Unemployment rate reaches five year high

OIC so you bought into that "everything is Bush's fault" shit. Otherwise you'd never be in the tank for Obama. :cuckoo:

are you a complete idiot? you havent correctly read anything ive written. i said his administration was a debacle. i didnt say everything was his fault. did you even graduate high school? seriously glock, use your brain when posting here

are you a complete idiot? you havent correctly read anything ive written. i said his administration was a debacle. i didnt say everything was his fault. did you even graduate high school? seriously glock, use your brain when posting here
Same diff. You're in the fucking tank and don't pretend otherwise. I know that your liberal and it comes natural to y'all, but least try and be honest.

Basically you're advocating some sort of FDRish make-work program. Is that your position?

Don't tell me you don't like FDR cause he's a Liberal too right?

The man brought this country out of The Great Depression, guided us through 95% of World War II (except the end with Japan with the bombs which was all Harry Truman's choice) and can be considered one of the greatest Presidents ever.

Ravi wrote: "Don't worry, John McCain plans to improve the economy by cutting taxes for the rich because it's working so well for Bush."

busara wrote: "but it will trickle down! dont you feel the trickle?"

Yes! I believe someone is pissing down my back and telling me it's raining...

It all has much less to do with "trickle down", and much more to do with monetary policy, which is mainly controlled by the Federal Reserve. Congress, much less the president, has very little control or oversight of the Fed's operations.[/qoute]

I am referring to the Tickle down econ theory as it is being used to justify tax break for billionaires and the scions, Paul.

While we keep blaming sides for our economic problems over the years, the real culprits who care not what party you belong to, continue to get a free pass from the public.

Care to name names, Paul?

Don't you think it's time we started placing the blame where it REALLY lies, and start doing something about it collectively?

Ah...yeah.

We could start out by holding individuals responsible for what they do, how they vote and so forth.

Hence my request that you name names.

editec edicted:
----------------------------------------------------------------
I am referring to the Tickle down econ theory as it is being used to justify tax break for billionaires and the scions
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, yes, "Tickle down". But I don't feel the "Tickle". Now if you're talking "TRICKLEDOWN"...

1zv3ksg.jpg

Don't tell me you don't like FDR cause he's a Liberal too right?

The man brought this country out of The Great Depression, guided us through 95% of World War II (except the end with Japan with the bombs which was all Harry Truman's choice) and can be considered one of the greatest Presidents ever.
Actually instead of using the liberal tactic of demonizing a President I'm simply looking at one of FDR's policies and how it actually affected society.

Same diff. You're in the fucking tank and don't pretend otherwise. I know that your liberal and it comes natural to y'all, but least try and be honest.

it may be hard for you to understand, but try anyway. someone can not like the republicans while not being a democrat. if you knew how to read you would know that i hold several positions which are considered 'conservative.' but go ahead and keep your fingers in your ears while singing 'na na na, im not listening'

it may be hard for you to understand, but try anyway. someone can not like the republicans while not being a democrat. if you knew how to read you would know that i hold several positions which are considered 'conservative.' but go ahead and keep your fingers in your ears while singing 'na na na, im not listening'
Don't give me that crap. I consider myself a conservative way ahead of being a Republican which is exactly why I think Obama is a POS. I wasn't happy at all with McCain before his Veep pick but I was gong to vote for him anyway, because the alternative offers ZERO with respect to my principles. I'd rather have 1/2 of what I want instead of none.

Don't give me that crap. I consider myself a conservative way ahead of being a Republican which is exactly why I think Obama is a POS. I wasn't happy at all with McCain before his Veep pick but I was gong to vote for him anyway, because the alternative offers ZERO with respect to my principles. I'd rather have 1/2 of what I want instead of none.

what crap? are you telling me what i believe again? or that since i hold a few 'conservative' beliefs that i should follow those few beliefs and discard the others?

and considering obama to be a piece of crap because you dont have the same beliefs. great reasoning there

what crap? are you telling me what i believe again? or that since i hold a few 'conservative' beliefs that i should follow those few beliefs and discard the others?

and considering obama to be a piece of crap because you dont have the same beliefs. great reasoning there
All I'm asking is for you to be honest and admit that you're an Obamite and simply posing as a disgruntled partial conservative. :razz:

So lie and please yourself. :razz:

so you admit that your opinion of me just pretending to not be in tank for obama is false.

i prefer the truth to lies. and the truth is that im an independent who dislikes the 2 party system we have now and is aware of the need for the govt to get the deficit under control. and neither the repubs nor the dems will do that

you want me to lie to myself by saying im an obamabot. or did you write incorrectly?
I'm asking you to be intellectually honest. In your second sentence you said that you were concerned with the deficit. That means government spending has to slow down while the economy has to grow. Who, of the two possible candidates, and based on economic reality, is more capable of doing that?

I'm asking you to be intellectually honest. In your second sentence you said that you were concerned with the deficit. That means government spending has to slow down while the economy has to grow. Who, of the two possible candidates, and based on economic reality, is more capable of doing that?

Obama is better for that, because McCain wants to stay in Iraq till 2015, Obama 2011. That's 4 years at $20 billion a month that Obama won't blow.

i dont believe either will. remember when i said i want to vote barr?
oh, its all coming together for you now!

Forum List

Back