Unemployment for Black Male Youths Skyrockets

I would hope that our President doesn't promote projects to assist one depressed minority over another......wouldn't you?
Attorney General Eric Holder mad the comment about 'HIS People' referring to blacks during his testimony before Congress, unintentionally proving human nature to affiliate oneself and favoring a group in which you have something in common. Obama, also, has arguably shown a bias towards BLM at times. It is curious, then, that Obama, heralded as such an historic figure as the 1st black President and a President who could finally improve the status of the 'over-looked / lesser-represented' black minority, would make no effort to improve the plight of his fellow minorities.

I heard one argument stating, more or less, that Obama was 'not black' but was instead more 'liberal elite', meaning the more important aspect driving Obama (of the 2 identities) was the Liberal 'agenda' of keeping poor / minorities dependent on the government thus driving job security and prolonged power than identifying with and seeking to help improve the status / independence of blacks.

I don't know about all that, but in the argument regarding who 'cares more about blacks' and who 'has done more to improve the status of blacks, it is 'interesting' that Obama has done little to sway the argument in the Democrats' favor.
They are flocking in droves to the gop. bayyyyyyaaaghhh

Unemployment for blacks has been almost double since Barry's failed 'Stimulus' bill that promised to keep unemployment below 8% (it rose to 10.1%).

No silly, unemployment for blacks is down by more than half (6%) from highs due to Great Recession Obama inherited.

imrs.php

Stimulus was not some sort of insurance policy against Great Recession, which wasn't not even a known at the time 8% ESTIMATES were made. Unemployment was 8% and fast growing before even a cent of stimulus has made into economy.
And your graph shows Obama has not even made a dent in helping blacks obtain parity in job potential.
Also shows Bush had the greatest impact in bringing blacks into parity.

Unemployment for blacks has been almost double since Barry's failed 'Stimulus' bill that promised to keep unemployment below 8% (it rose to 10.1%).

No silly, unemployment for blacks is down by more than half (6%) from highs due to Great Recession Obama inherited.

imrs.php

Stimulus was not some sort of insurance policy against Great Recession, which wasn't not even a known at the time 8% ESTIMATES were made. Unemployment was 8% and fast growing before even a cent of stimulus has made into economy.
And your graph shows Obama has not even made a dent in helping blacks obtain parity in job potential.

Has anyone ever achieved job parity between the races?

You're the one claiming Obama is not responsible for the economy now.

Actually, if you bothered reading what I wrote, you'll see that I didn't talk about the economy, but education.
This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their childr

Who's responsible for the Department of education?

Maybe someone should have focused effort on educating inner city youths instead of making girls accept males into their showers instead?

Education is mainly the responsibility of the states. The states are generally run by the Democrats or the Republicans, as is the Federal government. Where do you think I put the blame?

At the feet of the people voting, of course. They keep electing the same shit over and over and over again, without using an ounce of their brain power. Just like they buy fizzy sugar drinks instead of drinks that are actually good for you, just like they eat crap burgers, because they're told how happy they'll be if they buy this shit, and they're told the same thing if they vote for these assholes too.
Political beliefs have much to do with education. Take California as an example. 40 years ago led the nation in education. Today, 49th. 40 years ago it was a Republican stronghold, today a Democrat stronghold.

So what kind of argument are you making? One based on one example, without backing anything up, and trying to claim that somehow Republicans are the ones in the right?

Or are you making a decent argument? I think the former!
California is not just a small example, it is the most populated State in the Union.
Facts are facts, education is extremely poor where Democrats are in power.

They are more focused on putting males in girls showers and brainwashing kids about the Gorebal warming myth and teaching kids Ebonics than they are about teaching kids how to read and write English.

:rolleyes-41: No, what my graph first and foremost reflects is a spectacular real estate and finance bubble that caused an upside in the middle of 2000s before spectacularly exploding and shooting unemployment through the roof for everyone.

You should learn these basic historic facts by now.

I am hoping this was sarcasm...if not, HISTORY LESSON TIME:

'The Great Recession' Obama 'inherited' was a product of the Liberal near-Super Majority-controlled Congress (both house and Senate, approx. 6 seats shy of a completely literal Super majority Controlled Congress).

The same Liberals, more or less, that claim Obama inherited the economy he got are the same Liberals, more or less, that accurately declare the economy began to go south the last 2 years of the Bush administration.

In the 1st 6 years of the Bush Administration - during 2 wars, 9/11/01, and the aftermath of 9/11/01 - 'Bush' and the GOP-majority Congress added $2.5 Trillion in new debt...again, over 6 years with all that going on.

At the beginning of Bush's final 2 years in office, what changed? The Democrats took over a near Super Majority control of Congress....which means THEY took over control of the budget which means they took over the spending which means THEY took over the economy.....the economy which began declining in those last 2 years....EVEN / ESPECIALLY according to Liberals.

The economy Obama 'inherited' was the economy created by his fellow Democrats who Controlled the budget / spending / the economy those last 2 years before he took office and the 1st 2 years of his administration.

This is the reason I have to chuckle to myself when Libs throw out the phrase '...the economy / Recession Obama inherited' because they do so un-knowingly/un-intentionally pointing the finger at LIBERALS...NOT the GOP.

imrs.php

Not to my knowledge. Closest job parity was under Bush.

I would hope that our President doesn't promote projects to assist one depressed minority over another......wouldn't you?
Attorney General Eric Holder mad the comment about 'HIS People' referring to blacks during his testimony before Congress, unintentionally proving human nature to affiliate oneself and favoring a group in which you have something in common. Obama, also, has arguably shown a bias towards BLM at times. It is curious, then, that Obama, heralded as such an historic figure as the 1st black President and a President who could finally improve the status of the 'over-looked / lesser-represented' black minority, would make no effort to improve the plight of his fellow minorities.

I heard one argument stating, more or less, that Obama was 'not black' but was instead more 'liberal elite', meaning the more important aspect driving Obama (of the 2 identities) was the Liberal 'agenda' of keeping poor / minorities dependent on the government thus driving job security and prolonged power than identifying with and seeking to help improve the status / independence of blacks.

I don't know about all that, but in the argument regarding who 'cares more about blacks' and who 'has done more to improve the status of blacks, it is 'interesting' that Obama has done little to sway the argument in the Democrats' favor.
They are flocking in droves to the gop. bayyyyyyaaaghhh
Stockholm Syndrome.

I am hoping this was sarcasm...if not, HISTORY LESSON TIME:

'The Great Recession' Obama 'inherited' was a product of the Liberal near-Super Majority-controlled Congress (both house and Senate, approx. 6 seats shy of a completely literal Super majority Controlled Congress).

You should just stop here before you really start talking and give away just how gullible of a political animal you are.

But in case you don't want to:

Foreclosures began to shoot up by around the middle of 2007, so can you point out a single thing this new "near super majority congress" did in the beginning of 2007 that caused Great Recession.

imrs.php

I don't see parity under Bush at all
I see the unemployment rate for blacks shoot up 8%

Looking at that chart, parity seems to be closest under Clinton

You should just stop here before you really start talking and give away just how gullible of a political animal you are.

Bush & the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt over 6 years. The Dems that took over added $1.5 Trillion in only 2 years, almost half as much in 1/3rd of the time. In the end $4 Trillion was added in just 8 years. Obama called that 'Un-Patriotic'...and then him and the Dems proceeded to add almost $7 Trillion in only 4 years.

Liberals even, begrudgingly, admit that he who holds control of Congress controls the budget, spending, and the economy. You are saying that the housing decline suddenly hit in Bush's last 2 years in office, coincidently when the Liberals took over control of Congress...yet it's Bush's fault, that the sudden massive increase in spending and Liberals' super control of Congress had nothing to do with the sudden decline in the economy those last 2 years?! How 'convenient'...and utter BS.

imrs.php

I never said parity was obtained, Imsaid the closest.

Obama has the largest gap in employment of black youths of any living President.

Actually, if you bothered reading what I wrote, you'll see that I didn't talk about the economy, but education.
This isn't Obama's legacy, it's the US's legacy. A country that doesn't do education properly, simply because those with money don't want the poor to be competing with their childr

Who's responsible for the Department of education?

Maybe someone should have focused effort on educating inner city youths instead of making girls accept males into their showers instead?

Education is mainly the responsibility of the states. The states are generally run by the Democrats or the Republicans, as is the Federal government. Where do you think I put the blame?

At the feet of the people voting, of course. They keep electing the same shit over and over and over again, without using an ounce of their brain power. Just like they buy fizzy sugar drinks instead of drinks that are actually good for you, just like they eat crap burgers, because they're told how happy they'll be if they buy this shit, and they're told the same thing if they vote for these assholes too.
Political beliefs have much to do with education. Take California as an example. 40 years ago led the nation in education. Today, 49th. 40 years ago it was a Republican stronghold, today a Democrat stronghold.

So what kind of argument are you making? One based on one example, without backing anything up, and trying to claim that somehow Republicans are the ones in the right?

Or are you making a decent argument? I think the former!
California is not just a small example, it is the most populated State in the Union.
Facts are facts, education is extremely poor where Democrats are in power.

They are more focused on putting males in girls showers and brainwashing kids about the Gorebal warming myth and teaching kids Ebonics than they are about teaching kids how to read and write English.

Facts are facts and you're using them BADLY and not even backing them up.

You say education is extremely poor where Democrats are in power. You're talking bullshit.

High School graduation by state, of states that haven't voted once for Republicans in the last 4 presidential elections, the graduation rate is 87.66%, for states which voted 4 times Republican it's 86%

High School graduation for states that have either 0 or 1 Republican controlled part of state government (ie, governor, house and senate) is and average of 87.4%, for those with 2 out of 3 it's 87.1% and for those totally controlled by Republicans it's and average of 86.2%

Again, republicans seem to be lower.

For bachelors degree, for states with either 0 or 1 Republican controlled parts of state government, the degree rate average is 32.2%, for those with 2 republican controlled parts it's 25.7% and for those totally controlled by Republicans it's an average of 25.4%.

Which part of these statistics suggests that Republicans are better at education to you?

In fact, if you look at the stats, it takes you 31 states to find a state which has either 0 or 1 Republican in place on the list from the BOTTOM of Bachelor Degree graduations, with Hawaii at 27.5. Below Hawaii are 30 states, all of who have 2 or more parts of state government that are Republican. Every single one of them has at least one part of the their congress as Republican. Only three in the top 15 states have 2 or more Republican controlled parts to state government.

So again, which part of this shows that Republicans are better at education?

imrs.php

Bush now is the champion of affirmative action?

Bush & the GOP added $2.5 Trillion in new debt over 6 years. The Dems that took over added $1.5 Trillion in only 2 years, almost half as much in 1/3rd of the time. In the end $4 Trillion was added in just 8 years. Obama called that 'Un-Patriotic'...and then him and the Dems proceeded to add almost $7 Trillion in only 4 years.

Oh yea? And what did those damn Dems spend it on? What super expensive policy did they pass while Bush was looking for his veto pen in the bathroom?

I'm not going to hold my breath presuming there is something resembling knowledge under that blatant political BS you post.

Last edited:

With 'recession' hitting / looming larger, Obama and Democrats decided to spend nearly $1 Trillion on a spending bill that included over 7,000 pieces of self/party-serving, DNC-only pork, did absolutely nothing to address the deteriorating infrastructure, out-dated power grid, Obama was forced to admit he was clueless and there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs, promised it would keep unemployment below 8% - jobs climbed to 10.1%, and did nothing for black unemployment (like now, black unemployment rate climbed / remained almost twice that of whites - although it was advertised as a 'jobs bill', and in the end each and every job Obama claimed to have created / saved cost tax payers OVER $742,000....

And Libs want to say Obama was some kind of 'job-creating' / unemployment-attacking champion?

The Stimulus Bill was nothing but a 'treat ourselves to all the pork we want because we just won the near Super Majority control of both the House and Senate' spending bill....at, again, a near $1 Trillion price tag to tax payers.

At nearly $1 trillion, Obama nearly 'doubled-down' on the economy he inherited from...Democrats.

When will blacks learn that a win for liberals is a win for white people. A win for the GOP and everyone has an equal chance.

imrs.php

Bush now is the champion of affirmative action?
He helped get blacks educated, which was YOUR point.

imrs.php

I never said parity was obtained, Imsaid the closest.

Obama has the largest gap in employment of black youths of any living President.

Seems the gap has remained constant at 5% while he has been president

Forum List

Back