Unemployment rate reaches five year high

you mean proving the idiotic statements you make? if you dont want me on your back, then stop posting absurd comments. and you dont even know who my candidate is you dumbass. as i said many times ive not decided between obama and barr.
Don't give me that crap about Barr. You're in the tank for Obama.

Stop fucking trolling you idiot. I'm not going to waste my time proving shit to you about "numbers". The fact is that when you buy shit that you need from someone else instead of making it, mining it or growing it yourself then jobs are lost and he economy suffers. That is a fact that your fucking candidate fails to understand.

fuck you. She can post just as much as she wants as you can. Don't like it? too fucking bad.

of COURSE you wont PROVE shit. You are cockmail. You don't have the capacity to prove your fucking point. Thats pretty fucking obvious when looking at your posts in each thread you post in.

:eusa_angel:

I'm glad to see that:
1. You consider me your best friend;
2. You stay up at night thinking of me;
3. girls that you know think that you are worthless without me.

But please stop rubbing me so often.

oh WOW!

a REPEATED post! Gosh, you are SO creative!

:lol:

Trust me, dude.. you, of all people, probably should not try to flirt with another dude on a message board with womens shoes as your avatar. I mean, I support your option to crossdress while having daydreams about being my girlfriend but, for real.. i just don't run in the same circles that you and Dick Morris pitter patter around in so...

please, stop talking about rubbing yourself on this forum. I'm just not interested in the candy in your white van.

Don't give me that crap about Barr. You're in the tank for Obama.

oh, thanks for deciding for me! the only thing keeping me from voting barr is that im in PA, and being in a swing state makes my vote a bit more crucial.

How is that twisting? You basically said that you would vote for Barr over Obama if it wasn't crucial. Crucial means that you think Obama absolutely must be President. Just admit it- you're in the tank for The Messiah.

no, i dont want the repubs to be in power again. how anyone could support them after the debacle that was the bush administration is beyond me.

and obama is the messiah? thats blasphemy. you know where that will send ya

Them damn liberals laying off more than 600,000 people this year in an effort to get Obama elected.

It amazes me that the Republicans keep reviving that failed theory of econ.

Tickle down economics, has been tried three times and failed three times, and STILL they insist it is a viable policy.

Well it works well enough for their masters, I suppose.

It all has much less to do with "trickle down", and much more to do with monetary policy, which is mainly controlled by the Federal Reserve. Congress, much less the president, has very little control or oversight of the Fed's operations.

While we keep blaming sides for our economic problems over the years, the real culprits who care not what party you belong to, continue to get a free pass from the public.

Don't you think it's time we started placing the blame where it REALLY lies, and start doing something about it collectively?

It all has much less to do with "trickle down", and much more to do with monetary policy, which is mainly controlled by the Federal Reserve. Congress, much less the president, has very little control or oversight of the Fed's operations.

While we keep blaming sides for our economic problems over the years, the real culprits who care not what party you belong to, continue to get a free pass from the public.

Don't you think it's time we started placing the blame where it REALLY lies, and start doing something about it collectively?
I would argue that 7-1/2 years of "Bush Lied" and "Bush is a failure" and "the war is lost" by the Democrat Party has had a bad effect on the economy.

Them damn liberals laying off more than 600,000 people this year in an effort to get Obama elected.

You know how it is, comrade. The worse it gets the sooner the revolution.

I know I'm making my list and checking it twice
I'm gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Liberals are coming to town.

We know that they are hording
Their money is untaxed
We know that they don't like to share
That's why they own those PAC

So.............................

They'd better not mind
Paying their share
We all gotta pay
We know it's not fair

Liberals are coming to town.

Forum List