Understanding women

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...
First question...it depends.

Second question...it probably means she has a different perception of "hot, spicy food" than you do. We LOVE spicy foods at my house but most of our friends and family can't bear to eat what we cook unless we tone down the heat.

"Forced?"

How?

A man can define women however he wishes.

As a private person you can define women however you wish, but if that contradicts with the law-giver's standards you might end up in problems.
In the past you could break a woman's will at will when that woman was bound to you by that time's standards of marriage or engagement. Then there are things like rape in marriage, that still happen today despite of laws prohibiting such practice, and only a fraction of that rapes come to complaint by the police as women are intimidated by their husbands.

Off course 'civilization' was forced into standards when dealing with women. Forced by the law-giver, otherwise women would still be on the bottom of the scale of values in men's world.

Go out with 5 male friends into a bar, who are all single and still sexually active.
Some of the males in that group might drink alcohole, then listen to this group talking about women in general or a specific woman in that bar spotted as a sexual target.
Group-dynamic within males.

The system and laws we live in has shaped this group just to talk the talk about women in that bar. And still in this system there are rapists, even child rapists.

In the past you simple would have taken a woman. The only problem which you would have encountered might have been the father. But in that time's standards you would probably have made a financial deal with the father.
So women in that time were not raised to have an opinion about their own life.

If you would make a men-only referendum about the status of women in society, the probably outcome would be?

See, easy enough.

After a while has passed, I might introduce her to my mother.
Any woman that classifies for marriage must pass the final test.
The final test is off course my mother who knows what is best for me since my birth.

There are some requirements which a woman must have in terms of character and looks.
The character part I will now continue to find out, but the optical part she fullfills with long black(natural) hair being the most important in that optical requirements. Everything else of her is also to my liking.

So let's hope that everything proceeds as I wish and you are finally deprived of your argument of me not being married, which(argument) you use sometimes.

She's a Turk off course, and not one of the 'you can get me without marriage'-type.

See, easy enough.

After a while has passed, I might introduce her to my mother.
Any woman that classifies for marriage must pass the final test.
The final test is off course my mother who knows what is best for me since my birth.

There are some requirements which a woman must have in terms of character and looks.
The character part I will now continue to find out, but the optical part she fullfills with long black(natural) hair being the most important in that optical requirements. Everything else of her is also to my liking.

So let's hope that everything proceeds as I wish and you are finally deprived of your argument of me not being married, which(argument) you use sometimes.

She's a Turk off course, and not one of the 'you can get me without marriage'-type.

First off the "final" test is you. It makes no real difference what your mother has to say. Just keep in mind that you dont sleep with your mother, you sleep with your wife.

Just remember that YOU have to fulfill HER requirements just as much as she needs to fill yours.

lol, i dont mind you not being married where ever did you get that? I have a problem with your ideas of your mother being the acid test for your wife. Or that she (your mother) is the one to choose who you will marry. Its very amusing to me.

First off the "final" test is you. It makes no real difference what your mother has to say. Just keep in mind that you dont sleep with your mother, you sleep with your wife.

Just remember that YOU have to fulfill HER requirements just as much as she needs to fill yours.

lol, i dont mind you not being married where ever did you get that? I have a problem with your ideas of your mother being the acid test for your wife. Or that she (your mother) is the one to choose who you will marry. Its very amusing to me.

Yes, but there are obligations in one's life.
Like respecting and honoring the elders and their norms in which they grew up.
If you marry, you don't just simply marry a woman, but also her family and it is important that both families do get along and the most important part is off course the relationship between mother and daughter-in-law.
There are holidays and special days, where it is cultural custom for the whole family to come together. If mother and daughter-in-law do not go along quite well, this will put unnecessary stress on all involved.

When my brother married, he also asked of my opinion of his wife. If I would have said, that I don't like her, it wouldn't have made any difference in his choice, but still he saw it as appropriate to seek acknowledgement of his choice from his family.
And, once a woman and a man in relationship have mad the choice to marry, it is also custom, that the man's family will go to the woman's family and officially ask for the hand of the woman from the woman's father and mother. This asking for the hands of the woman from the woman's parents will happen in 99.9 % of all marriages occurring.

Once they marry, the woman's family will equip the bedroom furniture of the house/flat where the to-be-married couple will move into. The man's family will equip the rest of the house/flat with furniture and electronics plus finance a very big wedding and the afore Henna party, which is a woman's only party.
Since 'buying' a wife from the woman's family is illegal and not a socially accepted practice anymore, the custom has developed into the financing of the wedding+furniture thingy.

To have a civil marriage in front of State Office is anyway a must for the marriage to be in effect, additionaly - according to preferences - there also will be a marriage in front of an Imam. Additional religious marriage is the vast vast majority.

This whole wedding thing is a big event in our culture.
I also attended a lot of German weddings, you can't compare those weddings to our one's.
On the day of the marriage, the father of the woman will band a red band around the woman's waist in her wedding-clothes, which represents the virginity of his daughter. In very very conservative families (mine is not), some mothers-in-law will also demand the proof of her virginity after the wedding night, if you understand what I mean.

That's also the reason why some women will deny sex before marriage at all. Then some of the women denying sex before marriage will try to keep the male friend happy with the other door. Yes, that's how it is.

Yes, but there are obligations in one's life.
Like respecting and honoring the elders and their norms in which they grew up.
If you marry, you don't just simply marry a woman, but also her family and it is important that both families do get along and the most important part is off course the relationship between mother and daughter-in-law.
There are holidays and special days, where it is cultural custom for the whole family to come together. If mother and daughter-in-law do not go along quite well, this will put unnecessary stress on all involved.

When my brother married, he also asked of my opinion of his wife. If I would have said, that I don't like her, it wouldn't have made any difference in his choice, but still he saw it as appropriate to seek acknowledgement of his choice from his family.
And, once a woman and a man in relationship have mad the choice to marry, it is also custom, that the man's family will go to the woman's family and officially ask for the hand of the woman from the woman's father and mother. This asking for the hands of the woman from the woman's parents will happen in 99.9 % of all marriages occurring.

Once they marry, the woman's family will equip the bedroom furniture of the house/flat where the to-be-married couple will move into. The man's family will equip the rest of the house/flat with furniture and electronics plus finance a very big wedding and the afore Henna party, which is a woman's only party.
Since 'buying' a wife from the woman's family is illegal and not a socially accepted practice anymore, the custom has developed into the financing of the wedding+furniture thingy.

To have a civil marriage in front of State Office is anyway a must for the marriage to be in effect, additionaly - according to preferences - there also will be a marriage in front of an Imam. Additional religious marriage is the vast vast majority.

This whole wedding thing is a big event in our culture.
I also attended a lot of German weddings, you can't compare those weddings to our one's.
On the day of the marriage, the father of the woman will band a red band around the woman's waist in her wedding-clothes, which represents the virginity of his daughter. In very very conservative families (mine is not), some mothers-in-law will also demand the proof of her virginity after the wedding night, if you understand what I mean.

That's also the reason why some women will deny sex before marriage at all. Then some of the women denying sex before marriage will try to keep the male friend happy with the other door. Yes, that's how it is.

Don't you have some sort of pimp or learned elder who is provided to answer these big questions for you, ekrem? Because honestly, you fucking gross me the hell out.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

I think your relationship skills are better suited applied to livestock management than other human beings.

Don't you have some sort of pimp or learned elder who is provided to answer these big questions for you, ekrem? Because honestly, you fucking gross me the hell out.

In the post you quoted, I didn't ask any questions. I was simply explaining the situation which would arise, if I was going to marry and by being able to explain the situation I think, that it is evident, that I know what I am talking about and what will await me in the process, as not only in the family but also in the circle of friends there were marriages which I witnessed through the whole process.

Now you show up and say, that I would 'fucking gross the hell out of you' although I didn't mention you and such comments from you are of no real value to me.
After having education behind me and now working, marriage is the next BIG thing going to happen in my life. Independent from what you think of me or of my posts.
You do as if I would have contacted you for any advice which I didn't.

I sense, that she is expecting me to be some kind of dominant, because she had 2 temperament outbursts so far for no real reasons. But I did not curb her temperament and when it happened the 2nd time I interrupted the date and went home. Then she phoned me and that telephone conversation led to the infamous dinner-date where she was supposed to cook a hot meal, but on my dish landed something sugary although the original meal is prepared hot according to regional tradition.

stay away from that freak. go and find a woman not a foolish princess. you spare years of anger, fear and frustration if you let this rapunzel in her tower. sometimes every woman needs a white kight. but not from the start.

The very fact that you imagine you can understand WOMEN leads me to conclude you missed the point.

Try understanding A WOMAN, first.

Then try understanding about ten more. (one at a time, of course)

EVentually you're understand that the reason you cannot understand WOMEN, is because each woman is unique.

You know...like I know perfectly well you think YOU are?

"Forced?"

How?

A man can define women however he wishes.

As a private person you can define women however you wish, but if that contradicts with the law-giver's standards you might end up in problems.
In the past you could break a woman's will at will when that woman was bound to you by that time's standards of marriage or engagement. Then there are things like rape in marriage, that still happen today despite of laws prohibiting such practice, and only a fraction of that rapes come to complaint by the police as women are intimidated by their husbands.

Off course 'civilization' was forced into standards when dealing with women. Forced by the law-giver, otherwise women would still be on the bottom of the scale of values in men's world.

Ok, so don't break the law.

When were women ever at the "bottom of the scale of values in men's world?" The very definition of "Civilization" might include being "forced into standards." But these standards include Everyone's dealing's with Everyone Else, not only those between genders.

Within the law, individuals can choose to relate to others, includeing women, however they wish. And, there is a very old cannon to cover this situation:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Ok, so don't break the law.

When were women ever at the "bottom of the scale of values in men's world?" The very definition of "Civilization" might include being "forced into standards." But these standards include Everyone's dealing's with Everyone Else, not only those between genders.

Within the law, individuals can choose to relate to others, includeing women, however they wish. And, there is a very old cannon to cover this situation:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

In the old world, there were human concepts like burning witches, and although it still happens today, in the past one strategy of WAR was to systematically rape the conquered lands.
These are only 2 examples of when women were on the "bottom scale of values in men's world".
In some 3rd world agriculture regions of today's world daughters/women are still being traded against animals.

Forum List

Back