Unemployment for Black Male Youths Skyrockets

RW'ers say the government can't create jobs, but Obama can.

That's funny.
Your head is funny. Government's function is to create the atmosphere that we can, and should, thrive in. That means a military for defense, borders and an infrastructure. We need laws and regulations for order but the left goes too far and tries to manage the economy with the same results. Government does not create the jobs or wealth. Businesses do. Anything that impedes that process is more of a burden on the private sector and a drag to the economy.

That was probably too complex for you though.

Funny how everyone who claims to care about the black cause wants to avoid this graph. Tells you they really don't give a damn about black people.
Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their children for good jobs.

When you have a country that is built on selfishness, then this is the sort of thing you'll get, and why no matter how many presidents say "make America great again", America is on the way down, and fast.

That's why the left needs just 8 more measly years to fix it. Is that too much to ask?
If only they had a black as President for 8 years.

Weatherman2020 I suggest you familiarize yourself with data smoothing.
Then apply the concept to this graph.
Then understand that this unemployment, like all unemployment, is way down under Obama and there is no reason to think that the last single point spike is anything but temporary.

That's why the left needs just 8 more measly years to fix it. Is that too much to ask?

Then understand that this unemployment, like all unemployment, is way down under Obama and there is no reason to think that the last single point spike is anything but temporary.
So when they complain about the lack of jobs they simply don't understand data smoothing?

The problem seems to be there there is a massive variation from time period to time period, where unemployment shoots up, then comes down, goes up again. This is the sort of thing that happens in low paid work, and the sort of work that those who have not had a great education often end up in.

I'm not into altering government data to fit an agenda, I leave that to you lefties. Data is what it is.

I'm not into altering government data to fit an agenda, I leave that to you lefties. Data is what it is.

Actually, data is what it is when used sensibly. Data can easily be used as "fact" but not with other relevant information taken into account, to present an imagine which is not true.

Funny how everyone who claims to care about the black cause wants to avoid this graph. Tells you they really don't give a damn about black people.
Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their children for good jobs.

When you have a country that is built on selfishness, then this is the sort of thing you'll get, and why no matter how many presidents say "make America great again", America is on the way down, and fast.
So you now state 8 years later Obama is not responsible for anything.
Classic. All is proceeding as foreseen.

They want Obama to do things for blacks specifically so they can complain about Obama being racist. Its a lose lose.

All they expected Obama to do was change the black unemployment rates, stop racism, end wars, kill terrorists with drones but not too much, and make the world better.

Dammit Obama, all you did was use your racist communism to make the stock market better than ever. Whata dirtbag....blah blah Recession blah blah

Read some more, smoothing is not "data altering", it is used to better understand the PATTERN among volatile data.

Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

I didn't say that. YOU said that.

So where's your complaint about the June jobs numbers versus the May numbers?

Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

I didn't say that. YOU said that.
You're the one claiming Obama is not responsible for the economy now.

They want Obama to do things for blacks specifically so they can complain about Obama being racist. Its a lose lose.

All they expected Obama to do was change the black unemployment rates, stop racism, end wars, kill terrorists with drones but not too much, and make the world better.

Dammit Obama, all you did was use your racist communism to make the stock market better than ever. Whata dirtbag....blah blah Recession blah blah
Desperate spin even for you.

RW'ers say the government can't create jobs, but Obama can.

That's funny.
Your head is funny. Government's function is to create the atmosphere that we can, and should, thrive in. That means a military for defense, borders and an infrastructure. We need laws and regulations for order but the left goes too far and tries to manage the economy with the same results. Government does not create the jobs or wealth. Businesses do. Anything that impedes that process is more of a burden on the private sector and a drag to the economy.

That was probably too complex for you though.

So who creates the jobs when the government spends a billion dollars on a defense contract?

Again, where's your complaint about the June job numbers?

LOL wtf? Is this what this is about? Feeling kinda sore and trying to fish out SOMETHING to bitch about in the June employment data?

Congratulations, you found SOMETHING :gay:

Forum List

Back