Unemployment Compensation is much better than these 5 Jobs

You're a lazy fuck.

Too lazy to work. Too lazy to do the work a real relationship requires. To lazy to grow up.

Have fun being a loser!

I prefer administrative jobs mutherfucker

Yes, it gives you time to goof off and decide whether to sexually harass female co-workers.

But the money will never be what you could be making.

Its not always about the money because my friend just left a job paying $90,000. So if u hate the job the money wont matter

Lazy losers want to go through life without ever feeling "uncomfortable".

:rofl:

Your mental health is more important than money mongo

Keep making excuses kiddo. Fact is - you are a lazy bum.

You're a lazy fuck.

Too lazy to work. Too lazy to do the work a real relationship requires. To lazy to grow up.

Have fun being a loser!

Yes, it gives you time to goof off and decide whether to sexually harass female co-workers.

Its not always about the money because my friend just left a job paying $90,000. So if u hate the job the money wont matter

I suppose those paper pushin' jobs like you've got that allow unlimited time goofing off on the internet are tough to come by.

Having your cable shut off must do wonders for your mental health, huh?

And please don't try and tell us how much you love your job. After the dozens of posts complaining about your bosses and your co-workers, you would get called out on that lie.

I like my job. I dont like my supervisor because she is half retarded. So i just dont look at her. Problem solved

I suppose those paper pushin' jobs like you've got that allow unlimited time goofing off on the internet are tough to come by.

If u get your job done then u can goof off. Also i dont like to work on friday so i work my ass off mon to thurs

I like my fridays to be light

If u get your job done then u can goof off. Also i dont like to work on friday so i work my ass off mon to thurs

Sounds like the perfect dead-end job for you. Enjoy!

Dont criticize what i do, do what i do:)

If I did whatever the hell it is that you do I wouldn't have anywhere near the life style I enjoy.

If I did whatever the hell it is that you do I wouldn't have anywhere near the life style I enjoy.

I do the same things you do

I eat everyday
I have a roof over my head
I go on trips
I go out to eat
I watch cable
I have air conditioning

Understand mongo?

you're passing on a Fed job?

dafuck...

Yes mental health is more important than money
it's a cake job.

How the fuck is it cake if it's 4 degrees or 99 degrees??????
those cars are heated and have ac, and the pay if high af

Cars? Here in philly the mailman catch the bus. Lol. You are talking about the guys who deliver packages
I lived in Philly, so I know that that's bs.

Yes mental health is more important than money
it's a cake job.

How the fuck is it cake if it's 4 degrees or 99 degrees??????
those cars are heated and have ac, and the pay if high af

Cars? Here in philly the mailman catch the bus. Lol. You are talking about the guys who deliver packages
I lived in Philly, so I know that that's bs.

I see mailman on the bus all the time, the 21 bus that lets you off at 30th and market

Forum List

Back