Unemployment Higher Among Native Born Than Immigrants

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
oil%20%20ap.jpg

The unemployment rate for foreign-born workers in the United States is lower than the unemployment rate for native-born workers, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

The BLS’s non-seasonally adjusted data show that unemployment among foreign born workers in May 2012 was 7.4 percent, while for native-born workers it was 8.0.

The data further show that while the working-age immigrant population in the United States has increased since Barack Obama became president in January 2009, immigrant participation in the labor force has declined.

The BLS derives its unemployment statistics from what it calls the civilian non-institutional population. This includes all people 16 years or older who are not on active duty in the military, or in a prison, a nursing home or a mental hospital.

BLS: Unemployment Higher Among Native Born Than Immigrants | CNSNews.com

the reason why black UE is so high and always is is they do not want to work, same with many whites, the illegals come here to work and raise their family, they are hard workers and show up, WII and playstation 3 does not have the same zombie like affect like it does on white males.

and corporate america, agribusiness, general contractors in construction, like to hire immigrants also, they are not savvy to the rights of workers, will work for cheap and work very long hours.

All you lazy Americans are good for is meddling in the affairs of other countries.
You're just lucky that you have so many that are willing to look after your home while you're off fucking up other peoples' houses.

There is a new perception of Americans. Americans are perceived to lack a work ethic. They are persumed to be lazy pot smokers who have an inflated idea of what they can do. When they can't do, they sue. When I was an employer I didn't have any Americans working for me. I had a girl from India and one from Pakistan. I had a 50 year old Chinese woman working for me. Americans never worked out most couldn't get past the interview and none lasted more than two days. The younger the prospective worker the more demanding they are. They bring to a job what they learned in school, which is they are special, they are worth $100,000 a year starting salary for any job. They are the smartest and most talented person walking the streets. You don't tell them, they tell you. Their interests are break time, lunch time, vacations, personal time off and whether or not you will violate their rights with a drug test. Your hours don't suit them. They have scheduled pilates classes and tanning salon visits that conflict. Sometimes the job doesn't suit them, they will change it and do what pleases them instead of what the employer needs. Out of all that, the young American will resent the employer and feel taken advantage of. The employer doesn't pay them. The employer exploits them. The average young American worker takes a job with a sense of purpose and that is to find ways to punish the evil capitalist employer who has made them a virtual wage slave. There is a secondary purpose and that is to find a basis to sue the employer and if there is none, can they make one.

As many times as I have really wanted to give some American kid a chance, I was prevented from doing that by American kids themselves.

All you lazy Americans are good for is meddling in the affairs of other countries.
You're just lucky that you have so many that are willing to look after your home while you're off fucking up other peoples' houses.

Is New Zealand a real country?

the reason why black UE is so high and always is is they do not want to work, same with many whites, the illegals come here to work and raise their family, they are hard workers and show up, WII and playstation 3 does not have the same zombie like affect like it does on white males.

Wow, how incredibly racist. *shakes head*

oil%20%20ap.jpg

The unemployment rate for foreign-born workers in the United States is lower than the unemployment rate for native-born workers, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).

The BLS’s non-seasonally adjusted data show that unemployment among foreign born workers in May 2012 was 7.4 percent, while for native-born workers it was 8.0.

The data further show that while the working-age immigrant population in the United States has increased since Barack Obama became president in January 2009, immigrant participation in the labor force has declined.

The BLS derives its unemployment statistics from what it calls the civilian non-institutional population. This includes all people 16 years or older who are not on active duty in the military, or in a prison, a nursing home or a mental hospital.

BLS: Unemployment Higher Among Native Born Than Immigrants | CNSNews.com

This doesn't surprise me, however there's a few things that should be considered when looking at the data. For example, emigrating to the US often requires a set up job waiting for you when you get here. So, you're starting off from a place of employment, which is not the case for many of the US citizens that are already here. That is, of course, if you're doing things the legal way.

On the other hand, if you're doing things the illegal way, you're already flying under the radar, and tracking unemployment amongst illegals is not exactly an exact science. ;)

Texas and California have a similar problem. White people wont take jobs as temporary farm hands. They just wont do it. Those that do, don't last.

When unemployment hit 10% a multi million dollar compaign was launched to find legal workers to work the farms. Poster were put up in every unemployment office in both states. A website was created. It was on the news. In the end, they managed to fill less then 10% of the spots, most of which didn't last. They were forced to use migrant workers.

As much as I don't like Illegal Aliens, at least they know what industry to work in: Manual Labor.

Too many Dumb Ass Americans seem to think that if they just get a College Degree they'll automatically get all sorts of job offers.

It's like they were born yesterday.

Texas and California have a similar problem. White people wont take jobs as temporary farm hands. They just wont do it. Those that do, don't last.

When unemployment hit 10% a multi million dollar compaign was launched to find legal workers to work the farms. Poster were put up in every unemployment office in both states. A website was created. It was on the news. In the end, they managed to fill less then 10% of the spots, most of which didn't last. They were forced to use migrant workers.
I understand what you're saying and I agree to a point. But here on the East Coast I see Americans mowing their own lawns, working construction and yes, working on farms.

Yes, there are illegals here but far fewer (it seems)

Inb4 someone mentions Northern Virginia! :D

Why should they work? They can get benefits instead. Mexicans are good workers, but we need them here legally, we have to seal the boarders and put together a real guest worker program

No one needs to hear from peons like you at the kiddies table of nations. Keep quiet until told to speak.

There is a new perception of Americans. Americans are perceived to lack a work ethic. They are persumed to be lazy pot smokers who have an inflated idea of what they can do. When they can't do, they sue. When I was an employer I didn't have any Americans working for me. I had a girl from India and one from Pakistan. I had a 50 year old Chinese woman working for me. Americans never worked out most couldn't get past the interview and none lasted more than two days. The younger the prospective worker the more demanding they are. They bring to a job what they learned in school, which is they are special, they are worth $100,000 a year starting salary for any job. They are the smartest and most talented person walking the streets. You don't tell them, they tell you. Their interests are break time, lunch time, vacations, personal time off and whether or not you will violate their rights with a drug test. Your hours don't suit them. They have scheduled pilates classes and tanning salon visits that conflict. Sometimes the job doesn't suit them, they will change it and do what pleases them instead of what the employer needs. Out of all that, the young American will resent the employer and feel taken advantage of. The employer doesn't pay them. The employer exploits them. The average young American worker takes a job with a sense of purpose and that is to find ways to punish the evil capitalist employer who has made them a virtual wage slave. There is a secondary purpose and that is to find a basis to sue the employer and if there is none, can they make one.

As many times as I have really wanted to give some American kid a chance, I was prevented from doing that by American kids themselves.

Your full of shit ,you sold out for cheap slave labor......

Forum List

Back