Funniest-Perverted Food Name

WillMunny

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
As a person who spent my adult life working various paperwork jobs in the medical industry, I've seen medical matters involving LGBT and eggplants involving actual corrective surgery that are, suffice it to say, perhaps better imagined than described. Which is exactly why I find the word "eggplant" so funny! Which the fuck is it, an EGG or a PLANT? Tell this asshole piece of vegetation to make up its fucking mind and come on back when it does. Eggplants are such an ugly, droopy-looking fruit that LGBT fruits don't understand there are FAR sexier-looking fruits outs there! How about a plump, golden starfruit? A nice green apple? Slabs of fresh, juicy Hawaiian pineapple? Blood-red ripe strawberries? There are far better-looking fruits on which to get sexually turned on than an eggplant, for Chrissakes!

I predict a better than 50/50 chance this thread will be moved to one of the Taunting Arena subforums, but it still doesn't change the fact that gays have GODAWFUL taste in fruit fucking. Like it or not.

Personally I would vote for "kumquat". There's just something wrong with that word.

As a person who spent my adult life working various paperwork jobs in the medical industry, I've seen medical matters involving LGBT and eggplants involving actual corrective surgery that are, suffice it to say, perhaps better imagined than described. Which is exactly why I find the word "eggplant" so funny! Which the fuck is it, an EGG or a PLANT? Tell this asshole piece of vegetation to make up its fucking mind and come on back when it does. Eggplants are such an ugly, droopy-looking fruit that LGBT fruits don't understand there are FAR sexier-looking fruits outs there! How about a plump, golden starfruit? A nice green apple? Slabs of fresh, juicy Hawaiian pineapple? Blood-red ripe strawberries? There are far better-looking fruits on which to get sexually turned on than an eggplant, for Chrissakes!
Well, if you hadn't voted for Hillary...

I know that there is an alcoholic beverage out there by the name of Panther Pis*.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. What will they think of next?

Forum List

Back