Unemployment for Black Male Youths Skyrockets

RW'ers say the government can't create jobs, but Obama can.

That's funny.
Your head is funny. Government's function is to create the atmosphere that we can, and should, thrive in. That means a military for defense, borders and an infrastructure. We need laws and regulations for order but the left goes too far and tries to manage the economy with the same results. Government does not create the jobs or wealth. Businesses do. Anything that impedes that process is more of a burden on the private sector and a drag to the economy.

That was probably too complex for you though.

So the public educational system creates no wealth?

Funny how everyone who claims to care about the black cause wants to avoid this graph. Tells you they really don't give a damn about black people.
Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their children for good jobs.

When you have a country that is built on selfishness, then this is the sort of thing you'll get, and why no matter how many presidents say "make America great again", America is on the way down, and fast.
So you now state 8 years later Obama is not responsible for anything.
Classic. All is proceeding as foreseen.

I didn't say that. YOU said that.
You're the one claiming Obama is not responsible for the economy now.

Actually, if you bothered reading what I wrote, you'll see that I didn't talk about the economy, but education.

Last edited:
Unemployment for blacks has been almost double since Barry's failed 'Stimulus' bill that promised to keep unemployment below 8% (it rose to 10.1%).

Barry, the 1st Black President in US history, hasn't done 1 thing - not 1 program, not 1 project, not 1 specific legislation - to help improve the plight of blacks. Go figure... :p

Barry, the 1st Black President in US history, hasn't done 1 thing - not 1 program, not 1 project, not 1 specific legislation - to help improve the plight of blacks. Go figure... :p

I'd think you'd be the first to be happy about a president aiming to help all disadvantaged and not just blacks specifically.

Funny how everyone who claims to care about the black cause wants to avoid this graph. Tells you they really don't give a damn about black people.
Obama's legacy:
View attachment 81280

This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their children for good jobs.

When you have a country that is built on selfishness, then this is the sort of thing you'll get, and why no matter how many presidents say "make America great again", America is on the way down, and fast.

Actually, if you bothered reading what I wrote, you'll see that I didn't talk about the economy, but education.
This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their childr

Who's responsible for the Department of education?

Maybe someone should have focused effort on educating inner city youths instead of making girls accept males into their showers instead?

Unemployment for blacks has been almost double since Barry's failed 'Stimulus' bill that promised to keep unemployment below 8% (it rose to 10.1%).

Have to see your numbers on that one
All other statistics show unemployment among blacks has dropped 20% since Obama took office

This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their childr

Maybe someone should have focused effort on educating inner city youths instead of making girls accept males into their showers instead?

Education is mainly the responsibility of the states. The states are generally run by the Democrats or the Republicans, as is the Federal government. Where do you think I put the blame?

At the feet of the people voting, of course. They keep electing the same shit over and over and over again, without using an ounce of their brain power. Just like they buy fizzy sugar drinks instead of drinks that are actually good for you, just like they eat crap burgers, because they're told how happy they'll be if they buy this shit, and they're told the same thing if they vote for these assholes too.

I'd think you'd be the first to be happy about a president aiming to help all disadvantaged and not just blacks specifically.
I do not count illegals and 'refugees' as 'disadvantaged', especially since he has helped more of them far more than he has helped his own people, to include blacks, vets, etc....

All other statistics show unemployment among blacks has dropped 20% since Obama took office
I would love to see anyone list a project specifically designed to improve the status of blacks in the US, other than offer more 'free stuff'.

RW'ers say the government can't create jobs, but Obama can.

That's funny.
No, government cannot create jobs.
But government can destroy jobs.

So we have zero people in the military?
What a dumass. The DOD is the single solitary federal necessity this country must have. The rest can be left up to the states.
The dept of agriculture - annual budget 150 billion. What in hell does this bureaucratic slush fund grow? The government doesn't create jobs; the government creates waste and debt.

Education is mainly the responsibility of the states. The states are generally run by the Democrats or the Republicans, as is the Federal government. Where do you think I put the blame?

At the feet of the people voting, of course. They keep electing the same shit over and over and over again, without using an ounce of their brain power. Just like they buy fizzy sugar drinks instead of drinks that are actually good for you, just like they eat crap burgers, because they're told how happy they'll be if they buy this shit, and they're told the same thing if they vote for these assholes too.
Political beliefs have much to do with education. Take California as an example. 40 years ago led the nation in education. Today, 49th. 40 years ago it was a Republican stronghold, today a Democrat stronghold.

I would love to see anyone list a project specifically designed to improve the status of blacks in the US, other than offer more 'free stuff'.

I would hope that our President doesn't promote projects to assist one depressed minority over another......wouldn't you?

No silly, unemployment for blacks is down by more than half (6%) from highs due to Great Recession Obama inherited.

imrs.php

Stimulus was not some sort of insurance policy against Great Recession, which wasn't not even a known at the time 8% ESTIMATES were made. Unemployment was 8% and fast growing before even a cent of stimulus has made into economy.

I would hope that our President doesn't promote projects to assist one depressed minority over another......wouldn't you?
Attorney General Eric Holder mad the comment about 'HIS People' referring to blacks during his testimony before Congress, unintentionally proving human nature to affiliate oneself and favoring a group in which you have something in common. Obama, also, has arguably shown a bias towards BLM at times. It is curious, then, that Obama, heralded as such an historic figure as the 1st black President and a President who could finally improve the status of the 'over-looked / lesser-represented' black minority, would make no effort to improve the plight of his fellow minorities.

I heard one argument stating, more or less, that Obama was 'not black' but was instead more 'liberal elite', meaning the more important aspect driving Obama (of the 2 identities) was the Liberal 'agenda' of keeping poor / minorities dependent on the government thus driving job security and prolonged power than identifying with and seeking to help improve the status / independence of blacks.

I don't know about all that, but in the argument regarding who 'cares more about blacks' and who 'has done more to improve the status of blacks, it is 'interesting' that Obama has done little to sway the argument in the Democrats' favor.

Political beliefs have much to do with education. Take California as an example. 40 years ago led the nation in education. Today, 49th. 40 years ago it was a Republican stronghold, today a Democrat stronghold.

So what kind of argument are you making? One based on one example, without backing anything up, and trying to claim that somehow Republicans are the ones in the right?

Or are you making a decent argument? I think the former!

Forum List

Back