Understanding women

You don't understand women, do not even try.

It can not be done.

Just wonder in their glory and flee from their wrath.

Last edited:
If you date a woman, and you go dining and she tells you, that she doesn't want you to pay her bill in the restaurant, does that mean she really doesn't want me to pay for her or is this just a woman's psychological testing thing?

In fact, what she REALLY wants is for her to pick up the entire tab. She wants to pay for it all, but she's embarrassed to ask you. So if she says that to you, insist she pays for your meal too. It shows that you care.

And what does it mean, when a man is invited for a dinner-date to a woman's house and she asked you on telephone what she shall cook for you. You told her, that you'd like a hot (chilly) prepared meal.
On the dinner-date she has cooked exactly the meal according to your wishes, but the meal does not taste hot but sugary more then anything else.
Does that mean, that she can't cook or what does that mean?

Yes, it does. Now, it is completely fair you to storm out of your dinner date, throwing your napkin on the ground and telling her that she will never get married because she can't cook, but that's a little old fashion. A new, modern man is open-minded. She still might be marriage material. But first, you must test her. Throw your food on the floor and demand she clean it up. If she immediately falls to her knees and cleans it up quickly and thoroughly, then she might still be worth keeping. But if she doesn't, don't waste anymore time with her.

Now that we have a religious experience thread started by Mr- Sauerkraut, I thought, that we also could have an "experience with women" thread.
You do not really have to respond to the 2 points in this first post, but can write whatever you want about your experience with women...

Generally, women are expensive. $500 a night will get you anything you want.

You are right about that Toro. Generally women go for the bad guy, so don't kiss her ass to much & occasionally treat her like shit. They always want what they can't have.

I don't equate the dinner, dance, and coffee to sex, but then I have never had to much problem getting laid either, but it wasn't always the big point of the evening for me. That was high school stuff.

What I found out about women is you have to make yourself "Rare," "One of a Kind." and available to do whatever they want. Rare is everything about a women. From the diamond ring, the shoes, the clothes. Notice how they want clothes like no other women has. Once it has been seen, it's time to go find another rare piece of clothes. So what does this mean, make yourself "rare?"

My bachelor pad had all the necessities a women needed who would spend the night. Tooth brushes, under arm deodorant, oils, moisturizers, hair brush & comb, hair blower, hair spray, bath robe, and lots of smelly stuff like candles, incense, potpourri, etc. Washer & dryer & kitchen, BQ. Soft music, etc. Give them eye contact and friendly conversation. They can come and spend the night and leave for work in the morning if you have done your set up right. And a clean orderly house, less is best. You give women what other men would never think to give them, a Sanctuary, a place to enjoy you and be relaxed while they are there. Someone they can share all the problems of the world with.

Lots of liquor & drinks, teas, coffees, etc. Girls like to explore. Oils and some massage skills are a plus. Get yourself a few books and don't be afraid to try. Great way to get them naked, relaxed, trusting, and ready for some huggy poo. A very soft & thick fur rug for the livingroom floor & pillows.

Perhaps the most telling of rare is a large desk calander with scribbles showing all your up coming dates, and what date nights/days you still have available,.....right there where they can see it. You make it clear from the first date, you are not about love and a steady future, but are exploring. You also make it clear they are welcome to come over anytime, but call first in case another women happens to be there. I seldom went on dates where we didn't end up at my place to spend the night, unless we were going out of town.

So you are looking rare, exciting, and unatainable, but worth trying to get. And word spreads among the clubs and before you know it you have a different date every night of the week if you want it. You have business women calling and wondering if they can spend the night, because they told their husband they were going out of town on business. I hate to say it, but I made a slave out of my neighbor, and required her to bring a six pack if she wanted to spend the night. LOL! Yes, true.

And I think the most important thing is dating women who share the same kind of sports that you do. You have to go where they are, and usually they are not in the bar, but at the ski lodge or down at the Marina, or car races, football, whatever. Those are the ones you want for a life mate.

Last edited:
I don't equate the dinner, dance, and coffee to sex, but then I have never had to much problem getting laid either, but it wasn't always the big point of the evening for me. That was high school stuff.

What I found out about women is you have to make yourself "Rare," "One of a Kind." and available to do whatever they want. Rare is everything about a women. From the diamond ring, the shoes, the clothes. Notice how they want clothes like no other women has. Once it has been seen, it's time to go find another rare piece of clothes. So what does this mean, make yourself "rare?"

My bachelor pad had all the necessities a women needed who would spend the night. Tooth brushes, under arm deodorant, oils, moisturizers, hair brush & comb, hair blower, hair spray, bath robe, and lots of smelly stuff like candles, incense, potpourri, etc. Washer & dryer & kitchen, BQ. Soft music, etc. Give them eye contact and friendly conversation. They can come and spend the night and leave for work in the morning if you have done your set up right. And a clean orderly house, less is best. You give women what other men would never think to give them, a Sanctuary, a place to enjoy you and be relaxed while they are there. Someone they can share all the problems of the world with.

Lots of liquor & drinks, teas, coffees, etc. Girls like to explore. Oils and some massage skills are a plus. Get yourself a few books and don't be afraid to try. Great way to get them naked, relaxed, trusting, and ready for some huggy poo. A very soft & thick fur rug for the livingroom floor & pillows.

Perhaps the most telling of rare is a large desk calander with scribbles showing all your up coming dates, and what date nights/days you still have available,.....right there where they can see it. You make it clear from the first date, you are not about love and a steady future, but are exploring. You also make it clear they are welcome to come over anytime, but call first in case another women happens to be there. I seldom went on dates where we didn't end up at my place to spend the night, unless we were going out of town.

So you are looking rare, exciting, and unatainable, but worth trying to get. And word spreads among the clubs and before you know it you have a different date every night of the week if you want it. You have business women calling and wondering if they can spend the night, because they told their husband they were going out of town on business. I hate to say it, but I made a slave out of my neighbor, and required her to bring a six pack if she wanted to spend the night. LOL! Yes, true.

And I think the most important thing is dating women who share the same kind of sports that you do. You have to go where they are, and usually they are not in the bar, but at the ski lodge or down at the Marina, or car races, football, whatever. Those are the ones you want for a life mate.

Who knew, your own little beaver trap. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't recall any misunderstandings, because I tried to be honest and up front about what I wanted out of a short time relationship with no strings attached. And if a women didn't want that, but still wanted company, I knew at the club, and kept the evening in that light. Why force people into uncomfortable circumstances?

Oh, and I also entertained on stage, so many girls are attracted to that, the rare syndrome.

tpguitarA.jpg

It sounds to me as if you think quite a lot of yourself. Not a very rare thing in this world.

And here I thought the fictional character of Austin Powers was creepy... Eww.

It sounds to me as if you think quite a lot of yourself. Not a very rare thing in this world.

Hey babes, wanna come over to MY place? I've got jasmine-scented candles, and lotion, and a rug made from a bear I killed with my own hands. And I can show you my calender of events.

And if that's not rare enough for you, you're probably a lesbian.

:smoke:

What ever happened to just being yourself? Honesty? This is all about you, and you getting laid. This isn't about women at all. I have met con artists like you.

I don't recall any misunderstandings, because I tried to be honest and up front about what I wanted out of a short time relationship with no strings attached. And if a women didn't want that, but still wanted company, I knew at the club, and kept the evening in that light. Why force people into uncomfortable circumstances?

Oh, and I also entertained on stage, so many girls are attracted to that, the rare syndrome.

tpguitarA.jpg

That is you? When?

What ever happened to just being yourself? Honesty? This is all about you, and you getting laid. This isn't about women at all. I have met con artists like you.

:lol:

Ya think?

Yeah, I do think I am ok. Luckily that isn't a crime or we would be sharing the same jail cell.:lol:

Hmmm, that bad huh? Well can't change facts, now I am Eww.

Well, it is actually about "rare" and what women want. Sorry if that offends you, just follow your nose down to the end of your left hand and see if there isn't truth in what I say.:lol:

Hey babes, wanna come over to MY place? I've got jasmine-scented candles, and lotion, and a rug made from a bear I killed with my own hands. And I can show you my calender of events.

And if that's not rare enough for you, you're probably a lesbian.

:smoke:

Be a lil more subtle and unless you want to date lesbian truck drivers, put that cigarette out.

Well, it is actually about "rare" and what women want. Sorry if that offends you, just follow your nose down to the end of your left hand and see if there isn't truth in what I say.:lol:

What does that supposedly have to do with you being a user?

Forum List

Back