Understanding women

Humans did even enslave Black Africa although this period was rather short.
Before all that women right's and suffrage stuff, women lived also in charachteristics of enslavement unless you were of noble blood or of a rich family like a Cleopatra or something.

Ok, so don't break the law.

When were women ever at the "bottom of the scale of values in men's world?" The very definition of "Civilization" might include being "forced into standards." But these standards include Everyone's dealing's with Everyone Else, not only those between genders.

Within the law, individuals can choose to relate to others, includeing women, however they wish. And, there is a very old cannon to cover this situation:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

In the old world, there were human concepts like burning witches, and although it still happens today, in the past one strategy of WAR was to systematically rape the conquered lands.
These are only 2 examples of when women were on the "bottom scale of values in men's world".
In some 3rd world agriculture regions of today's world daughters/women are still being traded against animals.

Men were also burned (or more likely hung) as witches, and many more were killied and tortured as the results of warfare. The fact that a woman could be "traded" for animals doesn't decrease their value. Gold is also traded for animals, but it is very highly valued.

Men were also burned (or more likely hung) as witches, and many more were killied and tortured as the results of warfare. The fact that a woman could be "traded" for animals doesn't decrease their value. Gold is also traded for animals, but it is very highly valued.

But Gold has no own conscience or an opinion of its own. It's simply a 'thing' you trade or own.
And that men were hung or killed during warfare is true. But those men were mostly men of the enemy or men conspirating against the earthly or heavenly rulers. .
Women however in those times were not only raped in enemy's land but also in own land because of the low value of them within men's society.

Did you ever watch Braveheart?
There is some truth in this, like the local noble demanding a to-be-wife of a peasant first to have to spend the night in the noble's bed.

Last edited:

But Gold has no own conscience or an opinion of its own. It's simply a 'thing' you trade or own.

So?

My point is that Women are valued as much as gold for trade where it is lawful.

Actually, Men could just as easily be traded. Gender is rather meaningless.

Are you thinking of trading this poor girl for a few goats because she can't cook?

when out with a woman whether it's your first date or your wife of 20 years you should:

Tell her she looks beautiful

Open the car door for her

Hold all other doors for her

Help her on and off with her coat

Hold her chair for her

Have eyes only for her while out in public

And yes you pick up the tab.

Last edited:
So?

Are you thinking of trading this poor girl for a few goats because she can't cook?

I edited my post you were quoting.

No, I am not intending to trade this 'poor girl' against a few goats. She's not an illiterate human who does not know her constitutional rights. She lives in a jurisdictional space where she can dispute national jurisdiction in front of European Human Rights Courts as national jurisdiction is subordinated to this trans-national Court as of 1950
European Convention on Human Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I also don't have any use for goats or sheeps, except for eating them whilst I could eat those sheeps only once, the woman on the other side my whole life as long as I am nice to her :eusa_drool:

She was introduced to me by my best friend. She's the cousin of his wife.

The thing I understand about women the most, after having been married to two different women for a total of 32 years is simply this: Women are the most happiest if you carry the trash out on a regular basis. That's pretty much all I can say I understand about women with any kind of authority. Anything else about my understanding of women is simply theory.

(...)
Being nice to anyone doesn't guarantee they will be nice to you.

After a few years you may wish you had just bought a roasted goat.

I think it is normal that after years of marriage the wave of emotions ebb as the couple gets older and their relation shifts from being lovers into being parents.
That's how it is in many marriages and I suppose there is a high probability, that it would also turn out to be that way for me, once I get married and get older with a future wife.

Maybe the diminishing of optical appeal due to ageing of body also plays into this.
Then there is Testosteron of the man which naturally decreases at some point in age and after that, a man still loves some 'nice ass', but he will do less for it because he hasn't that sexual drive (Testosteron) anymore. As you already said, we were DESIGNED for one thing and the sexual drive is the thing that gives us charachteristic habits to be creative, try to charm a woman to simply get what we were designed for.

First off the "final" test is you. It makes no real difference what your mother has to say. Just keep in mind that you dont sleep with your mother, you sleep with your wife.

Just remember that YOU have to fulfill HER requirements just as much as she needs to fill yours.

lol, i dont mind you not being married where ever did you get that? I have a problem with your ideas of your mother being the acid test for your wife. Or that she (your mother) is the one to choose who you will marry. Its very amusing to me.

Yes, but there are obligations in one's life.
Like respecting and honoring the elders and their norms in which they grew up.
If you marry, you don't just simply marry a woman, but also her family and it is important that both families do get along and the most important part is off course the relationship between mother and daughter-in-law.
There are holidays and special days, where it is cultural custom for the whole family to come together. If mother and daughter-in-law do not go along quite well, this will put unnecessary stress on all involved.

When my brother married, he also asked of my opinion of his wife. If I would have said, that I don't like her, it wouldn't have made any difference in his choice, but still he saw it as appropriate to seek acknowledgement of his choice from his family.
And, once a woman and a man in relationship have mad the choice to marry, it is also custom, that the man's family will go to the woman's family and officially ask for the hand of the woman from the woman's father and mother. This asking for the hands of the woman from the woman's parents will happen in 99.9 % of all marriages occurring.

Once they marry, the woman's family will equip the bedroom furniture of the house/flat where the to-be-married couple will move into. The man's family will equip the rest of the house/flat with furniture and electronics plus finance a very big wedding and the afore Henna party, which is a woman's only party.
Since 'buying' a wife from the woman's family is illegal and not a socially accepted practice anymore, the custom has developed into the financing of the wedding+furniture thingy.

To have a civil marriage in front of State Office is anyway a must for the marriage to be in effect, additionaly - according to preferences - there also will be a marriage in front of an Imam. Additional religious marriage is the vast vast majority.

This whole wedding thing is a big event in our culture.
I also attended a lot of German weddings, you can't compare those weddings to our one's.
On the day of the marriage, the father of the woman will band a red band around the woman's waist in her wedding-clothes, which represents the virginity of his daughter. In very very conservative families (mine is not), some mothers-in-law will also demand the proof of her virginity after the wedding night, if you understand what I mean.

That's also the reason why some women will deny sex before marriage at all. Then some of the women denying sex before marriage will try to keep the male friend happy with the other door. Yes, that's how it is.

One of the great things about freedom, true freedom, is not conforming to anything.

As with your brother, you were not the final test, your brother was.

Just a thought here and something to think about. Be a man and follow your own heart. Don't worry about what your parents think. The only person you need to make happy is your wife and yourself.

Does it really matter if you are given bedroom furniture or not?

I understand what you are saying. I just feel that the practice you describe is centuries out of date, degrading to both you and your future wife and doesn't take into account either of YOUR wishes. Symbolic customs as you site in the German ritual of a red banner around the waist is a bride is one thing. It is only symbolic not reality or practice. Many things about marriage rituals are just that...only symbolic. The white dress symbolizes virginity. The just as the father of the bride "giving" her away is.

And if any mother in law wanted to see "prof' of virginity on the wedding sheets, how would she know it wasn't from her sons bloody lip? Just saying.

a man walked along a beach on the west coast. Then he found a bottle. When he opened it, a ghost came out and said: Oh thank you man, i got stuck in this bottle for thousand years, tell me a wish and i will it do for you. The man said: Oh, thank you. I ever wanted to visit Hawaii but I´m afraid of flying or taking a ship. Would you please build up a bridge, starting from here to there? Hell, no! answered the ghost. Man, that´s too much! Imagine all that concrete and steel I have to bring here to build that bridge. Can´t you choose something else? Well, the man said, then, dear ghost, make me to understand the women. The ghost thought a while and then he said: Well, that bridge...do you want it as a road or as a highway?

men_women.jpg

MenVsWomen.jpg

Last edited:
Humans did even enslave Black Africa although this period was rather short.
Before all that women right's and suffrage stuff, women lived also in charachteristics of enslavement unless you were of noble blood or of a rich family like a Cleopatra or something.

You are generalizing about 6,000 years of human history over thousands of scoieties.

FYI the period of Enslavement in the Western hemiphere lasted about 400 years. From the last 1400s to the late 18th century,

Brazil was (I think) the last nation in this hemisphere to make slavery illegal.

If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

In Vegas they're $5000 for an hr.

I think you might want to go there if you want a woman, perhaps two at the same time, that might put up with your ass....

Last edited:
Men keep telling themselves that they are simple to understand.

Women know what utter bullshit that really is.

BOYS are easy to understand when it comes to sex, of course.

But men?

No.

Men keep telling themselves that they are simple to understand.

Women know what utter bullshit that really is.

BOYS are easy to understand when it comes to sex, of course.

But men?

No.

well, maybe we don´t undestand ourselves too.

But we don´t care about. If it works, why asking?

So?

I edited my post you were quoting.

No, I am not intending to trade this 'poor girl' against a few goats. She's not an illiterate human who does not know her constitutional rights. She lives in a jurisdictional space where she can dispute national jurisdiction in front of European Human Rights Courts as national jurisdiction is subordinated to this trans-national Court as of 1950
European Convention on Human Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I also don't have any use for goats or sheeps, except for eating them whilst I could eat those sheeps only once, the woman on the other side my whole life as long as I am nice to her :eusa_drool:

She was introduced to me by my best friend. She's the cousin of his wife.

So..if she was illiterate and didn't know her rights, you'd have no compunctions about trading her for livestock?

Forum List

Back