United Nations Ambassador Susan Rice Totally VINDICATED

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

Our Intel community had no idea this was a organized attack?

They knew it was an organized attack before it was even over...

Loco, stay in your tepee...

Last edited:
She simply used the unclassified talking points signed off on by the entire intelligence community.

Another NaziCon conspiracy theory thoroughly debunked by facts in today's hearing with General Petraeus.

Susan Rice Libya Remarks Defended By Democrats Deploring Efforts To 'Pillory' UN Ambassador

She was speaking on behalf of the White House and, Obamination wasn't aware of the classified talking points and Rice wasn't briefed on it? LOL! Uh huh...yeah, sure, you gullible mook.

Why do you NaziCons hate Susan Rice? She is a brilliant lady and has been a great UN ambassador. She would also be a great Secretary of State.

She might be brilliant too ...I have never seen anybody lying like she did ..with such a straight face! NEVER!

Lying? What did she lie about? She only made public what the intelligence community provided to her at the time.

So the intelligence community sent her before the cameras? Who sent her before the cameras? At whose request did she go before the cameras? Does she not speak for the White House, at the request of the White House? And, Obamination wasn't aware of the classified talking points? Pffft! I've seen 10-year-olds less gullible than you are.

Yeah asswipe....she wasn't in on the meetings to remove AQ from the speech. You clearly have never been involved with anything important.

You shouldn't be allowed to handle sharp objects.

And here we see a fabrication manufactured on the spot.

Unless you have evidence Rice was present in such a meeting, which you don't, then you are a lying sack of shit who, by definition, is not the slightest bit interested in learning the truth.

You're kidding...right? Why wouldn't she be present in such a meeting?

A day later, I'm still trying to get my head around Obama's alpha male, (he doesn't do this well) defense of her. She has the clearings to read all, no? She knew the consensus and went out there an knowingly lied, 5 times. Secretary of State? Oh yes, it will come to pass, we are living in the age of Obama.

A day later, I'm still trying to get my head around Obama's alpha male, (he doesn't do this well) defense of her. She has the clearings to read all, no? She knew the consensus and went out there an knowingly lied, 5 times. Secretary of State? Oh yes, it will come to pass, we are living in the age of Obama.

You are dee-ranged...

I understand Obama's alpha male defense of her. He's likely having an affair with her. This might get big. LOL!

I understand Obama's alpha male defense of her. He's likely having an affair with her. This might get big. LOL!

Yeah, and you may be banging sheep - which is also irrelevant.

Yeah, and you may be banging sheep - which is also irrelevant.

Banging sheep would be your forte.

tipping them off to what? that we knew it was a Terrorist attack? :lol:? are you high? seriously?

Didn't obama SAY, he said it was Sunday in the Rose Garden speech?

At the debate, remember 'read the transcript Candy'....:lol:

Obama referred to "acts of terror" in his Rose Garden speech. He did not call Benghazi a "terrorist attack" at that time...

about calling it a terrorist attack.....

But, but, NaziCons said he DIDN"T call it a terrorist attack... so which way do you want to split that hair?

:lol:you can't keep your lies straight either, you should work for the WH....:lol: Pwned.

either he said it or he didn't, you have in the last 2 pages had it both ways, this is what comes from being a sheep.

Classic :lol:

Is there some sort of pill that you all take that makes you believe the very people who lied to you about a romney landslide? Why do you believe them? how do you know with such certainty that you are not being played a fool again?

Forum List

Back