United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

this adminstation is worse than Nixion..

it's scary to think they are supposed to be protecting us

I can't even believe they want to make this unknown woman until this incident Sec. of State.

What gosh damn EXPERIENCE does she have?

oh wait, what damn experience did Shrilly have in this department.

jeewhiz people, you voted for this

So Lahkota, who removed Al Qaeda from the talking points? What, you don't know. I guess no one is exonerated then.

What difference does that make if General Petraeus ok'd it?

First of all, this is what you get for reading media matters, King did not say that, here from the holy of the holies;

“The fact is, the reference to Al Qaeda was taken out somewhere along the line by someone outside the intelligence community,” Representative Peter T. King, a New York Republican, said after the House hearing. “We need to find out who did it and why.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/17/w...r-is-focus-at-hearings.html?pagewanted=2&_r=0

So, that aside, he takes orders, if he was told the report was being changed what , you think he'd say no I want them in? And throw a tantrum.......He had zero leverage, as we now conveniently know......

When your re-election campaign is pushing for downsizing the military and shutting down the war on terror....you can't have terrorists killing the Ambassador in Libya, a country that is where it is at today because (drumroll) of Obamination.

This is like a bad movie.

Russia, China and Iran are all working towards building up their millitary power. I guess Obama wants us to be a second rate nation and let them be the big boys on the road.

So Lahkota, who removed Al Qaeda from the talking points? What, you don't know. I guess no one is exonerated then.

Do you idiots think Susan Rice is psychic? How was she supposed to know what was NOT given to her in the briefing?

This is exactly as I said. If the truth does not match up with the preconcieved fantasies the loons invented, they will scream coverup.

I just a Republican from the hearings saying Rice was given bad information that was not her fault.

Wake the fuck up you goddam morons.

Yeah asswipe....she wasn't in on the meetings to remove AQ from the speech. You clearly have never been involved with anything important.

You shouldn't be allowed to handle sharp objects.

Do you idiots think Susan Rice is psychic? How was she supposed to know what was NOT given to her in the briefing?

This is exactly as I said. If the truth does not match up with the preconcieved fantasies the loons invented, they will scream coverup.

I just a Republican from the hearings saying Rice was given bad information that was not her fault.

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Which was a lie. She lied possibly unknowingly but Obama knew she was lying and sent a woman out cuz he's a pussy asshole.

who is attacking rice now? :eusa_eh: this is new information....

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Which was a lie. She lied possibly unknowingly but Obama knew she was lying and sent a woman out cuz he's a pussy asshole.

I guess its OK to use a woman like that, obama picked up the tab for her contraception. ;)

When someone goes on the Sunday morning talk circuit for the POTUS, they know everything about the subject...what they are going to say and what they aren't going to say.

She is full of shit as well as Obamination claiming they got bad intel when their own people removed AQ from the CIA report. I gurantee Petreaus was blackmailed behind closed doors to remove AQ from the report then paraded out in front of their little group to play along with them.

Yeah asswipe....she wasn't in on the meetings to remove AQ from the speech. You clearly have never been involved with anything important.

You shouldn't be allowed to handle sharp objects.

And here we see a fabrication manufactured on the spot.

Unless you have evidence Rice was present in such a meeting, which you don't, then you are a lying sack of shit who, by definition, is not the slightest bit interested in learning the truth.

I could care less about this Rice woman, she can go off into the sunset.

She shouldn't of even been the one out there, WE have a Sec. of State..that is her JOB

When someone goes on the Sunday morning talk circuit for the POTUS, they know everything about the subject...what they are going to say and what they aren't going to say.

She is full of shit as well as Obamination claiming they got bad intel when their own people removed AQ from the CIA report. I gurantee Petreaus was blackmailed behind closed doors to remove AQ from the report then paraded out in front of their little group to play along with them.

Wow! Look at you go! Fabricating a conspiracy theory on the fly!

Forum List

Back