Understanding women

I think the last 20 years have shown us that women can come out of the moral shell. I think it is due to the feminist movement, even if we don't want to admit it and be associated to it.

Coming out our moral shells? Are you saying sex is immoral now?

It was mentioned I was a user, but if the girls will recall, there was a time in the late 80's when they did the diddley to be part of the drug culture. If you had a score, you had sex.

Are you saying you gave women drugs to have sex now?

And I was used as well, because I looked to women for the companionship, and some of them looked for a quicky, got their sex and left instead of spending the night. The business women were typically this way. In & out and they were ready to leave. So who really uses who?

Then again, why do we think in terms of playing the victor and putting women into submission? They want sex as well, this isn't some one side deal when you really get down to it. Both come away satisfied to some point or another. There are male prostitutes, and I have been called a he-whore before because I enjoy sex and being sensual with women who seem to appreciate not being malled and raked over. Is that my crime in society?

LOL. If your business women came over and used you as a sex toy you are the submissive one.

I think the last 20 years have shown us that women can come out of the moral shell. I think it is due to the feminist movement, even if we don't want to admit it and be associated to it.

It was mentioned I was a user, but if the girls will recall, there was a time in the late 80's when they did the diddley to be part of the drug culture. If you had a score, you had sex.

And I was used as well, because I looked to women for the companionship, and some of them looked for a quicky, got their sex and left instead of spending the night. The business women were typically this way. In & out and they were ready to leave. So who really uses who?

Then again, why do we think in terms of playing the victor and putting women into submission? They want sex as well, this isn't some one side deal when you really get down to it. Both come away satisfied to some point or another. There are male prostitutes, and I have been called a he-whore before because I enjoy sex and being sensual with women who seem to appreciate not being malled and raked over. Is that my crime in society?

LOL. If your business women came over and used you as a sex toy you are the submissive one.

Heaven forbid that a man should play submissive sometimes.

Are you saying you gave women drugs to have sex now? [/COLOR]

That would be a switch then. :lol:

Are you saying you gave women drugs to have sex now? [/COLOR]

That would be a switch then. :lol:

Not to the couples who already engage in such banter. Variety --

If men and women could just relate to each other without the manipulation and mind games, the world would be a better place.

Let instinct takeover and forget about the bogus morality that was shoved into your head as a child.

It was mentioned I was a user, but if the girls will recall, there was a time in the late 80's when they did the diddley to be part of the drug culture. If you had a score, you had sex. And I was used as well, because I looked to women for the companionship, and some of them looked for a quicky, got their sex and left instead of spending the night. The business women were typically this way. In & out and they were ready to leave. So who really uses who?

So yeah, we have a ways to go in making everyone comfortable with sex, and kicking moral's arse. :eusa_angel:

How arrogant of you. Do me a favor...STOP speaking for women...mmmk?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If men and women could just relate to each other without the manipulation and mind games, the world would be a better place.

Let instinct takeover and forget about the bogus morality that was shoved into your head as a child.

And with that, I give you one of the best written examples of why this country is headed down the proverbial, immoral toilet.

What a shitty life one must lead to think like that.

And with that, I give you one of the best written examples of why this country is headed down the proverbial, immoral toilet.

EXACTLY. Let's just live as act as the dogs do.

Heavens no, I am saying morals are an illusion perpetuated on women, and that illusion went it's way during the Feminist movement.

I never said that. Are you saying you were one of those girls who traded sex for candy?

No doubt. I am not very aggressive anyway, and sometimes like the bottom. If I buy the dinner & dance & open the doors & take the bottom, does that also make me submissive? How about if I pick you up at work & take you home & I cook you dinner & give you a full body massage and ask nothing in return, is that submissive in your mind?

Last edited:

It was mentioned I was a user, but if the girls will recall, there was a time in the late 80's when they did the diddley to be part of the drug culture. If you had a score, you had sex. And I was used as well, because I looked to women for the companionship, and some of them looked for a quicky, got their sex and left instead of spending the night. The business women were typically this way. In & out and they were ready to leave. So who really uses who?

So yeah, we have a ways to go in making everyone comfortable with sex, and kicking moral's arse. :eusa_angel:

Geeze, why don't you chill out, and stop being so defensive? :eusa_hand: If you see something you disagree with, be a big girl and discuss it.:eusa_angel:

Geeze, why don't you chill out, and stop being so defensive? :eusa_hand: If you see something you disagree with, be a big girl and discuss it.:eusa_angel:

I tried to discuss it last night. You just kept digging deeper and deeper. And I am not being defensive. You are being OFFENSIVE. Maybe you should stop thinking with your penis. :)

Last edited:
Because some don't adhere to Abrahamic Religion's warped, draconian version of morality?

Women and men alike are shamed into denying their natural urges and are shamed into believing pre-marital sex is a disgusting, vile activity. That should be considered immoral; not the other way around. We are animals. Albeit animals with relatively high intelligence and the ability to perceive our environment consciously, but animals nonetheless and, to tritely quote the Matrix, "to deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human".

Or did I not correctly read into what you said?

Cut it out with the indirectness. Just say "what a shitty life you must lead to think like that" rather than tossing palliative jabs at me.

And how is that such a "shitty life"? Indulge me.

You may not like it, but society functions best with rules. Those rules exist to protect us and keep us as happy as possible.

Sluts and skanks are not happy. They aren't unhappy because people "wrongly" revile them; they aren't happy because that's a disgusting and dangerous way to live.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?
It means you can forget about getting her into bed.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?
It means she's not the fully compliant type but while she doesn't like chili pepper she is inclined to compromise. You got the dinner you wanted but not exactly the way you wanted it.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.

You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...
What I've learned about women in my 74 years of life is they are innately smarter than men, they have incredible memories and they never stop studying, testing and manipulating men.

Last edited:
Because some don't adhere to Abrahamic Religion's warped, draconian version of morality?

Women and men alike are shamed into denying their natural urges and are shamed into believing pre-marital sex is a disgusting, vile activity. That should be considered immoral; not the other way around. We are animals. Albeit animals with relatively high intelligence and the ability to perceive our environment consciously, but animals nonetheless and, to tritely quote the Matrix, "to deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human".

Or did I not correctly read into what you said?

Cut it out with the indirectness. Just say "what a shitty life you must lead to think like that" rather than tossing palliative jabs at me.

And how is that such a "shitty life"? Indulge me.

So, if a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex after fooling around a bit, is it okay to say screw your morals and follow your 'impulses' to force her to have sex with you anyway since that's your 'base instinct' as a man? I mean, if there aren't any 'morals' and you're just following your 'base instincts' then everything's cool, right?

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?
I say take her statement at face value and let her pay her half. If she is playing some sort of game or is incapable of saying what she really wants she's not really worth pursuing a relationship with anyway.

So, if a woman decides she doesn't want to have sex after fooling around a bit, is it okay to say screw your morals and follow your 'impulses' to force her to have sex with you anyway since that's your 'base instinct' as a man? I mean, if there aren't any 'morals' and you're just following your 'base instincts' then everything's cool, right?
I was vague when I said curb the bogus morality you were taught as a child. Apologies.

Morality, in my opinion, is doing (or believing) what you wish as long as you do not go against another person's will or force them to do anything that they vehemently oppose. So obviously rudimentary crimes such as rape, murder, and theft are a no-no and, of course, morality is never that cut and dry. There is a gray area when it comes to morality in certain situations or quandaries (i.e. you're starving and in order to survive you must steal a loaf of bread)

It is not, however, the dogmatic puke shoved down our throats during bible study or sermons. That is thought and body control at its finest. No pre-marital sex. No believing in other supreme beings. No to alcohol. No to marijuana. No, no, no, no to things that are believed to be corrupt or lascivious by an ancient text or some pastor on a mound.

Last edited:
after thirst and hunger....sex is our strongest drive....why deny it....

i love the false morals of people on this board.....its easy to be all about being saints in cyber land but how about in real life?

after all pale i remember you bragging about shaking the hand of a murder, sonny badger.

the list could just go on and on in this peyton place

Forum List

Back