you believe one Department can stick their fingers in another Department's business....because you are S T U P I D.

Inter-Agency is code for the Govt cloud i.e White House appointees inthe Cabinet.

Oh, wow! You are really in the deep end of your own shit now!

Nobody below the White House is going to remove TERRORISM information from a report provided by the CIA, you stupid piece of shit.

It woule be like if the SECDEF gives his military opinion on a matter and you believe Joe Schmoe from the FAA steps in and removes it through the "inter-agency" process....what a fucking joke.

You have never worked a day in the Govt and never had a security clearance, shut the fuck up. If I want an opinion on trailer parks, fucking dogs, etc....then you move to the front line here.

I'm retired military, dipshit.

You are batshit insane.

No one said the White House removed the notes. You made that up.

No one said Petraeus is being blackmailed. You made that up. It is funny how you selectively believe the parts of his testimony which fit into your delusions, and replace the rest with fantasy!

No said the notes were removed during a meeting with Rice just before she went out to speak. You made that up.

You are a conspiracy generating machine! What a pathetic sight.

Last edited:
Precisely. It ain't rocket science...

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously?

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech?

Obama referred to "acts of terror" in his Rose Garden speech. He did not call Benghazi a "terrorist attack" at that time...

Lie about what?

about calling it a terrorist attack.....

But, but, NaziCons said he DIDN"T call it a terrorist attack... so which way do you want to split that hair?

:lol:you can't keep your lies straight either, you should work for the WH....:lol: Pwned.

either he said it or he didn't, you have in the last 2 pages had it both ways, this is what comes from being a sheep.

Wheres the laughing hysterically symbol for this thread title? She knew what Patreus knew too which is it was terrorism, she took the Admins BS story. Guilty as charged. No Sec of state for the lying fool. :lol:

She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

Obama has stated he is the one that told her what to say. Are you now claiming he only saw the unclassified briefing? I realize critical thinking is not the lefts strong suit but IF AS OBAMA HAS STATED he told her what to say then why would she repeat an unclassified briefing that simply wasn't true?

And why would Obama for 2 weeks claim the attack was because of the Movie?

The press will give him a pass but he is either incompetent or lying. Further he lied to the Ambassador if as he claims she only said what he told her to say.

Oh, I've seen the light.

Joe Schmoe an intern working with the FBI carrying the briefcase for the FBI director got on the SIPR, JWICS or whatever system they were using to collaborate "Rice's little speech" and the intern on his own removed AQ from it without Obamination knowing about it.

This same intern also had been deleting reports to Obamination that mentioned Petreaus was under FBI investigation going back a couple months "before" the election.

Damn that intern, now we must find him.....

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously?

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech?

Obama referred to "acts of terror" in his Rose Garden speech. He did not call Benghazi a "terrorist attack" at that time...

about calling it a terrorist attack.....

But, but, NaziCons said he DIDN"T call it a terrorist attack... so which way do you want to split that hair?

:lol:you can't keep your lies straight either, you should work for the WH....:lol: Pwned.

either he said it or he didn't, you have in the last 2 pages had it both ways, this is what comes from being a sheep.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

In a follow-up to an audience member's question about Libya, Crowley asked the president: "Your secretary of state, as I'm sure you know, has said that she takes full responsibility for the attack on the diplomatic mission in Benghazi. Does the buck stop with your secretary of state as far as what went on here?"

President Obama turned his attention on Romney:

Secretary Clinton has done an extraordinary job. But she works for me. I'm the president and I'm always responsible, and that's why nobody's more interested in finding out exactly what happened than I do.

The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people in the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened. That this was an act of terror and I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime.

Crowley challenges Romney on Libya - POLITICO.com

:rolleyes:

WHY was the term Terrorist(s) they taken out?

WHO took it out?

Why did obama and Hillary go on for the next 12 days blaming the video? why didn't obama, in that 60 Minutes interview say it was terrorists?

Well, I have some things to do. I'll check back later to see how this kangaroo court on Susan Rice turns out. Will she be convicted? If so, what punishment? Or, maybe an acquittal and an apology...

Oh, who came up with the protest angle.....

Surely the CIA and Department of State people under attack weren't calling it a protest.

"Uh, uh...uh, it was a little protest over a movie that got uh out of hand. Uh, you know protestors bring RPGs, AK47s, etc to protest uh all the time."

Well, I have some things to do. I'll check back later to see how this kangaroo court on Susan Rice turns out. Will she be convicted? If so, what punishment? Or, maybe an acquittal and an apology...

Oh I am sure you have other stuff to do, like brush the shoelaces out of your teeth :lol:

Obama kissed the muslim bortherhoods ass over our first amendment. I'll fight and die before I give up my freedom of speech.

Don't ever tell me you're for freedom of speech. Fuck the islamic world too hell.

Are you really that stupid and full of hate...?
why so surprised?.....your stupid and full of hate....and your a fucking lowlife Bigot to top it off.....dont worry Matt wont dethrone you.....he has a long way to go to top a little twerp like you.....

Forum List

Back