Unemployment rate reaches five year high

Sigh.

Unemployment is still comparable to what it was in the 50s, a boom time for America.

It was close to 30 percent during the Depression.

And the definition of recession for those who are afraid to look up the big words they use:
re·ces·sion1 Audio Help /rɪˈsɛʃən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-sesh-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the act of receding or withdrawing.
2. a receding part of a wall, building, etc.
3. a withdrawing procession, as at the end of a religious service.
4. Economics. a period of an economic contraction, sometimes limited in scope or duration. Compare depression (def. 7).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1640&#8211;50; < L recessi&#333;n- (s. of recessi&#333;). See recess, -ion]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Then there's this, when you feel ready to undertake it:

Recession Definition | RECESSION.ORG

So no, we are not in a recession. Look it up, figure it out, and quit talking about things you just don't understand.

Obviously you don't know the first thing about economics, and I am unwilling to educate you simply for the purpose of debating you. :lol:

you are unable to back up anything you say, arent you?

yes, economic growth creates jobs, but you have proven unable to show how the millions of jobs you predicted will be created or lost hinge directly on one act. do i need to teach you how to give examples? stop deflecting and answer the question

Baba, make sure you ignore inflation wile you are looking and numbers that you dont understand. PLEASE. I'd hate for you to have to face the facts of the failures of your political ideology.

Sigh.

Unemployment is still comparable to what it was in the 50s, a boom time for America.

It was close to 30 percent during the Depression.

And the definition of recession for those who are afraid to look up the big words they use:
re·ces·sion1 Audio Help /r&#618;&#712;s&#603;&#643;&#601;n/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-sesh-uhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. the act of receding or withdrawing.
2. a receding part of a wall, building, etc.
3. a withdrawing procession, as at the end of a religious service.
4. Economics. a period of an economic contraction, sometimes limited in scope or duration. Compare depression (def. 7).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1640–50; < L recessi&#333;n- (s. of recessi&#333;). See recess, -ion]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Then there's this, when you feel ready to undertake it:

Recession Definition | RECESSION.ORG

So no, we are not in a recession. Look it up, figure it out, and quit talking about things you just don't understand.

again, you look at only one definiton for recession and fail to recognize the many others. i thought we already covered this.

yes, economic growth creates jobs, but you have proven unable to show how the millions of jobs you predicted will be created or lost hinge directly on one act. do i need to teach you how to give examples? stop deflecting and answer the question

Because expansion, building, and developing our own resources in the US creates jobs.

Why don't the libs get this? It's simple, it's proven, a tiny child can grasp it.

BTW, did you look into the description of "recession" and see how we aren't in one? How's our GOP doing? Receding yet?

Nice to see that:
1. You look up to me;
2. I rule your day, and you are a slave to me;
3. Your have no ability to impact me.

:badgrin:

You read all that from my post? gosh, it's no wonder you think the bible is an encyclopedia.

And, apparently I do impact you given your frenzies scramble to reply to my post that was directed at someone else. Please, continue to reply and pretend that my words are not making you seethe your way to the reply button.

:lol:

It's clear which of us is the master, bitch. now kiss my converse.

Because expansion, building, and developing our own resources in the US creates jobs.

Why don't the libs get this? It's simple, it's proven, a tiny child can grasp it.

BTW, did you look into the description of "recession" and see how we aren't in one? How's our GOP doing? Receding yet?

yeah, it will create jobs. but will it create the millions he predicted? will not drilling destroy the millions he predicted?

Thats pretty much been his standard operating procedure for a while. Claim something and then dance around having to provide evidence thereof. You can see it in a cross section of his posts here. It's cute in a "macaroni art" sorta way.

:eusa_angel:

I imagine it will. Oil goes down, more people have money, more people expand business, you open up land for development, you have to have people to work the lines, drills, and move the stuff.

I guess unless it creates millions to you it just isn't worth it? Who cares about just 800 thousand? They aren't worth it? Better to pour that money abroad, give the $$ to foreigners?

Well of course you do.

Thats pretty much been his standard operating procedure for a while. Claim something and then dance around having to provide evidence thereof. You can see it in a cross section of his posts here. It's cute in a "macaroni art" sorta way.

:eusa_angel:

Has busara backed anything up yet?

I imagine it will. Oil goes down, more people have money, more people expand business, you open up land for development, you have to have people to work the lines, drills, and move the stuff.

I guess unless it creates millions to you it just isn't worth it? Who cares about just 800 thousand? They aren't worth it? Better to pour that money abroad, give the $$ to foreigners?

Well of course you do.

way to make baseless assumptions. ive been advocating limited drilling and alternative fuels for awhile. ever make biodiesel? i have. i want him to back up his numbers. it isnt enough to say "i think."

do you believe not drilling will double the unemployment rate? he does

Well of course you do.

are you REALLY stupid enough to make that statement when BP is a FOREIGN company? Give money to foreigners indeed. Talk about selling out America with bullshit bait and switch policies!

You think BP only hires Brits, and all those workers have food and shelter flown in from Europe? :eusa_eh:
I am certain the sweat men will be local yocals, but their management eschelon is not American and ALL OF THE MONEY that they make off of the oil goes to them and their country's gdp and not ours....and in any emergency, where the gvt might have to take over supplies, could not be done to them whereas it could be done to one of our own companies via execultive order....

so our country's wealth that Pickens was talking about, still gets transfered to foreign countries....and does not stay here.

In anwr, it won't add jobs, but it will SAVE jobs, of the people working the northern slope with BP...cuz the oil is running out or slowing down on the northern slope...

but also please NOTE, BP is one of the worst offenders of our laws....one of the biggest polluters, their maintenence on their pipelines and facilities are near nil and they are a shitty company to give contracts to...ignore safety measures left and right, and willing to do such because the fine is less than the money needed to keep us environmentally safe.....read up on them and what they have done...it shocked the heck out of me when i did the research.....i'd rather the contract go to Exxon/Mobil believe it or not, and their record ain't great but much much much better than BP's...

Stop fucking trolling you idiot. I'm not going to waste my time proving shit to you about "numbers". The fact is that when you buy shit that you need from someone else instead of making it, mining it or growing it yourself then jobs are lost and he economy suffers. That is a fact that your fucking candidate fails to understand.

Stop fucking trolling you idiot. I'm not going to waste my time proving shit to you about "numbers". The fact is that when you buy shit that you need from someone else instead of making it, mining it or growing it yourself then jobs are lost and he economy suffers. That is a fact that your fucking candidate fails to understand.

you mean proving the idiotic statements you make? if you dont want me on your back, then stop posting absurd comments. and you dont even know who my candidate is you dumbass. as i said many times ive not decided between obama and barr.

Forum List

Back