Under Romney, Bain Made Money off of Disposed Fetuses

So dumbfuck, where is the evidence Romney knew about the aborted babies?

Bain is a big company that deals with lots of companies' financials and their overall industry, not specifics of every company.

Would Romney know if some lower level secretary in Bain was screwing some mail room guy? Come on dumbfuck, would Romney know everything going on at Bain?

Strange....some Bain employees now work for Obamination, so there goes your theory EVERY Republican and zero Democraps benefitted from this stuff.

Where's my check, dumbfuck? I didn't get a dime.

You've got me all wrong. Republicans don't support abortion. They only support profiting off abortion.

Since when is Obama against abortion rightes?

Do you know what the word hypocrite means? Person A points out person B's inconsistency - which is the hypocrite? According to you, person A.

So you're a fucking moron.

I never claimed that it was wrong to profit from abortion and neither did President Obama nor have I made any statement to that effect. Its Mitt Romney who's running for the anti-abortion party and at the same time having profited off of abortion - that makes HIM the hypocrite.

How much money have liberals in Planned Parenthood, etc made off actually killing the unborn babies????

I'm sure it dwarfs any money Bain made off this one company that disposed of the crime material for liberals.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

Being classified as a non-profit does not prevent a company from making a profit, dumb ass.

Life Issues Institute - Planned Parenthood: The largest Provider and Promoter of Abortion in the US
Planned Parenthood - which is legally classified as a non-profit organization - reported a profit of $18.5 million for 2009-2010.

Yeah, they take money out the backdoor to balance out their books to $0 profit by the end of the year. :eusa_whistle:

A lot of that money pays for the $35,000 dinner plates hanging out with the black messiah.

Hmmm, so now you're claiming PP gives FREE abortions to every woman that rolls into the place.:cuckoo:

No, I'm claiming they don't post a PROFIT. Can you fucking READ? Do you know the difference between gross receipts and profit, MORON?

Bullshit, they make millions killing millions of unborn babies.

The money is funneled to the workers and leaders of the killing organization, dumbfuck.

So you think they work for FREE???? Those doctors just go there to kill babies for the thrill? I'm sure they get a chill up their leg killing black babies at the rate they do....but they like the $$$$$ too.

Planned Parenthood is a non-for-profit enterprise. So the answer is zero dollars.

You're a moron.

Plan Parenthood does not post a profit. If they did, they'd be in big trouble with the IRS.

EDIT-
And I'd love to know which one of their employees is running for office as a member of the anti-abortion party.

Or maybe you don't understand what the word "hypocrite" means?

see post #43, dumb ass.

Would Romney know if some lower level secretary in Bain was screwing some mail room guy?

Profitting off of dead babies is on the level of an office romance?
Come on dumbfuck, would Romney know everything going on at Bain?
Is that going to be his excuse for everything if he becomes President? "gee whiz, I had no idea we were profiting off of DEAD BABIES"

So heres the logic...Abortion is wrong but profiting from it is ok

apparently profit is only wrong if you have an R after your name

apparently you dont have a stance either way. I'll prove it:

Do you agree that abortion is wrong? Yes or No

Do you agree that profiting from abortion is ok? Yes or No

When you tap dance around and never answer I will take that as an apology. DJ que the music!

Actually, its REPUBLICANS ARE BLATANT HYPOCRITES day.

So what will you hypocrite libroids do with your new-found love of fetuses?

Why do Republicans think that pointing out hypocrisy make someone a hypocrite?
You'll have to ask one... I'm not a republican...

Be that as it may, that doesn't justify your new-found love of fetuses...

Can you explain YOUR hypocrisy of this "caring about fetuses" all of a sudden?

So heres the logic...Abortion is wrong but profiting from it is ok

When you tap dance around and never answer I will take that as an apology. DJ que the music!

You couldn't prove shit if you took one in front of me.

Abortion is, IMHO, wrong in most cases.

The need for disposal of aborted fetuses is a necessity caused by abortion. As I said, it's a dirty job, but like every other dirty job, one that needs to be accomplished. As it needs to be accomplished, I see no reason to whine that someone makes a profit from an act that HAS to be accomplished.

I would, of course, prefer that there was no need for it.

You may now tap dance around my answer and whine that somehow I did not really answer you. :rolleyes:

So what will you hypocrite libroids do with your new-found love of fetuses?

Why do Republicans think that pointing out hypocrisy make someone a hypocrite?
You'll have to ask one... I'm not a republican...

Be that as it may, that doesn't justify your new-found love of fetuses...

Can you explain YOUR hypocrisy of this "caring about fetuses" all of a sudden?

I've never seen Ooh ever post about hating fetuses. If he/she did then he/she would be a hypocrite.

The need for disposal of aborted fetuses is a necessity caused by abortion. As I said, it's a dirty job, but like every other dirty job, one that needs to be accomplished. As it needs to be accomplished, I see no reason to whine that someone makes a profit from an act that HAS to be accomplished.

You may now tap dance around my answer and whine that somehow I did not really answer you. :rolleyes:

You see no reason to whine about the Republican Canidate for President making a profit from the thing that they are supposed to be against. As I said in the first post....Making money trumps Morality to the righties. You've just proved that. I dont see why you have a problem with me saying it...you just did.

You see no reason to whine about the Republican Canidate for President making a profit from the thing that they are supposed to be against. As I said in the first post....Making money trumps Morality to the righties. You've just proved that. I dont see why you have a problem with me saying it...you just did.

No candidate is perfect, the left acknowledges that there guy has lied, not keep his promises and so on, The left will go with Obama, even though they disagree with issues, such as his handling Gitmo, his warring in the middle east and so on, they tell me no one is perfect.

I disagree with Romney but I have real issues about the current President. so I like those on the left will agree to disagree with their candidate and vote for the one that more closely represents them.

you really are not very bright, are you.

There are necessary evils in the world. Things that, because of other things, HAVE to be done. Disposal of an aborted fetus is one of them.

If there were no companies handling this necessary evil, what would you suggest we do with the aborted fetuses? Force someone to deal with them at no cost?

Making money does not trump morality. Performing a necessary evil, and thus making a profit, is not a moral problem for me.

you really are not very bright, are you.

There are necessary evils in the world. Things that, because of other things, HAVE to be done. Disposal of an aborted fetus is one of them.

If there were no companies handling this necessary evil, what would you suggest we do with the aborted fetuses? Force someone to deal with them at no cost?

Making money does not trump morality. Performing a necessary evil, and thus making a profit, is not a moral problem for me.

Necessary evils will always exist, it doesnt mean that Romney has to fill that void considering his strong stance on it publicly and personally.

No companies were handling the thing Romney is against? Well hells bells, he had to do it then.

Of course it's not because like I said....Profit beats morality. Romney didnt have to fill that void. You talk like someone made him take the company against his will. He chose to be against abortion and he chose to profit from the very thing he says he's against.

That would be like James Brady owing a gun shop. Alec Baldwin owning a mink fur shop. Or the womans rights advocate pimping girls in where ever prostitution is legal.

Forum List

Back