Sitting here with a kidney infection/uti waiting for the doctors office to open

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
I have been up since 2 am in pain..and sick...waiting for the doctors office to be open... then sit for a few hours get a script and then sit for an hour for the prescription..I don't want to go anywhere.

I am used to being sick from some illness that many of you know I went through a few years back, so some days I just hang out here to distract myself and bug the shit out of many of you.

I am thinking I may go to the damn ER..

I have been up since 2 am in pain..and sick...waiting for the doctors office to be open... then sit for a few hours get a script and then sit for an hour for the prescription..I don't want to go anywhere.

I am used to being sick from some illness that many of you know I went through a few years back, so some days I just hang out here to distract myself and bug the shit out of many of you.

/----/ With a kidney infection any reason you didn't go to the ER?

If I was in pain like that, I wouldn't be waiting for the doctor to open his office.

200.gif

Is there no walk in clinics near you? The Hospital near me operates a walk-in clinic. They have access to hospital records and my primary doctor, who gets a report whenever I visit the clinic. Usually walk out with about 10 days worth of prescriptions and treatment for enough time to make an appointment with the primary doctor. Beats going to the ER.

I hope time passes quickly until you are back to normal.

I ended up going...I hate the ER because it is so jammed packed with people without insurance using it as a doctor's office..thanks

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

I ended up going...I hate the ER because it is so jammed packed with people without insurance using it as a doctor's office..thanks

You would have hated the ambulance even more

Well just like mom said, ya' gots'ta change yer undies every day !!

I've gone to the ER three times recently and been admitted each time.

First was for appendix.

Second was for gall bladder.

Third was for hernia from a fall.

Three times, four surgeries.

Welcome to the modern world of medicine.

If a bacterium is causing your infection then you need an antibiotic for it.

If a virus is causing your infection then you need rest, tea, orange juice, and some rum for it.

The hard part is knowing the difference.

You may be passing a kidney stone, in which copious amounts of rum may be needed and there is nothing you can do.

Is there no walk in clinics near you? The Hospital near me operates a walk-in clinic. They have access to hospital records and my primary doctor, who gets a report whenever I visit the clinic. Usually walk out with about 10 days worth of prescriptions and treatment for enough time to make an appointment with the primary doctor. Beats going to the ER.
I just ended up going to the ER..thanks

I hope time passes quickly until you are back to normal.
Thank you!

I just ended up going to the ER..thanks

My your ER experience be fulfilling.

Forum List

Back